剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
对吗
Is it?
所以真正的问题变成了
So the real question becomes:
我们是否能改变你们的想法
can we change what's in your heads?
怎么改变
How?
珍妮 你能和克里斯一起坐在沙发上吗
Jenny, will you sit on the couch with Chris?
很好
Good.
珍妮 你能握住克里斯的手吗
Jenny, will you take Chris's hand?
珍妮
Jenny.
我做不到
I can't.
不行 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗洛伊德
Floyd.
他的测试结果显示
His test level shows
他体内肌酸酐激酶的水平极高
extremely high levels of creatinine kinase.
他的肾脏已经受损了
It's already damaged his kidneys.
也就是说他的肌肉都在分解了
That means his muscles are breaking down.
血管痉挛 精神错乱 肌肉分解
Vasospasm, delirium, muscle breakdown--
这些都指向同一个病症 减压症
it all adds up to one thing: decompression sickness.
潜水病吗
The bends?
乔这一生从没有过水肺潜水
Joe has never gone scuba diving in his life.
我们度蜜月的时候我曾尝试让他去
I tried to get him to go on our honeymoon,
但是他很怕水
but he's afraid of the water.
那可能是真的 但我确定这个诊断没错
That may be true, but I'm certain of this diagnosis.
你之前也很确信 但是你错了
You were certain before, but you were wrong.
乔不喝酒 他也不是个喜欢玩水的人
Joe doesn't drink, and he's not a water guy.
即便在度假的时候也是 他是个体面 正经
Even on vacation, he is a good, decent, no nonsense,
待在酒店房♥间看高尔夫比赛的那种人
stay-in-the-room-and-watch-golf guy.
但是根据他所显示出来的症状
But with the symptoms exhibiting,
如果我们不立刻将他送入高压氧舱
if we do not put him in hyperbaric chamber right away,
我恐怕他就成死人了
I'm afraid he will be a dead guy.
谁更了解他 卡普尔医生
Who knows him better, Dr. Kapoor?
他已经结婚四十年的妻子还是你
His wife of 40 years or you?
瓦伦蒂娜·卡斯特罗医学博士
肿瘤科和血液科主任
你好 我找卡斯特罗医生
Hi, I'm looking for Dr. Castro.
她大概十五分钟后回来
She'll be back in about 15 minutes.
好的
Perfect.
满意了
Satisfied?
我一直在尝试做那个更宽容的人
I've tried to be the bigger person here.
瓦伦蒂娜...
Valentina...
如果你将注意力更多放在病人身上
If you focused a bit more on the patient
而不是试着给我安罪名
instead of trying to nail me to the wall,
你可能会注意到法蒂玛左手腕
you might have noticed that Fatima has aggressive arthritis
有侵袭性关节炎
in her left wrist.
是由大肠杆菌感染引起的
It was caused by an enterobacter infection
后来又被诊断为维生素B1缺乏症
which then relisted as a thiamine deficiency.
那才是导致她精神错乱的原因
That's what led to her delirium.
不是由我的药物导致的
Not my drug.
不用谢
You're welcome.
莫瑞思医生 我为你的医院病患爆满而道歉
Dr. Morris, I apologize that your hospital is overflowing,
不过很快会再见的 好吗
but I will see you very soon, okay?
我是麦克斯·古德温
Uh, Max Goodwin.
法农姆医生 是的 我关闭了急诊部门
Dr. Farnum, yes, I, um, did close the ED
我很期待很快就会阐明缘由
and I look forward to explaining why shortly.
-麦克斯·古德温 -你好
- Max Goodwin. - Hi.
艾丽斯
Alice.
抱歉打搅你工作了
I'm sorry to bother you at work.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
我收到了 我一直在...
Yeah, no--I did, I've been, um--
我知道你很忙 不过你今晚有空吗
I know you're busy, but are you free tonight?
今晚
Tonight?
你是说今晚吗
Uh. Tonight, tonight?
我临时有事 找不到保姆
I got this gig, and I can't find a sitter.
我也很不好意思麻烦你
I hate asking. I feel terrible.
没事 当然可以了
Oh, right. No, of course.
我有空
Yes, I can. Yes.
我以为...可以 卢娜会很高兴的
I thought--great. Yeah, Luna's gonna love that.
-太谢谢你了 -没什么
- Thank you so much. - Sure, sure.
-我很乐意帮忙 -今晚见
- Happy to help. - See you tonight.
人人都说 不可能做到
Everybody told me that it would be impossible
让全市最顶级的医疗主任齐聚一堂
to get the city's top medical directors
我却提醒他们 别忘了
together in one room, but then I reminded them
医疗主任有多爱免费的午餐
how much medical directors enjoy a free lunch.
对...
Yeah, so, um...
今天早些时候 我改变了新阿姆斯特丹的路线
earlier today, I put New Amsterdam on diversion.
我知道 我们关闭急诊为诸位带来了问题
I know that closing our ED caused problems for many of you.
对那些还在生我气的人
To those of you who are still annoyed,
我只能说 情况还会更糟
I just want to say it's about to get worse.
这是新阿姆斯特丹每年在阿片类药物上的花销
This is how much money New Amsterdam spends on opioids every year,
也是这座城市每个医疗网络在此项上的支出
and every hospital network in the city is spending the same.
仅在座各位代表的15家医院
Just the 15 of us, sitting here in this room
每年就要花十亿美元
are spending $1 billion a year
在这种已知会致人死亡的产品上
on a product that we know is killing people.
我们是医院 致人死亡
We're hospitals. Killing people should be
恰恰是我们最需要避免的事
pretty high on the list of things we try not to do.
阿片类药物的疗效很好
Opioids work incredibly well.
是的 弗罗伦丝 它们确实有效
That's right, Florence. They do work.
早在1996年 它们就被用得很好
But they also worked in 1996, and back then they worked
那时还没造成国际性的瘾症危机
without causing an international addiction crisis.
那时奈乐公♥司♥还没有开展大规模的宣传活动
That was before the Nylers started launching propaganda campaigns
-和收买♥♥医院 -包括你的医院
- and buying off hospitals-- - Including yours.
是的 包括我的医院
That's right. Including mine.
院里设有奈乐区的请举手
Raise your hand if your hospital has a Nyler Wing.
我不是说新阿姆斯特丹比别家好
I'm not saying that New Amsterdam is better than anyone else.
我要说 是时候回归伦理正道了
I am saying it's time to return to ethical behavior.
不要再向奈乐公♥司♥缴纳十亿美元的年贡
So instead of giving the Nylers another billion dollars this year,
我提议把这项花费改为一个新的数字
I'd like to propose a new number.
我已准备好撤销新阿姆斯特丹的阿片类药物合同
I'm ready to cancel New Amsterdam's opioid contract
马上实施
right now,
我希望你们也能这样做
and I want you all to do the same.
我们必须重拳出击 众志成城
We have to hit them hard, we have to hit them together,
我们需要团结
and what we need is unity.
团结不符合反垄断精神
Unity is an anti-trust violation.
我们的手上都沾染了血腥
There is blood on all of our hands.
是时候清洗干净了
I think it's time to wash it off.
有谁支持我
So who's with me?
-弗罗伦丝 -免谈
- Florence? - Pass.
我们可以引领变革 法农姆医生
We could change things. Dr. Farnum!
约翰
John!
好 你们能加急吗
Yes, well, can you-- can you expedite it?
我们能不能付费 让你们快点...
Yeah, I mean is there a fee that I can pay for a faster--
好 等你回话
Okay, well call me back.
好 谢谢
Yep. Thank you.
我们的起搏器供应商发不了货
Our pacemaker supplier can't make shipment.
没什么大不了的 就几个心脏嘛
No big deal, they're just people's hearts.
支架也不给我们发
Stents are being held up too.
我不想火上浇油 但我有几种化疗药
Not to pile on, but several of my chemo drugs
明天也到不了 可能永远不会到
won't be coming in tomorrow. Or ever.
是奈乐公♥司♥在报复我们
It's the Nylers. They're retaliating
因为我撕了他们的阿片类药物合同
because I ripped up their opioid contract.
他们公♥司♥不只做阿片类药物 麦克斯
Their companies make more than just opioids, Max.
我大部分药的专利都在他们手上
Most of my drugs are under their patent.
只有奈乐公♥司♥造得出来
No one besides Nyler can make them.
我很高兴我们终于对他们表达了立场
Look, I love that we're finally taking a stand against them,
但这可能危及病人的生命
but this could jeopardize the lives of our patients.
有没有人能告诉我
Can someone please tell me
我的供应商为什么要毙了我的痤疮乳膏订单
why my supplier just killed my order for acne cream?
他夫人说他怕水
His wife said he's afraid of the water.
我知道
I know.
会不会是内分泌紊乱之类的问题
What if he has an endocrine disorder or something?
你不是一直说要听病人怎么说吗
I mean, isn't your whole thing about listening to the patient?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表