剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我在听
I am listening.
听乔怎么说
To Joe.
不管他夫人怎么想
Despite everything his wife believes,
他的身体症状呈现出来的就是减压症
his body's saying decompression sickness.
但愿你是对的
You better hope you're right.
珍妮 这是你的DNA
Jenny, this is your DNA,
克里斯托弗 这是你的DNA
and Christopher, this is your DNA.
-两份一样 -不完全
- They're the same. - Not quite.
两者有0.1%的差别
There's a 0.1% variant between the two of you,
但确实 相似度高达98.5%
but yes, they are 98.5% identical.
这样还不够吗
What more do we need?
但这是我的DNA
But this is my DNA.
也和你们达到98.5%的相似
Also 98.5% identical to both of yours.
因为这就是任意两个人类之间的
Because that is the genetic similarity
遗传相似度
between any two human beings.
从科学的角度来说 我们都差不多
Scientifically speaking, we are all very much the same.
珍妮
Jenny...
怎么 我要随身带个DNA图谱
What? I should carry a DNA chart
去大街上跟所有人解释
to the market to explain to everybody
为什么我和我哥哥可以结婚吗
why it's okay I'm married to my brother?
为什么你觉得有必要向别人解释什么
Why do you feel the need to explain anything to anyone?
对不起 对不起 但是
Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but there's just--
不管你说什么
there's nothing that you're gonna say
我都忘不了克里斯是谁
that's gonna make me forget who Chris really is.
好吧
Okay.
好的 行吧
Okay, fair enough.
那你有没有什么想说的
Is there anything that you could say?
你们原本计划十六天后结婚
You were planning on being married in 16 days.
你的誓词应该已经写好了
You must've written your vows.
好的 好的
Okay. Good.
克里斯
Chris.
我坐在我们的客厅里 客厅只漆了一半
"As I sit here in our half-painted living room
剩下的你说你会完成 我听着...
"that you promised to finish, listening to the, um,
我们花了一美元在二手集市上买♥♥的
"Spin Doctors Album that we bought for $1.00
「高级幕僚」乐队的专辑 因为女卖♥♥主
"at a yard sale because the lady who sold it to us
根本不知道他们是谁
had no idea who they were..."
我不敢相信我有多幸福
"I can't believe how happy I am
多幸运
or how lucky I am..."
我从没想过我会找到一个...
"I never thought I would find somebody--
一个听我说冷笑话也会开怀大笑的人
"Somebody who laughs at all my stupid duck jokes.
一个喜欢我奶奶做的芝士焗意粉的人
"Or likes my grandma's baked spaghetti.
一个总是会收拾浴巾的人
Or picks up all of our bath towels all the time."
所以你向我求婚时我当然会说我愿意
"So of course I said yes when you asked me to marry you.
从来没有人像你这样爱我
"Nobody's ever loved me like you,
我没想过和其他任何人...
and I've never wanted to be with anybody..."
好了 很好
Okay. Good.
珍妮
Jenny.
你能看到这个克里斯吗
Can you see that Chris?
这个在你誓词里的克里斯
The Chris you wrote those vows for.
那是唯一的克里斯
That is the only Chris there is.
如果你忘记了
And if you ever forget that,
你只需要回忆那些誓词
all you need to do is go back to those vows.
就像其他夫妻一样
Just like every other couple.
奈乐礼堂
感觉很兴奋 是吧
Feeling pretty whooped, huh?
奈乐公♥司♥着实把你打击得不轻
The Nylers took you good.
确实如此
That they did.
你有他们的新合同吗
Do you have their new contract?
我不知道哪个更糟
You know, I don't know what's worse.
是人们对毒品上瘾更糟
People addicted to their drugs,
还是体制对金钱上瘾更糟
or the system addicted to their money.
塞莱斯特
Celeste.
我妹妹
My little sister.
她做了一个破手术 移植了所有的牙龈
She had this stupid surgery, gum grafts of all things,
但是很疼 所以他们给她开了羟考酮
but it hurt a lot, so they gave her Oxy.
她已经走了
She's gone now.
两年了
Two years.
可以给我吗
May I?
奈乐
我们关门了
Hey, we're closed.
我知道 只是送一个用药过量的人去太平间
I know, just taking an OD down to the morgue.
不
Oh, no.
你认识她吗
You knew her?
什么都不知道的时候
It's a funny thing, you know,
很有意思 我知道我和你在一起
when you don't know anything. I mean, I knew I was with you.
我只是说不出话
I just couldn't get the words out.
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
你没事 我已经很感恩了
I'm just grateful that you're all right.
你妻子说你以前从来没有潜水过
Now, your wife said you'd never been scuba diving before,
但是...
but...
因为我们的结婚纪念日快到了
Since our anniversary's coming up,
我想上几节课给你惊喜
I wanted to surprise you by taking a few lessons.
你想去度蜜月
You wanted to go on our honeymoon,
但我太害怕了
but I was too scared.
我想告诉你 我可以
I wanted to show you I could do it.
但你不会水
But you're not a water guy.
所以我知道这是个惊喜
Which is why I knew it would be a surprise.
我以为你永远不会给我惊喜
I didn't think you could ever surprise me.
但我真的觉得惊喜
But you did.
-真有爱 -可不是
- So adorable. - Hmm, aren't they?
你支配不了我
You don't own me.
我都不确定你会来
I wasn't sure if you were gonna come.
我没有怪你
I mean, not that I blame you.
-我现在清醒了 -我不想听 妈妈
- I'm sober now. - I don't wanna hear it, Mom.
你想知道我最早的记忆吗
You wanna know my earliest memory?
爸爸的朋友叫你酒鬼
Was Dad's friend calling you an alcoholic.
但爸爸说你不是 不 你是醉鬼
But Dad said no you weren't. No, you were a drunk.
在那之后 我尽我所能让你少喝一点
After that, I did everything I could to slow you down.
第一次喝醉时 我才七岁
The first time I got wasted, I was seven.
BGM: Broken Heart by Spiritualized
♪ There's a lot of things that need to be done ♪
我一口气喝掉了半杯你的马提尼
I chugged half your martini
我想我喝得越多 你就喝得越少
thinking the more I drank, the less you could.
你知道你做了什么吗
You know what you did?
你舔了舔杯子 又给自己倒满了
You licked the glass, and you made yourself another.
那晚你大声呵斥我 不是怪我喝醉了
That night you shouted at me, not for being drunk--
♪ Lord, I have a broken dream ♪
是怪我吐在了地毯上
for being sick on the rug.
-劳拉 -不 我还没说完 妈妈
- Lauren-- - No, I am not done, Mom.
我长年累月生你的气
I have spent years being angry at you.
恨你
Hating you.
同情你
Feeling sorry for you.
周而复始
Then doing it all over again.
♪ There's a lot of things that I gotta do ♪
我不知道它什么时候发生的
And I don't know when it happened,
但我对你不再有任何感觉了
but I can't really feel anything for you anymore.
♪ Lord, I have a broken dream ♪
我是个小孩子
I was a little kid.
♪ And I'm wasted all the time ♪
我是个拼了命
I was a little kid
想靠近你的小孩子
who was killing herself trying to get close to you,
而你是个成年人 却没做任何努力
and you were an adult, and you did not even try.
所以我难过 因为我被欺骗了
So I am sad because I got cheated.
♪ I've been told that this will heal ♪
那感觉糟透了
And it sucks.
真的糟透了 因为我不该承受那些
It really sucks, because I didn't deserve it.
这样吧
Oh, do you know what?
说句对不起 让我走吧
Just tell me you're sorry so I can go.
真希望我能说
I wish I could.
我想说
I want to.
对不起
I am sorry.
♪ I have to keep it covered up with a smile ♪
对不起 让你如此难过
That you feel so sad.
但 亲爱的 我...我不
But, sweetheart, I--I just don't--
♪ And I'll keep on moving on for a while ♪
我不记得发生过那些事
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表