剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
笑一个吧
Yeah? Can we get a laugh?
来吧 卢娜
Come on, Luna.
乐一个吧
How about a giggle?
不行吗 不笑吗
No? Nothing?
也许你该试试跳舞
Maybe try your dance moves.
想看些舞步吗
You wanna see some moves?
好的
Okay.
真带劲
Oh, yeah.
BGM: Get Up Offa That Thing by James Brown
♪ Say it now! ♪
♪ Get up off of that thing ♪
♪ And dance ♪
不笑吗
Nothing.
不吗 这个
Yeah? Is this-- -
好了好了 对不起
Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry.
跳得太烂了 我知道
That was bad. I know.
我活该 我活该
I deserve that. I deserve that.
等她准备好了她就会笑
You know she'll laugh when she's ready.
宝贝
Aww, baby.
知道吗 妈妈以前也跳舞
You know, Mommy used to dance--
没错 不比爸爸厉害
yeah, not better than Daddy.
她以前会像这样漂浮在空中
She used to float on the air like this.
光彩照人
She was luminous.
别闹了
Stop.
你就是
You were.
她就是
She was.
这给你
And this is for you.
-谢了 -不
- Thanks. - No.
我不是白给你一美元
I'm not just giving you a dollar.
也是为了确保医患保密协议
This is also to ensure doctor-patient confidentiality.
好吧 但你知道我的收费
Okay, but you know my rates
远比一美元高 对吧
are considerably higher than that, right?
还记得我跟你说我快要当祖父了吗
Remember I told you that I am going to be a grandfather?
我本来不该告诉你
I was not supposed to tell you that.
为什么 因为是第一次怀孕吗
Why, because it's the first trimester?
不 因为埃拉也许不打算要
No, because Ella may not keep it.
什么
Uh, what--what?
好吧
Okay.
你感觉如何
How do you feel about that?
就像
Like--
-无助吗 -对
- Helpless? - Yes.
-嗯 -而且我不喜欢这样
- Yeah. - And I don't like it.
-我打算和她谈谈 -什么 不行
- I'm going to talk to her. - What? No.
不不不 你不能 你不能和她谈
No, no, no, no, you can't-- you can't talk to her.
埃拉就要做一个影响她一辈子的私人决定
Ella's about to make a profoundly personal decision,
只有她能做的决定
one that is only hers to make.
-对 但是 -不不 没有但是
- Yeah, but-- - Ah-ah, no "Buts."
不能干预 不能打听
No meddling, no prying.
你甚至不能问
You can't even ask.
那么
So,
我能干什么
what can I do?
无论什么能让你不去问她
Whatever you need to do to not talk to her about it,
去做那个
you should do that.
终于接了
There you are.
抱歉我没给你回电
Sorry I didn't call you back.
早上忙疯了
It's been a crazy morning.
感觉你的所有早晨都很忙
Seems like all your mornings are crazy.
纪念医院怎么就觉得自己能在
How Memorial thought that they can restructure
两个月之内重组整个法律部呢
their entire legal department in just two months is...
反正两天后 你就能将一切抛掷脑后
Hey, well, in two days, you get to walk away from it
重新回到我的怀抱
and I get to have you back home in my arms
一起计划我们的婚礼了
while we plan our wedding together.
等不及了
Can't wait.
听起来你挺能等
Well, sounds like you can.
不 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
我只是很想把一切都安排妥当
I just really want to leave the team in good shape,
而现在还远远不行
and we're pretty far from that.
你能行
You've got this.
宝贝 我得挂了
Babe, I--I gotta go.
我爱你
Love you.
别那么担忧 帕兹
Don't look so worried, Paz.
你只是来做常规的扫描
You're just here for your routine scan
检查肿瘤的状况
to check on the progress of your tumor.
你妹妹有说她上次的PET扫描结果有多振奋吗
Did your sister tell you how promising her last PET scan was?
这不是她不开心的原因
That's not why she's upset.
-抱歉 但你该告诉她 -帕兹
- Sorry, but you should tell her. - Paz?
你也知道
As you know...
当子♥宫♥癌打断了
when uterine cancer threw a wrench
我体外受精的计划
into my IVF plan, I mean,
洁丝敏提出要做我的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Jasmine stepped up to be my surrogate.
她做了好几个月的测试并注射荷尔蒙
And she did months of testing and hormone injections...
本来我下周就要受孕了
I was going to be implanted next week.
但我们的保险公♥司♥突然改政策了
But our insurance company suddenly changed the rule.
现在他们不报销任何代♥孕♥
Now they won't cover surrogacy of any kind.
太疯狂了 他们什么时候改的政策
That's insane. When did they change the rules?
三周前 麦克斯
Three weeks ago, Max.
一夜之间他们就不保代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥了
They basically stopped covering surrogacy overnight.
尽管两姐妹用的都是同一家保险公♥司♥
Even though both sisters are with the same company.
巴克洛夫特 如果洁丝敏想生孩子他们会报销
Barcroft, who will cover Jasmine if she wants to have a baby
如果帕兹能生他们也报销
and Paz if she could have a baby,
但如果洁丝敏想生帕兹的孩子他们就不报销了
but they won't cover Jasmine if she wants to have Paz's baby.
把帕兹的胚胎放在洁丝敏的子♥宫♥里
I mean, it's not as if Paz's embryo inside Jasmine's womb
又不会多花他们钱
is gonna cost them any more money.
对 但不生孩子会帮他们省很多钱
Right, but having no baby saves them a lot of money.
领养机构也并不会积极地
Adoption agencies aren't exactly queuing up
把孩子给得癌症的女人 那现在怎么办
to give kids to women with cancer, so what now?
帕兹要等三年
I mean, Paz waits three years
看自己的子♥宫♥在化疗后
to see if her uterus is still "Hospitable"
是否还「能用」吗
after all the radiation?
这是她能成为母亲的唯一方法吗
That's her only shot of becoming a mother?
海伦 如果巴克洛夫特一夜之间更改了政策
Helen, if Barcroft changed the rule overnight,
那我们就让他们再改回来
then let's get them to change it right back.
利根医生还没回来吗
Dr. Ligon isn't back yet?
他不仅还在度假
Not only is he still on vacation,
他还是那种度假时关手♥机♥的人
he is also the kind of person who turns his phone off while on vacation.
-谁会这么对瘾君子 -那就换医生
- Who does that to an addict? - Use someone else already.
我听说帕森斯医生很不错
I heard great things about Dr. Parsons.
七岁男孩意外窒息
Seven-year-old accidental choking victim.
被百叶窗夹的拉绳卷住
Got caught in window blinds.
心跳118 血压110/78
Heart rate 118. BP 110 over 78.
每分钟呼吸18次 鼻氧管98%氧含量
18 respirations per minute. Setting 98% on nasal cannula.
好 带他去创伤一室
Okay, let's get him to trauma one.
我们会好好照顾你 好吗
We're gonna take good care of you, okay?
-那是我们儿子 -等医生稳定他后
- That's our son. - Yeah, you can see him
你们就能见他了 好吗
once the doctors get him stabilized, okay?
我带你们去候诊室
But let me show you where the waiting room...
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
跟我来吧
Hey, hey, come with me.
亲爱的 走吧
Sweetie, come on.
注意
限制区域
只限有权限员工
朝前看
Look straight ahead.
很好 卡尔文
That's it, Calvin.
好样的
Good job.
能告诉我 你被什么样的百叶窗夹住了吗
Can you tell me what kind of blinds you got caught in?
我不知道
I don't know.
叫伊吉和儿童保护服务处下来
Let's get Iggy and Child Services down here now.
-你怎么想 -希望我错了吧
- What do you think? - Let's just hope I'm wrong.
我正在做早餐
I was, uh, cooking breakfast.
卡尔文在他房♥间里玩 很安静
Calvin was in his room playing, and it was quiet.
平时从来不安静 所以我去看他
It's never quiet, so I went to check in on him
我看到一根绳子
and I saw a cord, uh,
卷住了他的脖子
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表