剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Well, I wouldn't say that.
毕竟他们的症状也都是真实存在的
And the symptoms are about as real as they get, clearly.
不过 心病就用
But, um, a psychological problem requires...
心药来医
a psychological cure.
最好是樱桃口味的
Preferably cherry-flavored.
嗨 抱歉 你还好吗
Hi, uh--oh, sorry. You okay?
我在处理
I'm working on it.
嗯 我现在有点困难
Good, 'cause I'm in a bit of a pickle.
我需要人帮我填补董事会额外席位
Um, so, I need help filling an extra seat on the board.
我可以 谢谢
Oh, I'm in. Oh, thank you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要忙一些才不会觉得这么难受
The busier I am, the less pain I feel.
实际上 我是希望
Actually, I was kind of hoping
你妈妈能帮我这个忙
to fill it with your mother.
我妈
My mother?
对 你听我说
Yeah, okay, hear me out.
你说过你妈妈跟富人社交名流们打交道
You said that she runs in wealthy socialite crowds, right?
这点非常棒
Which is great,
因为布兰特利就会认为你妈妈也是其中一员
because Brantley will assume that she is one of them.
这个计划好就好在
But here is where the plan gets really good--
实际上你妈妈是咱们这边的
she will secretly be working for us, right?
我们打入董事会内部的成员
Our man on the inside.
你可以告诉她怎么表决和支持哪些
You can tell her how to vote and what to back
反对哪些
and what to bring to the floor--
像个傀儡那样
Like a puppet?
更像是特洛伊木马
Yeah, more like a Trojan Horse,
不过是好人这边的
but for the good guys.
麦克斯
Max.
她靠不住的
She can't be trusted.
那没关系的 我是说
Well, that's okay, I mean,
就算她不是每次都站我们这边
even if she doesn't go with us every time, it--
不 我的意思是她不适合
No. No, I mean she can't be trusted
在任何场合露面
to show up, anywhere.
她只适合筹办聚会
Except for maybe a hosted bar.
就算我们告诉她怎么做 她还是会
And even if we programmed her, she would still vote
去支持那些捣乱的人
for whoever was doing the shaking and the pouring.
明白了
Got it.
我原来不了解这些 抱歉
I didn't know that, sorry.
不用这样
No, no, don't be.
正好提醒了我
No, it helps to be reminded
我天生就有这方面的倾向
I am genetically predisposed to it.
看来你得实施备选方案了
Guess you're gonna have to go with plan B.
备选方案
Yeah, plan B failed...
已经失败N个了
several plans ago.
呼叫古德温医生
Paging Dr. Goodwin.
她一醒过来就叫我
Page me as soon as she wakes up.
好的
Will do.
-伊维 -亲爱的 你怎么样
- Evie. - Hey babe, how's it going?
我得重做一个手术
Well, I, uh, just had to redo a surgery
因为我们的医疗保健系统
because our health care system
在紧要关头不给力
only goes halfway when it matters.
-有点让人沮丧 -是有点
- That sounds frustrating. - Oh, well, it is.
不过我还好 你知道为什么吗
But I'll be all right, you know why?
因为你明天就回来了
Because you are coming home to me tomorrow.
伊维
Evie?
好吧 有个好消息你不要太惊讶
Okay, so don't freak out, this is good news.
HHC很满意我的工作
HHC is so impressed by my work,
他们让我在这边多待两周
they've asked me to stay here for two more weeks.
再待两周
Two more weeks?
我知道你不喜欢 但是我得完成这项工作
I know, but I have to see this job through.
在紧要关头不给力的感受你知道的 对吧
What's the point of only going halfway when it matters, right?
我先挂了
I gotta go.
弗洛伊德 等下
Floyd, wait, I--
急诊室
-维贾伊 -埃拉
- Vijay? - Ella?
你见过罗汉吗
Have you seen Rohan?
他应该在两小时前来这和我碰面的
He was supposed to meet me here two hours ago.
我见过他
Yes, I saw him.
他来做巡演前的道别
He came to say good-bye before he left on the tour.
什么巡演
What tour?
就是 和乐队一起
Um, his tour on the-- with the band?
天哪
Oh, my God.
过去这两个小时里
For the last two hours
我一直在尝试说服自己这不会发生的
I've been trying to convince myself this wasn't happening.
我早就知道他处理不好这事
I should've known he couldn't handle it.
但是没想到他像个懦夫一样玩消失
But to disappear like a coward?
我不懂你说什么
I don't understand.
没有什么巡演 维贾伊 他撒谎
There's no tour, Vijay. He lied.
他落跑了
He bailed.
他为什么要这样
W-why would he do that?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
卡普尔医生 卡普尔医生
Dr. Kapoor, Dr. Kapoor!
准备劳拉西泮 快
Get me Ativan, now!
一毫克劳拉西泮
1 mil Ativan.
我以为所有人都好转了
I thought everyone was getting better.
确实好转了
They were.
其他人都是 除了埃米莉
Everyone else is, just--Emily...
Lpm60 高流量给氧
60 lpm, high flow 02.
脉搏血氧95 她什么问题
Pulse ox 95. What's wrong with her?
我不知道
I don't know!
她稳定下来了
She's stabilizing.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
因为你个人引起了我们的关注
Because you personally brought this to our attention,
Wedlow医药公♥司♥愿意承担
Wedlow Medical is willing to cover the cost
Martinelli先生的髋关节重置费用
of Mr. Martinelli's new hip replacement.
然后呢
And?
我们也会负责
We'll also cover
Martinelli先生的后期康复费用和工资损失
Mr. Martinelli's rehabilitation and lost wages.
好吧 但是这达不到我们的要求
Yeah, no, that's not gonna work for us.
因为我发现
Because I discovered
在药监局禁用金属对金属髋假体的同时
that when the FDA banned metal-on-metal hips,
贵公♥司♥只是给瑕疵假体裹了一层涂层
your company simply coated those defective hips.
Martinelli先生想换上你们的全陶瓷假体
Mr. Martinelli would like your 100% ceramic hip.
不会毒死我的那种
The one that won't poison me.
那要三倍价格
Those are triple the cost.
我没说完 维德罗医药公♥司♥还必须
Oh, I wasn't done. We'd also like Wedlow Medical
向受这些涂层假体毒害的任何新的病人
to provide the ceramic hip free of charge to any new patient
免费提供陶瓷假体
who suffers a malfunction of your coated devices.
夏普医生 我们不必向你的病人提供任何东西
Dr. Sharpe, we don't have to offer your patients anything.
实际上 我们完全遵守了药监局的规定
We're in full compliance with the FDA, in fact,
老实说 我们参加这次小小的会面
we only took this little meeting because, frankly,
完全出于对海伦医生的喜爱
we're big fans of Dr. Helen.
好极了
Brilliant.
那么海伦医生就会上电视向全世界宣布
Then Dr. Helen will go on TV and broadcast to the world
维德罗医药公♥司♥所设计的瑕疵产品
how Wedlow Medical's poorly designed products
如何毒害病患
harm patients.
也许我可以用它来佐证我的说法
And perhaps I'll bring this to drive my point home.
这是关节液
It's joint fluid.
从Martinelli先生体内抽取的
We found it inside Mr. Martinelli's body.
你敢这样 我们就会用无数的诽谤案搞垮你
You do that, and we'll crush you with so many defamation suits,
让你再也不能行医
you'll never practice medicine again.
动手试试
I'd like to see you try.
他们会毁了你
They'll destroy you.
他们有掏不完的钱和成群的律师
They have bottomless pockets and a fleet of lawyers and
他们会把你所有的努力毁于一旦
they will destroy everything that you have ever worked for.
他们只把我当做海伦医生 一个电视人物
They only see me as Dr. Helen, a TV personality,
所以我要好好利用这个人物
so I intend to put that personality to good use.
那夏普医生怎么办
Yeah, and what about Dr. Sharpe?
她在为了自己的病人而战
She is out fighting for her patients,
也是你每天都在做的事
something that you do every single day, and yet,
你却劝我收手 为什么
you're asking me to pull my punches. Why would you do that?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表