剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
-阿♥拉♥丁变合法了 -是啊
- Aladdin goes legit. - Yes!
对 笑吧 他是对的
Yeah, laugh it up. He's right.
奇妙的观点 对 他变合法了
Wonderfully stated. Yes, he goes legit.
阿♥拉♥丁把他的弱点变成了优势
Aladdin turns his perceived weaknesses into an advantage.
对吧 你们能明白吗
Right? Do you understand that?
所以不管你们做什么 不管你们是因为什么
So whatever you did, whatever it was
进了雷克岛监狱
to get into Rikers can be used
你们出去之后都能把它变成合法的技能
as a legitimate skill set when you get out.
我兄弟路易斯可以用他的偷车技能
My boy Luis can use his hot-wire expertise
去帮助人类
to help humanity.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
不是 等等 路易斯 告诉我
Well, no, hang on, now. Luis, tell me something.
短路发动汽车容易吗
Is it easy to hot-wire a car?
-有人能做到吗 -没有 老兄
- Like, could anybody do it? - No, bro.
如果你不小心点的话
I mean, if you're not careful,
你会把自己电休克的
you could shock the hell out yourself.
不过我不会被电 因为我很擅长
But not me, though, 'cause, you know, I got the touch.
我想也是
I bet you do.
说不定我眼前的是个未来的电工
So maybe I'm looking at a future electrician here.
你是说我可以为城市工作
Yo, you mean like I'd be working for the city.
-当然 -我可以拿到工会的薪水
- Sure. - Like, I could be getting paid that union money.
-为什么不行 -太好了
- Why not? - Yeah!
这就对了 为什么不行
There you go. Why not?
为什么不行 好
Why not? Why not? Yes, okay.
还有谁 还有谁
Who else? Who else do I got?
好 你说
Yeah, go.
我是因为出货被抓的
I got caught moving product.
我想在你们这个行业
So I imagine in your line of work,
很多人会卖♥♥...
a lot of people sell...
那货 对吗
product, right?
那你有什么与众不同的地方
So what did you do to distinguish yourself?
我从来没缺过货
Hmm, I never came up short.
我的供货商总是把好东西给我
My suppliers always trusted me with the good stuff.
很好 很好
Great. That's great.
听起来你可以卖♥♥掉
So it sounds like you could move
任何昂贵的东西 对吗
any expensive product, right?
你可以成为高端汽车推销员
You could be a high-end car salesman.
我受够这个傻子了
Yo, I'm done with this fool.
别别别 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait!
-好了 -出去 出去
- All right, okay. - Out, out!
出去
Let's go!
起立 全体起立
Up! Everybody up!
起立
Up!
下课
Class is over!
我觉得这样不太卫生
I don't think that's sanitary.
对 要么嚼这个口香糖
Yeah, well, it's chew this gum
要么打某个人的脸
or punch someone in the face.
你真的只有这两个选择了吗
Are those really your only two options?
-布鲁姆医生 -雷诺兹又给你一个任务吗
- Dr. Bloom. - Reynolds give you another assignment?
其实我是来这里见塔利斯先生的
Actually, I was here to see Mr. Talis.
他出院了 怎么了
Discharged. Why?
我只是想来看看...
Just wanted to see...
只是想道个别
just wanted to say bye.
-他是个好人 -对 没错
- He's a nice man. - Yes, he is.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
我不该那么说的
I shouldn't have said that.
说什么
Said what?
说你很幸运
That you were lucky.
你经历了这么多事
After everything that you've been through.
对 但我的确很幸运
Yeah, but I am lucky.
我就是那幸运的5%
I'm in the 5%.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你知道的
And you know that.
你可以跟我聊
You can talk to me.
你以前总和我聊天
You've always talked to me.
别说了
Stop.
我真不知道该说什么
It's hard to know what to say.
我不想让你说任何话
I don't want you to say anything.
其实当人们说什么时候
It actually makes it worse
情况反而更糟 所以 拜托
when people say something, so just, please...
别说
Don't.
在这层下吗
Getting off here?
-不下 -不下
- No. - No?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他在地铁里开始痉挛
Started seizing in the subway.
葡萄糖120
Finger stick glucose 120.
好 把他送去创伤一室
Okay, get him to Trauma One
-注射两毫克劳拉西泮 -明白
- and push two milligrams Ativan. - Got it.
劳拉西泮已就位
Ativan on board.
血压108/60
BP 108 over 60.
痉挛停止 稳定下来了
He stopped seizing. Stabilized.
血氧饱和度94%
Sat 94%.
气道通畅 没有咬到舌头
Airway clear. No tongue bite.
他的鼓膜上有个小水泡
He has a vesicle on his tympanic membrane.
带状疱疹发展成了耳带状疱疹综合征
The shingles advanced to Ramsay Hunt syndrome.
他全身都有疱疹感染
He has a herpetic infection throughout his whole body.
我们怎么会忽略这个
How did we miss that?
快把雷诺兹找下来
Get Reynolds down here now.
当我看完普查数据后
So when I finished going through the census data,
我发现有81人选择不填
I discovered that 81 people chose not to fill it out,
有17个人在普查表上
17 people defaced the census
写了些色情的话
with decidedly colorful language,
还有一个人只写了
and one person simply wrote,
「我不是你的填表助手」
"I am not your blanking assistant."
通过排除法
So by using the process of elimination,
我们就坐在这了
here we are.
怎么 我们没填普查表
So, what, we didn't take a census
现在有麻烦了吗
and now we're in trouble?
没有 没有 没事的
No, no, nobody's in trouble.
我只是想知道为什么这60个问题
I just want to know why 60 questions
会让你们这么愤怒
made y'all so angry.
因为我工作太多 没空回答60个问题
Because I have too much work to answer 60 questions,
而且我现在还有很多工作
and I have too much work to be here right now
也没空解释我为什么没空待在这
explaining why I don't have time to be here.
好吧 有道理 还有人吗
Okay, makes sense. Anybody else?
如果我都没时间去参加孩子们的家长会
If I don't have time to go to my kids' PTA meetings,
我不会有时间做一个非官方调查
I don't have time to take an unofficial survey
让我的上司了解我
so my boss can get to know me.
-有道理 -是啊
- That's fair. - Yeah.
严格地说 我根本不是为你工作
Technically, I don't even work for you.
我是为城市工作
I work for the city.
你一直叫我做账的桑德拉·福尔
You always call me Sandra Fall from billing,
所以你知道我的工作
so you know what my job is,
但你却整天让我做别人的工作
yet you spent all day making me do someone else's job too.
我没时间 麦克斯
I don't have time for that, Max.
我们所有人都没时间
None of us have time.
所以是时候了
So it's time.
干什么
For what?
不是 每个人都有共同点
No, no, no, the common thread between everyone.
所有的低效 还有 抱怨
All the inefficiencies and the, you know, complaints
还有不满
and the dissatisfaction,
都...
it's all...
都是因为时间
it's all because of time.
那你打算怎么安排时间
So how are you gonna fix time?
-耳带状疱疹综合征 -好 等等
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome. - Okay, hey, hey, hang on.
传播性疱疹感染
Disseminated herpetic infection.
再清楚不过了
It could not be clearer,
但你的部门不知道为什么没注意到
yet somehow it was missed by your department.
好 我们先收回指控
Okay, let's walk back the accusations.
你很幸运 塔利斯先生不是在
You are lucky Mr. Talis didn't seize
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表