剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
很好 我喜欢这个名字
That's good. I like that.
我们就简称他为尼奥
We'll shorten it to Neo.
尼奥曾经是一名尽职尽责的士兵
Neo was a once-dutiful soldier
他和一名高级军官出现了分歧
who has a disagreement with a ranking officer
最终决定站出来说些什么
and decides to finally stand up and say something.
上校 你来扮演奥德赛
Colonel, you will be playing Odysseus,
我们的指挥官
our commander.
但为了方便起见 不如叫你奥蒂斯吧
But for ease of use, why don't we call you Otis?
奥蒂斯想带领军队打胜仗
Otis wants to march his warriors onto victory,
但是因为自己最好的士兵受了重伤
but he is confronted with the fallout of a choice he's made
他就把这士兵抛弃了
to abandon one of his best soldiers
现在他需要面对这个选择带来的后果
after he's been badly injured.
我从来没抛弃过任何人
Never abandoned anyone.
我不是说你
I didn't say you did.
现在 最后...
Now, finally...
内森 你来扮演我们的主角
Nathan, you will be playing our title role
菲罗克忒忒斯
of Philoctetes.
好 你的角色 在受了重伤之后
Okay, and your character, after being badly injured,
被逐出了军队 独自留在岛上
is ejected from the military and left on an island alone.
剩下的人就是希腊戏剧合唱团
The rest of you will be my Greek chorus.
嘿
Hey!
我不会唱歌♥
I can't sing.
我可不信 但你大可不必唱
Oh, I highly doubt that, but you won't have to.
这种疗法有什么用
How is this therapy?
那是个好问题
That's a good question.
就像内森说的那样
As Nathan wisely stated,
他无法用语言来表达自己的感受
he does not have the words to communicate how you feel.
这场戏能够让你表达出来
This play can give them to you.
好吗 最后一件事
Okay? One last thing.
四点钟幕布会升起来
Curtain goes up at four.
等等 我们要在观众面前表演吗
Wait, we're doing this in front of people?
对
Yes.
请在提示音后留言
At the tone, please record your message.
贝尔先生
Mr. Bell,
我是新阿姆斯特丹医院的雷诺兹医生
this is Dr. Reynolds from New Amsterdam Hospital.
很抱歉通知你
I'm sorry to report
你女儿被诊断出白血病
that your daughter has been diagnosed with leukemia.
现在她需要骨髓移植
Now she needs a bone marrow transplant,
我们正在给亲属们打电♥话♥
and we are calling relatives
看看是否能找到匹配
to see if we can find a match.
我知道你离开你的女儿
I know that you are estranged from your daughter
已经有一段时间了
and have been for a while,
但是
but...
她现在需要你
she needs you right now.
你也许能救她一命
You could save her life.
做个英雄
Be a hero.
出现在她的生命里
Just by showing up...
这也是...
which is something--
我希望我父亲能为我做的事
I wish my father had done.
术前化验结果 病理分♥析♥
Pre-op labs, pathology.
手术报告 主刀医生是杰拉尔德·托曼
Surgical report. Dr. Was Gerald Tollman.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识 他2011年离开了 我还没来
Nope. He left in 2011. That was before my time.
「手术过程中 我发现一个肿瘤
"During procedure, I discovered a tumor
阻断了患者脊髓
"strangling the patient's spinal cord.
不切断脊髓无法移除肿瘤
"It was impossible to remove without transecting the spine.
需要用金属板固定脊柱」
Plate was necessary to maintain stability."
这真是一派胡言
That's a complete lie.
基于奎斯塔说的
Based on what Questa said.
基于我们看到的
Based on what we saw.
你知道当时还有谁在手术室里吗
Do you know who else was in the room?
知道 还有玛克辛·维斯特 麻醉师
Yes. We have Maxine West, anesthesia.
乔·麦格瑞 助理护士
Joe McGrain, scrub nurse.
艾莎·巴沙 巡回护士
Easha Bashar, circulating nurse.
怎么了
What?
实习生是...
Intern was...
克林特·哈特曼
Clint Hartman.
麦克斯 麦克斯 不管你要怎么做
Max, Max--please, whatever you're gonna do--
他活该
He deserves.
所以我说看着
So I said watch it.
如果你不喜欢你的医生
Jets tickets are what you get your doctor
-就送他喷气机队的球票 -请让我们单独谈谈
- when you don't like him. - Give us the room, please.
麦克斯
Max.
怎么了
What is it?
你说谎了
You lied.
麦克斯
Max.
我跟你说了不止一遍
I've told you again and again
我无能为力
that there was nothing that I could do.
-乔治娅 -我不是来
- Georgia-- - I'm not here...
跟你谈她的
to talk about her.
好 那是怎么了
Okay, then, what?
伊丽莎白·阿彻 杰拉尔德·托曼
Elizabeth Archer. Gerald Tollman.
他让她余生都坐在轮椅上 而你就站在那里
You stood there while he put her in a wheelchair for life.
否认吗
Deny it?
无法否认
I can't.
托曼医生是当时的科室主任
Dr. Tollman was the department chair.
那是我的第三场手术
It was my third surgery.
他犯了个错误
He made a mistake.
错误
A mistake?
那你还为他保密
And you kept his secret.
他一直坚持让我忘记
He kept insisting that I forget...
自己看见了什么
what I'd seen.
医生们都是这样
That's what doctors do.
我们就是这么互相关照的
That's how we take care of each other.
我试着去相信他 也想相信他
I tried to believe him. Wanted to believe him.
但我知道我永远无法心安
But I knew I'd never be able to live with myself,
所以 和当时在场的其他人不同
and so, unlike everybody else in that room,
我举报了他
I reported him.
你举报了他
You reported him?
第二天
The next day.
没有任何记录
There's no record of that.
我一点也不惊讶
I am not surprised.
不好意思
Sorry.
你举报了一个
You reported a doctor
掩盖自己手术失败的医生
who covered up a botched surgery,
但是却没有任何调查记录
and there is no record of an investigation?
你到底向谁举报了他
Who the hell did you report him to?
医学院院长
The dean of medicine.
彼得·富尔顿
Peter Fulton.
我全都告诉他了
I told him everything.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
等等 奥蒂斯
Oh, whoa, whoa, Otis.
我想让你从舞台左侧上台 还记得吗
I want you coming from stage left, remember?
我们为什么非要动来动去呢
Why do we have to move at all?
「言行一致」
"Suit the action to the word,
「行言一致」
and the word to the action."
出自《哈姆雷特》
It's "Hamlet."
有人知道吗
Anybody?
不用在意
Never mind.
接着刚才的演 继续
From the same spot. Go ahead.
就在前面 大人
Up ahead, my lord.
那里正是我们所寻之山洞
Yonder is the cave we doth seek.
我一定这么之乎者也吗
Do you I really have to say "doth?"
是的 要说
Yes, you "doth."
只是...
Just, uh...
继续 伙计们 我马上回来 好吗
carry on, guys. I'll be back in a sec, okay?
我来了
I'm coming.
你觉得你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
-排演戏剧 -希腊悲剧
- Theater. - A Greek tragedy?
《菲罗克忒忒斯》
"Philoctetes?"
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表