剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
-今天雅各布怎么样了 -和昨天一样
- How is Jacob today? - Same as yesterday.
艾娃
Ava.
雅各布今天怎么样了
How is Jacob today?
我就是为这个来找你
That's why I've been looking for you.
医 院 革 命
第二季 第十二集
你真是我的每日救星
Well, if it isn't my daily lifesaver.
别忘了明天
Ah--oh, don't forget that tomorrow
日托要十点才开门
the daycare is closed until 10:00.
是吗
It is?
那我 那我要怎么办
How am I-- what am I gonna do?
卢娜没有保姆吗
Doesn't Luna have a babysitter?
你眼前的就是保姆
You're looking at him.
朋友呢
Friends?
你眼前的就是了
Yeah, you're looking at him.
抱歉 古德温医生 但明天是
Sorry, Dr. Goodwin, but tomorrow's
「新手妈妈的母乳喂养课程」
the "Breastfeeding Class for New Moms."
好吧 这是谁的主意
Right--whose idea was that?
-是你的 -对 是我的
- Yours. - Yeah, it was mine.
我知道 拜
I knew that. Bye.
-喂 -喂 我是
- Hello? - Um, hi, this is, uh,
麦克斯·古德温 不确定你还记不记得
Max Goodwin, not sure if you remember me.
我们在阿姆斯特丹医院的候诊室见过
We met in the waiting room at New Amsterdam.
不 没什么印象
No, it doesn't ring a bell.
好吧 抱歉 那算了
Oh, uh, okay. Sorry, never mind.
我开玩笑的 开玩笑
I'm kidding, I'm kidding!
我怎会忘记偷偷带我去看我孩子手术的医生呢
How could I forget the doctor who snuck me in to my kid's surgery?
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, right.
我打电♥话♥联♥系♥你是因为
So, the reason I'm calling is that
看上去卢娜非常繁忙的日程表中有个空档
it appears Luna has an opening in her very busy schedule
就是明早 所以她在想
tomorrow morning and was wondering
芭比是否想一起玩玩竞技美式壁球
if Bobbi would like to play some competitive racquetball.
好啊 芭比肯定会喜欢的
Oh, wow. Yeah, Bobbi would love that.
她最近一直在练习反手击球
She's been working on her backhand.
那就好 太好了
Good, okay, great.
因为卢娜一直在练习上旋球 所以
'Cause Luna has been practicing her topspin, so--
其实 我们有个习惯
Actually, we have this routine.
我们每天早上
We've been spending our mornings
都会在狗狗乐园对面的麦迪逊广场公园
in Madison Square Park across from the dog run.
大概早上八点
Around 8:00 A.M.?
行 八点可以 很好
Uh, yeah--no, 8:00 A.M. is, uh, perfect.
我们到时候见 公园见
I will see you there-- we will see you there.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
我不是没有试着告诉他
It's not as though I haven't tried to tell him.
没那么难
It's not that hard.
你只需说「麦克斯 艾米和我要搬去旧金山了」
You just say, "Max, Amy and I are moving to San Francisco."
就这样 搞定
Boom. Done.
除非你这么不情不愿还有别的原因
Unless you were dragging your size 12's for a reason.
女人
Woman...
你太离谱了
you are way off base.
-是吗 -是啊
- Am I? - Yeah.
也许你只是更喜欢地铁的老鼠和肮脏的泥泞
Maybe you just prefer subway rats and dirty slush
而不是美酒之乡和温暖如春的冬季
over wine country and winters that feel like spring.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Oh, here we go.
我现在就向你展示我有多希望搬去那里
About to show you how bad I wanna go right here, right now.
好 展示下你的气魄吧
All right, show me what you got.
看好了 麦克斯
All right, look. Yo, Max.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
对了 我刚好想找你
Yeah, actually, you're just the man I wanted to see.
明天你能替我去参加
Uh, can you cover for me tomorrow
那个「药剂处方会议」吗
at the, uh, "Pharmacy Formulary Meeting"?
在我们说那个之前
Look before we get into all that--
我知道会议很无聊
I know it's boring,
但我最近一直在努力
but I've been struggling with this whole
做好单亲家长 然后我有个机会
single parenting thing, and, um, I have an opportunity
让卢娜和另一个小姑娘一起玩
to give Luna a playdate with this other little girl,
我就觉得自己需要一点时间
and I just feel like I need some time to, you know,
做个爸爸
be a dad
并给她一切乔治娅想给她的东西
and try to give her everything Georgia would've wanted.
-麦克斯 我... -他会替你去
- Max, I-- - He'll cover for you.
-他会替你去 -真的吗
- He will cover for you. - Really?
开玩笑吗 快去做个好爸爸
You kidding? Go be a dad.
真的吗 谢谢
Yeah? Thank you.
太好了 我欠你的 哥们
Amazing. I owe you, buddy.
欠你个大人情 谢谢
Big time. Thank you.
没错 这事比看上去难多了
Yeah, okay, that was harder than it looked.
你太弱了
You're weak.
早上好
Morning.
听起来阿什莉想打破自己的纪录啊
Sounds like Ashley's trying to break her own record, huh?
连续三天三夜哭喊需要毅力
Nonstop screaming for three days takes dedication.
-可不嘛 -我觉得她很想表明观点
- Right. - I think she's determined to make a point.
内尔森一家的感谢礼
A thank you from Nelson's family.
-是不是很贴心 -是啊
- Isn't that so nice? - Aw, yeah.
真有爱 进垃圾桶吧
That is lovely. And out you go.
好了
Okay.
如果你读了卡片 你就知道这是
If you'd read the card, you'd know they were for
给整个部门的礼物
the whole department.
我现在只做对健康有利的选择
I'm only making healthy choices now.
为了马丁 我的孩子 选择健康 格拉蒂斯
For Martin, for my kids. Healthy choices, Gladys.
选择健康
Healthy choices!
错误
好吧 你别弄了
Okay, do you know what? Just stop.
罗德尼 看着我 这里是急诊室
Rodney, look at me. This is an emergency room.
每次你们升级系统后都这样
Every time you guys update the system this happens,
令人没法接受
and it's unacceptable.
我需要能更新患者病历
I need to be able to update patient files.
需要能查看化验结果
I need to be able to check lab results.
我需要能识别字母「H」的电脑
I need computers that recognize the letter "H".
我修好了「H」键
I fixed the "H" thing.
-罗德尼 -再给我几分钟
- Rodney. - Just give me another minute.
我把露易丝·加莱纳安置在28号♥床位
I put Louise Galena in Bay 28.
她绝对感染了蜂窝织炎和严重的真菌感染
She definitely has cellulitis and a severe fungal infection.
好的 我们需要血液科会诊
Okay, we're gonna need a Hematology consult.
呼夏普
Let's page Sharpe.
我不会这么做 一切都连着呢
Oh, uh, I wouldn't. It's all connected.
为了安全起见
Just to be safe.
去直接找夏普
Go and find Sharpe in person
并亲自把她带下来 还有你 赶紧
and drag her down here yourself, and you--yeah.
马上就修好了
Almost got it!
谢谢各位
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
非常令人激动
It's very exciting.
这是血管内皮生长因子
It is a Phase Two trial of a vascular endothelial
受体拮抗剂的试验第二阶段
growth factor receptor antagonist.
你预计接收多少病人
How many patients do you anticipate enrolling?
资金能保证四十人
Funding covers up to 40.
有特定人群限制吗
And are there any demographic parameters?
有 我需要40岁至65岁间
Yes, I am looking for men and women
患有原发性肿瘤的男性女性
age 40 to 65 with naive tumors.
你们有符合这个特征的病人吗
Do any of you have patients fitting that criteria?
好极了 把他们的病历给我
Fabulous. Forward me their files,
我们今天就开始筛选
and we will get started on this bad boy.
好了 我们有很多要讲
Okay, now we have a lot to cover
首先翻到第一页 利用目标市场和...
so let's start on page one. Using objective market and...
露易丝 我是夏普医生
Louise, hi. I'm Dr. Sharpe.
我能看一眼你胳膊吗
May I take a look at your arm?
那个真好看
Now that's pretty.
-那是雏菊吗 -是忘忧草
- Is it a daisy? - Daylily.
我喜欢种这些
I like to grow them.
感染病灶周围有些织物
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表