剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
因为这会终结你的职业生涯
Because this will end your career,
我不能没有你
and I can't do this without you.
我没办法
I'm not...
投入在这里
fully... here.
我的一部分
Part of me is still...
还在那辆救护车上
on that ambulance.
是你把我推开
You push me away,
要我体谅
and you expect me to understand.
现在你又需要我了吗
And then you need me?
你把自己的感情当做筹码
And you use your feelings as leverage.
你觉得我利用乔治娅的事来控制你
You think I'm using Georgia to manipulate you?
我不知道你在干什么
I don't know what you're doing
因为你从不告诉我
because you won't ever talk to me.
-我不能告诉你 -为什么
- I can't talk to you. - Why?
因为我想让你免受其害
Because I'm trying to spare you.
我不想让你感受这些
I don't want you to feel... this.
我不想让你经历这些
I don't want you to experience... this...
这不公平
and it's not fair.
我知道
I know.
没有什么是公平的
None of this is fair.
就把「公平」抛诸脑后吧
We can just toss "fair" out the window.
麦克斯 你需要我时 我总会在
Max, when you need me, I am here for you.
什么都可以
For all of it.
但不能牺牲我的病人
But not at the expense of my patient.
「夜班医生」
比安卡·贾勒特
听起来很可怕
As awful as it sounds, in regards to
对一些大型医疗设备公♥司♥而言
some of the larger medical device companies,
我们只是用来试验残次品的豚鼠
we've just become guinea pigs for their inferior products.
这可不是微波炉
It's not as if it's a microwave
不能随意退货或召回
that you can return or get recalled.
没错 我们说的这些产品
Exactly. We're talking about products
海伦医生
是通过手术植入身体里的
that are surgically implanted into your body.
放在你的脊椎 心脏 臀部
In your spine, your heart, the hip.
如果产品坏了 你会生病
And if these products fail, you get sick.
更可怕的是 会死
Or worse, you die.
我有一个勇敢勤劳的病人
I have a brave, hardworking patient
因为这样一个产品 人生都被颠覆了
whose life has been turned upside down by one of these products.
是时候站出来发声了
The time has come to make a stand.
稍后回来
When we come back,
海伦医生将揭露应抵♥制♥的这家公♥司♥及其原因
Dr. Helen will reveal which company to avoid and why.
信♥号♥♥已切出
And, we're out!
麦克斯·古德温
维德罗答应了你所有的要求
倒数计时 三 二
And we're back in 3, 2...
欢迎回到「夜班医生」
Welcome back to "The Night Shift".
做客的是海伦医生 她将警醒大家
I'm here with Dr. Helen, who has come to warn us
一家公♥司♥对她的病人造成了伤害
about a company that harmed one of her patients.
海伦医生
Dr. Helen?
其实 我来这里
I'm... actually not here
不是要指责某一家公♥司♥
to shame any one particular company,
因为事实上 他们都符合药监局的要求
because in truth, they're all in compliance with the FDA,
这才是真正的问题所在
and that's where the real fault lies.
你要指责的是食品药品监督管理局
So you're taking on the FDA?
似乎是这样 不对吗
It appears that way, doesn't it?
药监局需要实施真正有意义的医疗设备规章
The FDA need to enact real regulations on medical devices
保护患者利益 而非为企业牟利
that protect patients, not corporate profit.
把重金属植入身体之前
We need clinical trials
必须先进行临床试验
before implanting heavy metals into our body.
还需要监管 这些都应该具备
We need oversight. We deserve that much.
那么电视机前的观众 他们能做些什么
So what can our viewers at home... what can they do?
给你的医药代表打电♥话♥ 提出诉求
Call your representatives, demand to be heard.
要想改变 我们必须从自己开始
If we want change, then we have to be the ones to initiate it.
物理治疗科 扎克·利根医生
布鲁姆医生 今天没有你的理疗
Dr. Bloom, we don't have a session today.
有
We do.
七分钟就好
For the next seven minutes.
躺着别动 埃米莉
Remember to lie still, Emily.
有空给我电♥话♥
收到了吗
快打给我
罗汉 你在哪
卡普尔医生 结果出来了
Dr. Kapoor, the results are up.
你得的是脑膜瘤
You have what is called a meningioma.
脑膜上长了肿瘤
A tumor on the lining of your brain.
所有症状都是它引起的
It's been causing all your symptoms.
确实听起来比实际情况严重得多
Yeah, that sounds a lot worse than it actually is.
脑膜瘤通常都是良性
Meningiomas are usually benign.
切除之后 你就会变回原来的你
Once we remove them, you will be back to your old self.
大家也都长了这种瘤吗
Did everybody have one of these tumors, too?
并没有
No, they didn't.
他们看见你不舒服
They saw you getting sick
就相信自己也病了
and then they believed that they were sick, too.
是我害他们的吗
So I did this to them?
不是
No.
埃米莉 你什么也没做
Emily, you didn't do anything.
只是他们看到你的样子 受到影响
They saw you and they were affected by you.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
他们现在都讨厌我
That they all hate me now?
不 意味着你并不孤独
No, it means that you're not alone...
早日康复 埃米莉
意味着我们彼此相连
That we're all connected.
咖啡店
「Main Hoon Na」
Main hoon na.
什么
What?
宝莱坞电影的一句台词main hoo na
In Bollywood movies, they would say, main hoon na.
维贾伊 你要是来为你儿子开脱的话
Vijay, if you're here to make excuses for your son,
最好趁我没发脾气之前先走
you should leave before I lose it.
我去了罗汉的家
I went to Rohan's apartment,
他办公室 打给他的担♥保♥人
to his office, called up his sponsor...
都找不到他 我儿子消失了
I couldn't find him. My son is gone.
好吧
Yeah, well...
当生活的重压扑面而来
When life overwhelms him, he...
他总是逃避
he always runs away.
但我不会
But not me.
我希望你知道这一点
I wish for you to know that.
维贾伊
Vijay?
Main hoon na
Main hoon na?
是什么意思
What does that mean?
「有我在」
"I'm there for you."
该开董事会了
It's time for the board meeting.
我们答应要帮这位女士 但失败了
Ugh, we promised we'd help that woman and we failed.
没人会支持我的家访护工计划
I don't have the votes for the Visiting Nurse's Program.
没事
Well...
反正那样的保姆式计划
a nanny state program like that
也不太可能成功
probably wouldn't have worked, anyway.
我知道我们有不同的
I get that we all have different...
政♥治♥信仰 托德
political beliefs, Todd,
但那位女士需要帮助 现在就要
but that woman needs help, and she needs it now.
我理解
I understand that.
自力更生才是生活幸福的关键
And self-reliance is the key to a good life,
不需要靠纳税人的钱来解决
and it doesn't take taxpayer money to achieve.
够了 这样如何
Okay, okay, what about this?
别再指手画脚 满嘴不服了
What if instead of wagging your finger or disagreeing with me,
你来帮她怎么样
what about you help her?
给我一个能帮蕾妮·哈姆里克自力更生的办法
Give me a self-reliant solution that helps Renée Hamrick.
给她弄条狗
Get her a dog.
给她 弄条狗
Get her...a dog.
帮她领养一条狗
Adopt a dog for her.
再雇一个遛狗倌 每天来一次
Then you hire a dog walker to come by once a day.
顺便看她
To...check on her.
每天两次 包接包送
Twice, pick up and drop off.
那家护工中介收多少钱一天
How much was this nurse's agency gonna cost you per day?
大概200美元
Um, around $200.
我打赌 请人遛狗20块就够了
I bet you can get a dog walker for $20.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表