剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
头一个小时就被开除了 这是个新纪录
Fired in the first hour. That's a new record.
好吧 我的心脏出了点问题
Okay, so something's not working in my heart.
很明显
That's clear.
用心脏起搏器是怎么回事
What' this thing about the pacemaker?
用那个的话你就不会
That's the one that doesn't involve you
给我做开胸检查了吧
cracking open my chest, right?
对 但是实话说
Right, but to be perfectly honest,
那个选择不会有什么疗效
that option won't be curative.
我想用心脏起搏器
I want the pacemaker.
-我不想做手术 -不好
- I don't want surgery. - Weak.
一个医生当面告诉你
There's a doctor telling you to your face
有一个好的选择和不好的选择
there's a good option and a weak option,
然后你选了不好的选择
and you're going for the weak option,
因为他刚才说心脏起搏器就像是
'cause he just said the pacemaker is like
医学界的中距离投篮
the midrange jumper of medicine.
帮帮我 爸爸
So do me a favor, Dad.
在篮下跳投 或者投个三分
Finish at the rim, or jack up a three.
要么治好要么回家 因为你如果不好好治疗
Go for the cure or go home, 'cause I don't even want you
我根本不想在家里看见你
in my house if you're not gonna play right.
看来我必须得选手术
Looks like I'm getting the surgery.
好 我们先给他用苯妥英
Okay, let's start him on Phenytoin.
静脉注射850毫克
850mg IV loading dose.
打扰一下 你看见布鲁姆医生了吗
Excuse me, have you seen Dr. Bloom?
不是在开玩笑吧
Oh, you are not serious.
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
没错
Yes.
现在我站在该在的位置
Here I am on the floor I am supposed to be on.
跟我来
Come with me.
好 我知道发生了什么
Okay. I know what's going on here.
是吗
You do?
对 我昨天来找了你两次
Yes, I came to see you twice yesterday.
我很绝望也很受伤
I was desperate and hurting
还把头发收拾得很漂亮
and I was having a good-hair day,
然而你觉得这可能
and you thought maybe this
会变成某种安排
would turn into the kind of arrangement
就是如果你有什么事
where you could just pop down here
你可以随时过来
any time you had an itch to scratch
我就会在治疗病人期间为你服务
and I would service you in between patients.
不是...
That's not--
但这...这对我来说不是性的问题
But this...hey, this is not about sex for me.
而是关于管理我的痛苦
This is about managing my pain,
我来找你 而不是你来找我
and I come to you, not the other way around.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
怎么帮
How can I help?
非常好
That's very good. Um...
我在理发店的第一天并不顺利
my first day at the barber shop was not exactly a success.
我被开除了
I got fired.
对 早看出来了
Yep. Saw that coming a mile away.
是吗 谢谢你这么说
Did you? Thanks for saying something.
我在想也许你可以去试试
I was thinking maybe you could give it a shot.
你为什么觉得我可以做得更好
What makes you think I can do any better?
只是因为 我认为
Well, it's just, you know, I think my particular
我特殊的肤色对我有点不利
complexion puts me at a slight disadvantage, shall we say,
但是由于种种原因 你不会遇到这种事
that maybe you won't encounter for various reasons.
因为我是黑人
It's 'cause I'm black.
因为你是黑人 没错
It's because you're black, yeah.
对 如果你想让我帮你
Right, and you want me to bail you out
摆脱一群不信任你的人
with a group of people who don't trust you.
如果你不介意的话
If you wouldn't mind.
除非问题不在你
Except the problem isn't you.
我是说 跟你有一点关系 但是...
I mean, well, it's always just a little bit of you, but...
这是像是塔斯克吉梅毒实验
it's things like the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment.
亨丽爱塔·莱克斯对奴隶做的实验手术
Henrietta Lacks, experimental surgeries on slaves.
这些事会让黑人遇到像你这样的医生
Those kind of things are the things that cause black people to
来提供帮助的时候犹豫不决
take pause whenever a doctor like yourself comes around asking to help.
没错
Yeah.
你要说什么 不帮吗
What are you telling me, not to help?
我要说的是 你派谁去并不重要
I'm telling you that it doesn't matter who you send in there.
只要不是他们社区的一部分
They're not a part of their community,
那个人就会遇到障碍
they're gonna be met with a block.
是啊
Right.
没错
Right.
麦克斯 我知道那个表情
Max, I know that face.
-不管你在想什么 别那么做 -谢谢
- Whatever you're thinking, don't. - Thank you.
夏普医生
Dr. Sharpe.
给你带了礼物
Bearing gifts.
如果你真的是科室主任
If you're really the head of the department,
肯定有人帮你做这件事
surely you have people to do that for you.
联席主任
Co-head.
而且我喜欢看病人
And I like seeing patients.
确保他们都得到了妥善的照顾
Make sure they're being taken care of properly.
控制狂
Control freak, huh?
我也是
Me, too.
莫莉
Molly...
你介意我叫你莫莉吗
do you mind if I call you Molly?
不介意
No.
你是怎么失去你朋友的 我在信里读到的
How did you lose your friend? From the letter.
愚蠢的意外事故
Stupid accident.
我承认 我是有些嫉妒她
I confess. Part of me envies her.
活着 无所谓
Life, fine.
死亡 在这一刻
Death, at this point...
也无所谓了
fine, too.
在中间地带等待死亡
It's the middle ground, waiting for death,
才...
that's...
很丢脸
humiliating.
那你为什么还要继续治疗
So why are you continuing with the treatments?
卡斯特罗医生说我的肿瘤是很好的研究素材
Dr. Castro said my tumor is a good one for study.
一些基因变异让它很有意思
Some genetic variant makes it deliciously interesting.
所以你很喜欢参与其中
So you like being part of the process.
你觉得很满足
You find it satisfying.
以前是
I used to.
莫莉
Molly.
卡斯特罗医生跟你谈过临终关怀的事吗
Has Dr. Castro ever talked to you about hospice?
临终关怀
Hospice?
这个实验
The trial...
还有别人在操控
someone else is still pulling the strings.
我想念控制一切的感觉 尤其是现在
I miss being in control, especially now.
在这最后时刻
At the end.
好消息是 你儿子的CT结果显示正常
Your son's CT is clear. That's the good news.
但是他的血样检查显示
But his blood work revealed...
是高浓度的铅中毒
extremely high levels of lead toxicity.
铅
Lead?
什么意思
What does that mean?
这种浓度的铅会影响
Well, this level of exposure affected
山德体内的每一个器官
every one of Xander's organs.
关系到他的脉搏控制
It's the reason for the impulse control,
情绪波动还有手颤 所有这些
the violent emotional swings, also the hand tremors. All of it.
但这只是初步诊断 我们会马上给他开始
But we caught it early. We'll get him started with
螯合疗法
the chelation therapy right away.
对
Absolutely.
他是怎么接触到高浓度铅的呢
How was he exposed?
很有可能是在家里
Most likely in your home.
我已经通知市政部门去你家检测了
But I have notified the city to come out and test your home.
不太好的地方就是结果正式公布会有所延迟
Unfortunately, full disclosure, they are a little backed up.
可能需要几个月的时间
It could be a few months.
所以我只能回家然后祈祷环境是安全的吗
So I'm supposed to go back home and just hope that it's safe?
不是
No.
为山德考虑 你最好等环境确认没问题了再回家
For Xander's sake, you can't take him back until it's cleared.
那我应该去哪
Where am I supposed to go?
我没有别的地方可去
I don't have anywhere else.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表