剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
And my skin is very dry.
所以还有别的
Huh, so that's not everything.
我不确定你看皮肤的毛病
I wasn't sure if you did skin stuff.
好了 彭布罗克先生
Okay, Mr. Pembroke,
不如把你所有的不舒服都说出来吧
why don't you just tell me all of your concerns?
我唯一能想到的其他问题就是
Well, the only other thing I can think of
肌肉痛
is muscle aches...
视力模糊 疲劳
Blurred vision, exhaustion,
头痛 便秘
headaches, constipation,
还常常怕冷
oh, and I'm always freezing.
好的 我得在忘记前把这些录入你的病历
Okay, I'm gonna go and get this logged into your chart before I forget,
然后马上回来 好吗
and then I'm gonna be right back, okay?
好的 你有肩痛
Okay, so you've got shoulder pain,
伴有膝盖痛 伴有脚痛
connected to the knee pain, connected to the foot pain,
皮肤干燥 视物模糊 肌肉痛 疲劳
dry skin, blurry vision, muscle aches, exhaustion,
便秘 还有...
constipation, and...
糟糕
Oh, no.
在第六肋和第七肋之间做切口
Making the incision between the sixth and seventh rib.
给我一副...
Get me a pair of...
准备生理盐水冲洗
Gonna need a saline flush.
分离肺动脉
Isolating pulmonary artery.
聚丙烯缝合线
Polypropylene sutures.
准备一盒新棉垫
Need a new carton of lap pads.
缝合
Suture.
...五百毫升
...500 milliliters.
应该可以了
That should do it.
她的心率还在升高
Her heart rate's still rising.
应该慢下来的
Should be slowing down.
并且她的血压在下降
And her blood pressure's dropping.
-我止住了所有出血点 -一定有别的原因
- I got all the bleeders. - There must be something else.
低血压 心动过速
Hypotensive, tachycardic--
网状红疹
And a lacy red rash.
那是输血反应
That's a transfusion reaction.
她的身体在排斥血液 快断开
Her body's rejecting the blood. Disconnect it!
-叫血液科来 -评估弥散性血管内凝血
- And call hematology! - Assess for DIC.
她到处在渗血
She's oozing blood everywhere.
血压还在下降
BP is still dropping.
纱布
Gauze.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
雷诺兹医生 出什么事了
Dr. Reynolds, tell me what's happening.
夏普在哪
Where's Sharpe?
如果血液制品有问题
If there's an issue with the blood product,
要通知血液科主任
the chair of hematology gets paged,
目前来说 也就是我
and right now, that's me.
抱歉 习惯了
Sorry, just habit.
你怀疑有输血反应
You suspect a transfusion reaction?
是的 很严重
Yeah, a big one.
好的 交给我
Okay, I'm on it.
血压下降 再来一袋
BP is down. Get a new one.
夏普医生
Dr. Sharpe.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你好 特雷
Hello, Trey.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
感觉像一个差点被蟹肉饼要了小命的人
Like someone who was almost murdered by crab cakes.
他们查出原因了吗
They figure out why it happened?
是怎么回事
What is it?
特雷 我有个坏消息
Trey, I have some bad news.
你最近出现的过敏
The newfound allergies that you have
是淋巴癌引起的
are from your lymphoma,
也就是说它又回来了
which means that it's returned.
我又得开始做化疗了吗
So, it's back to chemo?
癌症的扩散程度已经很高
The cancer has spread
不能做化疗了
too aggressively for chemotherapy.
我们无法治疗
It's beyond anything that we can treat.
但我们已经打败它了
But we beat it.
我们一起的 你说过我们打败它了
You and me. You said we beat it.
这不公平 也毫无道理可言
It's not fair, and it doesn't make any sense,
我真的很抱歉
and I am so sorry.
我还剩多长时间
How long?
四个月
Four months.
也可能是六个月
Maybe six.
你父母在这吗
Are your parents here?
我给他们打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call them.
-不 不要 -特雷
- No, don't. - Trey--
我不想让他们知道
I don't want them to know.
自恋型人格障碍
表现出傲慢和/或自大的态度及行为
你有空吗
Have you got a minute?
有空 实际上我很高兴你能来
Yeah, actually, I'm glad you're here.
你觉得我有自恋型人格障碍吗
Would you say that I have Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
因为《精神疾病诊断和统计手册》上说自恋的人
Because the DSM says that people who are narcissistic
通常都很傲慢
are typically quite haughty.
你觉得我的性格傲慢吗
Is that how you would characterize me? Haughty?
你就直说吧
Just give it to me straight.
我傲慢吗
Am I haughty?
我听说过一个很不错的假设
You know, I heard a really good hypothetical
可以检测你是不是自恋者
to tell if you're a narcissist.
很好 是什么
Good, what is it?
如果一位同事在工作日来到你的办公室
If a colleague shows up at your office during the work day,
你觉得他们是有事情才来的
do you assume they're there for a reason,
还是只是想来听你胡说八道
or just to hear you talk nonsense?
给我看看
Lay it on me.
他叫特雷
His name's Trey.
他十八岁 想要独自死去
He's 18, and he wants to die alone.
暴♥乱♥就要来了
The mutiny is upon us.
为什么拦住我的没有一个是好消息
Why does no one ever stop me with good news?
说真的 我得开始用通风管了
Honestly, I'm gonna start using the air ducts.
神经和神经外科
The neurology and neurosurgery departments
已经在公开反抗了
are in open revolt.
所以你就来找肿瘤医生了
So naturally, you come to an oncologist.
麦克斯对平板电脑的禁令完全不切实际
Max's ban on screens is completely impractical.
平板电脑非常重要
Screens are vital
即使是用于最基本的神经系统疾病
even for the most basic neurological patient encounter.
你知道神经学最有趣的是什么吗
Do you know what's most interesting about neurology?
-是什么 -我没法告诉你
- What? - I couldn't tell you.
那不是我的部门
It's not my department.
我的诊所一片混乱
My clinic is in chaos.
你必须得帮忙
You must help.
我不能
I can't.
我不是权威人士 维贾伊
I don't have a position of authority, Vijay.
那群反叛的神经科医生没有理由
There's no reason for roving gangs of rebel neurologists
-听我的话 -麦克斯听你的话
- to listen to me. - Max listens to you.
这与你的头衔无关
It's not about your title.
麦克斯听你的
You have Max's ear.
拜托了
Please.
为了病人好
For the patients.
喂
Yeah.
跟你说一声 你的伟大创意
Just so you know, your big idea
正像个铅气球一样坠落呢
is going down like a lead balloon.
听着
Look, there's something--
卢娜有点不对劲
there's something wrong with Luna.
麦克斯 他们知道是怎么回事吗 或者...
Max, what--do they know what it is, or--
还不知道 你有什么需要
Not yet. What do you need?
没什么
Nothing.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
是个小肿块 古德温医生 可能是脂肪瘤
A small bump, Dr. Goodwin. Likely a lipoma.
你要做个活检吗
Do you wanna biopsy it?
我不想吓坏你
I don't want you to panic.
我得了癌症
Well, I have-- had cancer.
不太可能是癌症
Cancer is so unlikely.
我知道 我知道 但也有可能是
Yeah, I know, I know, but it could be,
也可能是血管瘤或布加畸形
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表