剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
-是吗 -走吧 女士们
- Did he? - Let's go, ladies!
这是餐厅
Well, this is the dining hall.
楼上是娱乐室
Upstairs is the rec room.
穿过这里是牢房♥
Through there are the cell blocks,
我们的参观到此结束
and that concludes our tour.
谢谢款待
Thanks for your hospitality.
我一直在努力阻止这一惨相
Look, I tried to stop this fiasco every step of the way,
但既然市长接了你的电♥话♥
but seeing as the mayor answers your calls
不接我的 跟我来
and not mine, follow me.
和善一点
Play nice.
典狱长 我知道你不喜欢我
Warden, I get that you don't appreciate me
越过你去找市长
going over your head to the mayor,
但我们的目的不是让你难堪 也不是妨碍你
but our goal is not to embarrass you or to get in your way.
2比0了 医生
You're 0 for 2 there, Doc.
我们只是想提供基本的检查
We just want to provide basic checkups.
做个一日医疗来治疗这里的女囚
A one-day clinic to treat your female inmate population.
-给每个人治疗吗 -是的
- For everyone? - That's right.
所有被关在这里的六百名女性
All 600 of the women incarcerated here.
没有准备时间 也没有其他人协助
With zero prep time and no additional COs--
计划很严谨
hell of a plan.
我想玛莎·兰德尔会说
I imagine Martha Randle would say
任何计划都比你现在的计划要好
that any plan is better than what you have now,
否则她也不会在我们医院了
or she wouldn't be in our hospital.
如果你们想捐一盒卫生棉 我们会接受
If you'd like to donate a box of tampons, we'll take them.
除此之外 如果犯人兰德尔感到不适
Beyond that, if inmate Randle felt sick,
她应该去病员就诊区
she should've gone to Sick Call.
她去了 但他们说她看上去没病
She did, and they said that she didn't seem sick.
整整一天之后 她出现重度中风并昏迷
This was a full day before she collapsed from a massive stroke
因中毒导致的 我能想像出她看上去有多正常
caused by poison, so I can see how she'd seem fine.
不是说保持冷静吗
What happened to playing nice?
我说的是让你保持冷静
I said you play nice.
一个唱红脸一个唱白脸 我喜欢
Oh, good cop, bad cop. I love it.
很合适
Very appropriate.
骗子 骗子 你们都是骗子
Liars, liars! You're all liars!
没错 就是这样
Oh, that's right! Oh, that's right!
-我疯了 对吗 -够了
- I'm crazy, huh? - That's enough!
-放开我 -这里是诊疗室
- Get off of me! - This is the examination room.
请注意
Your attention.
新阿姆斯特丹的医生
The New Amsterdam doctors
是来教你们如何做好本职工作的
are here to tell you how to do your job.
不好意思 就是这吗
Sorry, this is it?
你们在哪里进行
Um...where do you provide
宫颈涂片检查 或是其他需要脱衣的流程
pap smears or procedures that require undressing?
就在这
Right here.
心理健康呢 也在这里吗
What about mental health? You--you do that here?
都在这
Everything, right here.
如果没有隐私 是不会有人来寻求帮助的
But no one is going to ask for care without privacy.
这才是你们的问题所在
This is what's causing your problem.
我们的问题在于 每个犯人的医疗预算
Our problem is a health-care budget
一天只有五块钱
of about $5 per inmate per day.
今天早上有人吸食海♥洛♥因♥过量
We had a heroin overdose this morning, and that's half
一天一半的预算就没了 现在连中午还没到
of today's cash gone-- it's not even lunchtime yet.
我们已经物尽其用了
We're doing the best we can with what we have.
我是看结果的人
Now, I'm a results guy.
如果你们能改善条件 我会第一个向你们道谢
If you can improve things, I'll be the first to say thanks.
否则
And if you can't,
我会第一个告诉市长
I'll be the first to tell the Mayor all about it.
赖克斯监狱的患者 疑似海♥洛♥因♥吸食过量
Suspected heroin OD from Rikers.
肺部积压很严重
Severe pulmonary distress.
-注射盐酸纳洛酮了吗 -两剂 没有反应
- Did you push Narcan? - Two amps, no response.
她可能有肺水肿
She might be having pulmonary edema.
-肾功能呢 -肌酐为1.8 上升中
- Renal function? - Creatinine is 1.8 and rising.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
注射六十毫克速尿
Push 60 mg IV Lasix.
准备插管托盘和心脏超声波
Set up an intubation tray and a stat cardiac echo.
说明她有危险
It means she's in trouble.
呼吸
Just breathe.
我想吃药
I want a pill.
我想也是
I bet you do.
不 我是认真的 扎克
No, I am serious, Zach.
你让我监测你服用氢可酮
You asked me to monitor your hydrocodone--
这份职责我得认真对待
a job I happen to take seriously.
这样吧
So here's the deal.
之后二十四小时 你可以吃四片药
Over the next 24 hours, you're allowed four pills,
这一片得顶六个小时
so this has to last you six hours.
我建议你先等着
What I recommend is that you wait...
一小时后再服用
you take this in one hour.
我能先吃半片 之后再吃剩下半片吗
Can I take, like, half now and then half later?
如果你希望牺牲疼痛管理
If you want to sacrifice pain management
简单粗暴地止疼 那就试试
in the name of a quick and dirty fix, go nuts.
为了最大程度减缓疼痛
But for maximum pain relief,
等一个小时
wait one hour.
好吧
Fine.
很明智 一小时后见
Brilliant. See you in 60.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
玛莎 请从五开始倒数
Martha, count backwards from five, please.
五
Five...
四 三
four, three...
很好
Very good.
我会问你一些问题 你的回答
I'm going to ask some questions and your answers
可以让我观测你的脑功能
will let me observe your brain function.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
有
Yes.
很好
Very good.
你可以分享一下你的回忆吗
Now, if you could share a memory.
只要是开心的回忆都可以
Any happy one will do.
我儿子的四岁生日
My son's fourth birthday...
我们去了游戏房♥
we went to this play center.
海洋球 游戏厅
Ball pits, arcades...
天哪 他真的很喜欢
Man, he loved it.
有一个房♥间
There was this--this room
四处都是蹦床
full of trampolines, wall to wall.
达瑞尔很兴奋地冲了进去 翻跟斗
And Darrell charged in like a lunatic, doing flips,
做鬼脸
making faces.
他的微笑
And his smile was just...
他们来看望过吗
Do they visit?
赖克斯监狱的人 如果他们知道你有孩子
Some people at Rikers, if they know you got kids
而且他们对你有所企图
and they want something from you...
他们最好还是不要来
It's better that they don't come.
你得到你需要的信息了吗
Did you find what you needed?
玛莎 看来你有衰弱性栓塞
Martha, it appears you have a marantic embolism.
你阴♥部♥的细菌感染
The bacteria from our vaginal infection
已经转移到了脑部
has traveled to your brain.
我们需要通过手术清除血块
We need to remove the clot surgically.
各位 请注意
A moment of your attention, everybody.
各位 请听好
Everybody, listen up.
大家好
Uh, yeah, hi, guys.
我是弗罗姆医生 来自新阿姆斯特丹医院
My name is Dr. Frome, I'm from New Amsterdam.
我注意到你们这里的诊疗室
And I noticed that your exam room here
空间有些不足
is a little on the small side,
我会在咨♥询♥室里进行布置
so I'm setting up shop in the consult room to discuss
你们可以前来讨论任何话题
really anything that's on your minds.
-免费的 -这里来了个
- Free of charge. - Yo, we got
又矮又胖的笨蛋
this old Humpty Dumpty-looking fool up in here.
笨蛋 其他的七个小矮人呢
Yo, Dopey, where the rest of the seven dwarves at?
-很有意思 -放尊重点 囚犯们
- That's good. - Show some respect, inmate.
没关系 我应付得来 我上过中学
That's okay, I can handle it. I've been to middle school.
医生听得懂梗
Ooh, Doc got jokes.
我说过什么 珀尔 再说话就记你一笔
What'd I say, Pearl? Keep talking, it's a write-up.
可以吗
May I?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表