剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
但是为了成为一名好妈妈
But in order to be a wonderful mom,
我需要把这个孩子的利益放在第一位
I have to put this kid first.
所以我做了一个计划
And so I made a plan
确保我能够控制自己的强迫症病情
to make sure that I can manage my OCD.
我要搬回我父母身边
And I'm gonna move back in with my parents.
这听起来非常明智
That sounds very wise.
他们住在爱达荷州
In Idaho.
爱 爱达荷州
I-Idaho.
很糟糕的一天吗
Rough day?
直接告诉我吧
Just...tell me.
我的病情恶化了吗
Is it getting worse?
造影信♥号♥♥消失了 看到了吗
See the lack of signal right here?
肿瘤已经没有了
Tumor's gone.
但是我的 我的喉咙 我以为
But my--my throat. I was--
那只是过敏
Allergies.
麦克斯
Max...
你已经在康复了
You're in remission.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
我听说杰姬的情况稳定了
I just heard that Jackie's stable.
这消息太棒了
That's great news.
是的 她们四人都稳定了
Yeah, all four of them are.
你离开前典狱长怎么说
How'd you leave it with the warden?
今天对他来说不是工作最顺心的一天
This was not his favorite day at the office,
不过他让我很惊讶
but he surprised me.
怎么他没捅你一刀吗
Yeah, in that he didn't stab you as well?
他要我们回监狱继续治疗犯人 让我很惊讶
In that he... has asked us to go back.
典狱长是个很看重结果的人
The warden is a results guy,
而他喜欢我们带来的结果
and he liked our results,
所以我建议将赖克斯监狱
So I suggested that Rikers become part
作为医学生轮换实习的一部分
of our med school rotation.
我们可以把妇产科和行为科学
We could send students over
轮换实习的学生送到那去
during OB/GYN and Behavioral Health...
而且他会要求增派狱警来保证学生的安全
and he's requesting extra COs to ensure their safety.
那太棒了 干的漂亮
That's great-- that's great work.
我以为你会更高兴的
I thought you'd be more pleased.
我当然高兴 只是
No, I am, I am. It's--
抱歉
Sorry.
我得走了
I have to go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
如果你跟我说真心话 我就跟你说
I'll burden you if you burden me.
我的癌症在好转了
I'm in remission.
我的老天
My God.
没错
Yeah.
麦克斯 那太棒了
Max, that is wonderful.
那你为什么不高兴呢
So...so why isn't it?
♪ My soul, I... ♪
BGM: My Soul I by Anna Leone
我也不知道
I don't know.
♪ Am broken ♪
♪ By you ♪
该你了
Your turn.
♪ One morning I'll wake up ♪
♪ Renewed ♪
是布兰特利来的消息
It was Brantley.
我该去接受惩罚了
Time to get my wrist slapped.
-需要我给你支援吗 -不用
- You need backup? - No.
♪ Don't go, love I need you♪
你需要吗
Do you?
不需要
No.
♪ To stay ♪
♪ My soul I am broken ♪
♪ Today ♪
♪ And I'll work out what it meant ♪
这不就是你一直在等的
It's what you've been waiting for.
康复 麦克斯 你好起来了
Remission, Max-- you're better.
我只希望为你而好起来
I only wanted to be better for you.
但你根本没机会知道
But you don't even get to know that.
你也根本没机会了解
You don't get to know...
卢娜
Luna.
我见到了她
I met her.
我抱了她
I got to hold her.
那并不足够
It's not enough.
确实不够
No.
但是我们能拥有的只有这些
But it's what we have.
不管你做什么都无法改变
And nothing you do can change it.
不管你做什么都不能使我起死回生
Nothing you do will bring me back.
说出来吧 麦克斯
You just have to say the words, Max.
没关系的
It's okay.
♪ It may not be easy ♪
说出来没关系的
It's okay to say it.
♪ To see ♪
你不在了
You're not here.
♪ But I'm ready I need to ♪
但是你还在
And you are.
你还活着
You're still here.
♪ Believe ♪
♪ And I will work out what it meant ♪
我再也见不到你了 对吗
I'm not gonna see you anymore, am I?
每当你看着卢娜的时候 你都能看到我
Every time you look at Luna.
♪ And I will mend you in the end ♪
♪ 'Cause I'll do anything I love you ♪
♪ Love you ♪
♪ I'll do anything I love you ♪
♪ Love you ♪
♪ You, ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
董事会已经有了决定
The board has reached a decision.
好的
Good.
那我们谈谈
Let's discuss,
我还想分享一些今天
and then I'd like to share some plans
由去赖克斯监狱出诊而衍生出的计划
from today's visit to Rikers.
以后这些计划不需要你来做了
Those plans are no longer yours to make.
即刻生效 你被除去
Effective immediately, you are stripped of your title
肿瘤科联合主任的头衔
as Co-Chair of Oncology,
同样你也不再任职医疗副主任
as well as your duties as Deputy Medical Director.
-芙兰 -什么
- Fran. - What...
我是杰瑟普医生
I'm Dr. Jessup.
发生什么事情了 我在哪里
What's going on? Where am I?
你在新阿姆斯特丹医院
You're in New Amsterdam Hospital.
你是从赖克斯监狱转来的
You're here from Rikers.
你吸毒过量了 损伤了你的心脏
You overdosed, and it damaged your heart.
不 这不对劲 停下
No, that--that's not right. You need to stop.
我得离开这
I-I need to get out of here.
你没事了 已经度过危险期了
You're okay. You're through the worst.
我从来不吸毒
I don't do drugs ever.
这都是因为我做了检方证人
This is because I turned state's witness.
有人要杀我
Someone's trying to kill me.
-没事的 -不
- It's okay. - No.
你在这里是安全的
You're safe here.
不 求你了 让我离开这里
No, please, get me out of here.
让我离开这里 有人要杀我
Get me out of here. Someone's trying to kill me.
拜托了 求你了
Please. Please.
你能刷一下卡吗 我找不到我的证件了
Can you buzz us in? I can't find my ID.
警官
Hey, Officer.
45岁男性
45-year-old man--
急性撕裂性胸痛发作
acute onset tearing chest pain.
心跳110 高压140 低压56
Heart rate 110. 140 over 56--
警卫
Guard?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表