剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
For your information, I don't feel sorry for myself.
回去
Get back in there!
好吧 我要给你个抱抱
Okay, that's it, you're getting a hug.
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
天啊
My God!
我知道 简直一团糟
I know, it's a mess.
就因为这该死的喷气式滑水橇
Can't even park my Range Rover in here
我的路虎都停不进来
'cause of these damn Jet Skis.
你什么时候开始打鼓的
Since when do you play drums?
我前夫上过课
My ex-husband took lessons.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
他在床上毫无节奏
He had no rhythm in bed,
我不知道他为何觉得自己能打鼓
I don't know why he thought he could play the drums.
那是什么 悬挂式滑翔机吗
What is that? A hang glider?
是啊 他喜欢各种极限运动
Yeah, he was into all kinds of extreme sports.
所以他才娶了个酒鬼
Hmm, explains why he married an alcoholic.
-这些东西都是他的啊 -是的
- So all this stuff is his? u202d- Yep.
他不想要吗
And he doesn't want it?
他想要的
Oh, he wants it.
你能多快都弄走啊
So how soon can you get it all out of here?
我不知道 玛乔丽 我做了你说的一切
I don't know, Marjorie, I did everything you said.
我申请了十个奖学金 结果一无所获
I applied for, like, ten scholarships and got nowhere.
是啊 我可以申请学生贷款
Yeah, I could apply for a student loan,
但我就永远摆脱不了它了
but I'll never get out from under it.
是的 我在保持积极
Yes, I'm staying positive.
是的 我知道上帝都有安排
Yes, I know it's all in God's hands.
小心
Behind you.
我得挂了 我妈妈买♥♥了独木舟
I got to go, my mother has a canoe.
这是小划艇
It's a kayak.
打开1A
Open 1A.
怎么回事
What's happening?
先等我放下
Hang on, let me put this down.
你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get that thing?
吉尔的车♥库♥
Jill's garage.
她让我卖♥♥掉
She gave it to me to sell.
大伙儿都给了我东西卖♥♥
I got stuff from everyone.
海瑟薇太太知道你在用她的公♥寓♥放东西吗
Does Mrs. Hathaway know you're using her apartment for storage?
海瑟薇太太在医院里 病情危重
Mrs. Hathaway is in the hospital in critical condition.
她不需要我给她打电♥话♥带来的压力
She does not need the stress of hearing from me.
我想你开始做生意了
Then I guess you're in business.
我甚至想出了口号♥
I even came up with a slogan,
别扔垃圾 交给普兰科特吧
"Don't junk it, Plunkett."
这句怎么样
How about,
别扔走 普兰凯
"Don't throw it away, Plunkay."
普兰凯是什么
What's "Plunkay?"
算了 我得去上班了
Never mind. I got to get to work.
维奥莉特在吗 我需要人帮我搬喷气式滑水橇
Is Violet here? I could use some help with the Jet Skis.
随你信不信 她和一群女友
Believe it or not, she and a bunch of her girlfriends
周末去了太浩湖
went to Lake Tahoe for the weekend.
什么 我叫她找工作的
What? I told her to find a job.
我叫她洗衣服
And I told her to do the laundry,
而我还穿着昨天的裤子
and I'm still wearing yesterday's pants.
在餐馆问问
Hey, ask around at the restaurant,
看看有没有人想买♥♥萨米·黑格签名的吉他
see if anybody wants to buy a guitar autographed by Sammy Hagar.
在找奖学金吗
Working on scholarships?
没有
No.
我在查付不起学生贷款时
Trying to find out if the government breaks your legs
政♥府♥会不会打断你的腿
when you can't pay back your student loans.
你为什么假设你还不起贷款啊
Why do you assume you won't be able to pay them back?
你毕业后会成为有钱的律师
After you graduate, you're gonna be a rich attorney.
我做这一切不是为了成为有钱的律师
I was never doing this to become a rich attorney.
我想帮助身处困境的人们 知道吗
I want to help people who are in trouble, you know?
受到压♥迫♥的人们
The downtrodden.
亲爱的 你什么时候会弄明白
Oh honey, when are you gonna figure it out?
我们就是受到压♥迫♥的人们
We are the downtrodden.
赚很多钱 好让我们能压♥迫♥别人
Make a lot of money so we can be the "Up-trodden."
有人吗
Hello?
该死 这里
Oh, crap. In here!
想让我接手吗
You want me to take this?
不用了 她是我的错
No, she's my fault.
周末过得怎么样
Hey, how was your weekend?
很棒 我在赌场赢了38块
It was great. I won $38 at the casino.
瞧瞧 克丽丝蒂 你的金钱问题解决了
Look at that, Christy, your money problems are over.
原来我很擅长玩老虎机
Yeah, turns out I'm really good at slot machines.
总之 最棒的部分是我找到了工作
Anyway, the best part is I got a job.
真的吗 在哪里
Really? Where?
哈拉斯赌场
At Harrah's.
我要做二十一点发牌员了
I'm gonna be a blackjack dealer.
等等 你要搬去太浩湖吗
Wait a minute, you're moving to Lake Tahoe?
是啊 我朋友林赛的爸爸是赌台经理
Yeah, my friend Lindsay's dad is a pit-boss
他帮我们找的工作
and he hooked us up.
我们要一起住一间公♥寓♥ 去上发牌训练学校
We're gonna share an apartment and go to dealer school.
那会很棒的
It'll be a blast.
那念完大学 有所成就呢
But what about finishing college, making something of your life?
我赚钱了呀
I am making something: money.
二十一点中人们赢钱时 就会给小费
When people win at blackjack, they give you a tip.
所以我想着我只用确保他们赢钱就行了
So I figure, all I got to do is make sure that they win.
天啊 她一个月内就会去跳脱衣舞
Oh, God, she'll be stripping in a month.
要我插手吗
May I step in?
请便吧
Have at it.
这计划听起来很棒 维奥莉特
That sounds like a terrific plan, Violet.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你就是这样插手的吗 走开
That's how you step in? Step out.
怎么了 她是成年人
What? She's an adult.
也许大学现在对她来说不合适
Maybe college isn't the right thing for her now.
所以你宁愿让她在二十一点中发牌吗
So you'd rather have her deal blackjack?
不 那是个糟糕的主意
No, it's a terrible idea,
但是让她自己发现她是个傻瓜吧
but let her find out for herself that she's an idiot.
谢谢 外婆
Thanks, Grandma.
总之我要睡会儿
Anyway, I'm gonna go lie down for a little while.
等下我要出去庆祝
I'm going out later to celebrate.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
往好的方面看
Hey, look at the bright side,
你不用管她的学费了
you now have one less tuition to worry about.
我不再在乎钱了
I don't care about the money anymore,
我只是想让她平平安安的
I just want her to be safe.
我碰巧记得另一个可爱年轻的金发姑娘
Hey, I happen to remember another cute, young blonde
早早离家寻找谋生之道
who left home early to find her way in the world,
她后来也挺好的啊
and she turned out just fine.
我最后吸毒酗酒
I wound up addicted to drugs, alcohol,
有案底和两个小孩
with a police record and two children.
也许我说的不是你
Maybe I wasn't talking about you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我获得了出庭律师的奖学金
I got the scholarship from the trial lawyers.
亲爱的 太棒了
Oh, honey, that's great!
就像玛乔丽说的那样
It's like Marjorie says,
上帝关上一扇门时 也会打开一扇窗
"When God closes a door, he opens a window."
*生日快乐 亲爱的克丽丝蒂*
*Happy birthday, dear Christy*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*要一直回来哦*
*Keep coming back*
坚持戒瘾三年了 我真为你骄傲
Three years sober, I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thanks, Marjorie.
我不知道哪件事更厉害
I don't know what's more impressive,
三年没喝酒还是一周没哭
three years without a drink or a whole week without crying.
我只是想谢谢你们
I just want to thank you guys.
如果没有你们 我熬不过今年的
I couldn't have made it through this year without you.
我想说你们都是我的家人
I'd like to say that you're all my family,
但那个词有不好的含义
but that word has such ugly connotations.
大学学费怎么样了
How's it going with the college tuition?
快筹到了
Almost there.
如果我拿到了预期的退税
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表