剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
但也许你只是个疯子
but maybe you're just a lunatic.
你想开车撞倒他 结果我成了疯子吗
You want to run him over with a car, but I'm the lunatic?
不是撞倒他 只是示♥威♥
Not run him over, just send a message.
快支持我
Come on, back me up here.
抱歉 我同意玛乔丽
I'm sorry. I agree with Marjorie.
我也是
Me, too.
好吧 克丽丝蒂 就你和我了
Okay, Christy, it's just you and me.
那从来都不是好事
Oh, that's never a good thing.
我们聊点开心的吧
Let's talk about happy things.
邦妮 你和你男友怎么样了
Bonnie, how's it going with your boyfriend?
我忘了我男友
I forgot my boyfriend!
暂时别回家 我要补偿他
Oh, don't come home for a while. I have some making up to do.
-真抱歉 -我也是
- I am so sorry. - Yeah, me, too.
拜托别走
Please don't go.
你说你马上会回来
You said you'd be right back.
我在里面坐了三个半小时
I'm sitting in there for three and a half hours
没有酒 只有有线电视
with no booze and nothing but basic cable.
我知道 对不起
I-I know. I-I'm-I'm sorry.
我只是被缠住了
I just... I got caught up in something.
显然这些互助会
Yeah, well, clearly these meetings
比我更重要
are more important than me.
亚当 等等
Adam, wait.
我等了 三个半小时
I did my waiting. Three and a half hours.
拜托 让我补偿你
Come on, le-let me make it up to you.
你有什么想法
What do you got in mind?
你躺着看娱乐体育节目电视网
Uh, how about I rock your world
而我让你爽翻天好不好
while you just lay back and watch ESPN?
你家没有娱乐体育节目电视网
You don't have ESPN.
好吧 那我就叫出比分
Fine. I'll just yell out scores.
那可以
That'll work.
你别坐在家里
Instead of you sitting around,
想着我在互助会上干什么
wondering what I'm doing at these meetings,
不如跟我来参加一场
why don't you come with me one night
自己看啊
and see for yourself?
你想让我参加匿名戒瘾会吗
You want me to go to an AA meeting?
是啊 作为观察者
Yeah, just as an observer.
我不想危害我们即将进行的
Uh, I don't want to jeopardize the really hot sex
火热性♥爱♥ 但那听起来糟透了
we're about to have, but that sounds just awful.
拜托 会很好玩的
Oh, come on. It'll be fun.
你会遇到有趣的女人
You'll meet some interesting women,
听到很多鼓舞人心的故事
you'll hear a lot of inspiring stories.
你也许还会哭呢
You might even cry.
天啊 又是有线电视了
Oh, God, it's basic cable all over again.
-这边 -我们去哪里
- This way. - Where are we going?
我们要用我外孙房♥间的床
We're gonna use the bed in my grandson's room.
真会说下流话
Wow, way to talk dirty to me.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
互助会之前有咖啡和饼干
You have coffee and cookies before the meeting
之后有咖啡和甜点吗
and coffee and dessert after?
节制不是我们的强项
Moderation's not our strong suit.
亚当 邦妮跟我说你是特技演员
So, Adam, Bonnie tells me you were a stuntman.
跟哪些大明星合作过吗
Work with any big stars?
在几部电影里我为布鲁斯·威利斯演过替身
I doubled Bruce Willis on a few films.
真的吗 你知道怎么联♥系♥上他吗
Really? Do you know how to get in touch with him?
他好像结婚了
I think he's married.
我没问那个
I didn't ask that.
我觉得你为了支持邦妮
I think it's just great
来参加互助会 这很好
you came to the meeting to support Bonnie.
说实话 我不大确定
Well, to be honest, um, I really wasn't too sure about it,
但她很有说服力
but she can be very persuasive.
两次
Twice.
-你好吗 -挺好的 你呢
- How's it going? - Good. You?
还活着
Still breathing.
很好
Great. Good.
很高兴你还活着
Glad you're still breathing.
我想告诉你一些事
I want you to know something.
我曾是乔迪的互助对象 我真的很爱她
I was Jodi's sponsor, and I really loved her,
我希望她也还活着
and I wish she was still breathing,
但因为你 她死了
but because of you, she isn't,
我绝对不会原谅你
and I will never forgive you for it.
知道了
Got it.
好
Yeah.
跑吧 反正她死时你也跑了
Run away! Like you did when she was dying!
现在我戒瘾了
So, now that I'm sober,
我可以照顾自己
I'm able to take care of myself and
保住工作 付账单
keep a job and pay my bills.
实际上 我坐了一辈子的公交
In fact, after a lifetime of riding the bus,
终于买♥♥了第一辆新车
I just bought myself my first ever new car.
然后车子开始出问题
Then it started having all these problems,
我不知道该做什么
and I don't know what to do.
把车交给经销商啊
How about take it back to the dealer?
还在保修期内
It's still under warranty.
我早上发动车子 打开暖气时
When I start the car in the morning and turn the heater on,
出来了冷风
cold air comes out.
所有车都这样 引擎还没热
All cars do that. The engine's cold.
但是那没关系
But that's okay.
我就穿上厚厚的衣服 请求上帝的指导
I just bundle up and ask God for guidance.
你不需要上帝
You don't need God.
你只用让车子热起来
You just need to let the freakin' car warm up.
我们不给建议 只听
We don't give advice. We just listen.
那我们为什么来
Then why are we here?
总之
Anyway,
谢谢你们让我分享
thanks for letting me share.
为什么大家都鼓掌 她很蠢
Why is everybody clapping? She's stupid.
-我是说 -嘘
- I mean... - Shh!
大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Jill. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 吉尔
Hi, Jill.
我最近觉得很孤独
I've been feeling really lonely lately.
所以我想着要领养一个中国孩子
So I think I might adopt one of those little Chinese babies.
看在老天的份上
Oh, for God's sake...
好吧 我必须得说
Okay. I just got to say it.
我这辈子从来没这么想要喝一杯酒
I have never wanted a drink more in my life.
匿名戒瘾会不适合你
Well, AA is just not for you.
它怎么会适合任何人
How is it for anybody?
聆听别人的问题 然后不帮他们
Listening to people's problems and then not helping them.
这能让你审视自己的生活
It gives you perspective on your own life.
你意识到不止你一个人有问题
You realize you're not the only one who has problems.
真的吗 你以为别人都没问题吗
Really? You thought other people don't have problems?
你经常出去吗 见到过别的人吗
Do you get out much? Have you met other people?
不仅仅是这样
There's more to it than that.
我有个好主意
Hey, I got a great idea.
你不再放我鸽子 去参加互助会
Instead of blowing me off to go to these meetings,
而是告诉我你的问题 我不帮你
you tell me your problems, I won't help you,
然后我鼓掌
and then I'll clap.
我会告诉你我的问题
I'll tell you my problem.
我男友是个混♥蛋♥
My boyfriend's being a real jerk.
等等
Hang on.
还有人愿意分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
有人吗
Anybody?
抱歉
Sorry.
亚当呢
Where's Adam?
他在消化互助会
He's, uh, processing the meeting.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他在酒吧喝酒
He's at a bar drinking.
今晚的互助会上有人看见了崔维斯吗
Hey, did anybody see that Travis boy at the meeting tonight?
我看见了 我进去时他在走廊上
Yeah. He was out in the hallway when I came in.
我想知道他为什么没留下来
Huh. I wonder why he didn't stay.
我想知道我们为什么不聊聊吉尔的中国小孩
I wonder why we're not talking about Jill's new Chinese baby.
我还没确定要领养中国的
I'm not 100% on Chinese.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表