剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom...
我们要跟戒瘾会的一些女人们喝咖啡
We're gonna grab coffee with some girls from the meeting.
你想跟我们一起吗
Do you want to come with us?
你父母知道你想戒毒吗
Your parents know you're trying to get sober?
我父母都不知道我还活着
My parents don't know I'm alive.
你住在哪里
So, uh, where are you living?
我男友家
There's a guy.
他做什么
What's he do?
他是个毒贩
He's a drug dealer.
还是个吉他手
And a guitar player.
如果你饿了 厨房♥在那边 卫生间在那边
If you're hungry, the kitchen's there and the bathroom's there.
把这里当自己家吧
Make yourself at home.
再次感谢
Yeah, thanks again.
好吧 做个好梦
Okay. Sweet dreams.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
你不是要干活吗
Don't you have work to do?
去楼上用电脑
On your computer, upstairs?
对
Oh, yes.
我上大学 所以我得写论文
I, uh, I go to college, so I have a paper to write.
还得打印
And print.
对 还得打印
Yes, and print.
不打印就没法交作业了
Can't turn it in unless you print it.
我没上大学
Um... I am, uh, not in college,
所以我想
so, uh, I like to
看电视
watch tv.
好了 做个好梦
Okay. Sweet dreams.
晚安
Good night.
克丽丝蒂
Uh, Christy?
怎么了
Yeah?
你不怕我会偷走你的包包吗
Aren't you afraid I'm gonna steal your purse?
别说傻话了
Oh... Don't be silly.
放我嘴里来
Just, uh, just put it in my mouth.
-我们的吸毒小朋友起床了吗 -她走了
- Our little dope fiend up yet? - She's gone.
我回到了男友身边
I went back to my boyfriend and
我跟他说我想戒毒
I told him I wanted to get clean, and
结局不大顺利
it didn't work out so good.
我不知道我该怎么做了
I don't know what I'm gonna do now, you know?
我只是知道不管怎么
I just... I just know, whatever it is...
我都没法自己做到
I can't do it by myself.
你没必要一个人啊
You don't have to.
现在
谢谢你来接我
Really appreciate you picking me up.
你打算什么时候修车
When do you plan on getting your car fixed?
等我有多余的1200块时
When I have a spare $1,200.
永远都不可能
Well, that's never gonna happen.
邦妮·普兰科特
Bonnie Plunkett.
你什么时候来检查我的加热器
When the hell you gonna look at my heater?
抱歉 我不说英语
Lo siento. No hablo inglés.
我瞎了 但我不是傻瓜
I'm blind, I'm not an idiot.
快修好加热器
Fix the damn heater.
我会去的 芒森先生
I'll get to it, Mr. Munson.
我能听到你对我竖中指
I can hear you giving me the finger.
瞧瞧 吸毒女还在睡呢
Oh, look-- our little meth head is still asleep.
希望她醒来尿尿了
I just hope she got up to pee.
我支持帮她戒毒
I'm all for helping her get sober,
但如果她还有一点冰♥毒♥的劲头
but if she had a little of that meth get-up-and-go,
她可能会打扫房♥子
she'd probably clean up the house.
几点了
What time is it?
四点
4:00.
2038年
In the year 2038.
我们是机器人
We are robots.
-什么 -乔迪
- What? - u202dJodi,
亲爱的 我们欢迎你住我们家里
sweetie, you're welcome to stay with us
直到你重振旗鼓
until you get on your feet,
但你能偶尔站起来吗
but could you get on your feet once in awhile?
是啊 也许该找份工作了
Yeah, maybe it's time to get a job.
等你开始挣钱
You'll feel a lot better about yourself
你会对自己感觉好得多
once you start earning some money.
如果你需要我帮忙买♥♥杂货
Hey, if you need me to help out with groceries,
我可以找我姐姐要钱
I'm sure I can hit up my sister for some money.
那个不肯跟你说话 因为你偷了她的钱的姐姐吗
The sister who won't talk to you because you stole from her?
真是个好计划
Yeah, that's a great plan.
我感觉你是在讽刺
I feel like you're being sarcastic.
你觉得她是因为吸了冰♥毒♥ 还是因为年少无知
What do you think-- meth brain or teenage brain?
有什么区别
What's the difference?
我们别急着联♥系♥你姐姐
Why don't we hold off on contacting your sister
先想想你能找什么工作吧
and, uh, let's start thinking about what you could do for work.
我知道我想做什么
Uh, well, I know what I want to do.
真棒 这是第一步 你想做什么
Fantastic, that's the first step. What is it?
在YouTube上成名
Get famous on YouTube.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
极品老妈 第三季第三集
对你加热器的事我很抱歉 芒森先生
I'm sorry about your heater Mr. Munson,
但我没看见我妈妈
but I haven't seen my mom.
我不知道该怎么说 先生
I don't... I don't know what to tell you, sir.
她超级
Um, she's unbelievably
不靠谱 不诚实
unreliable and dishonest.
我真想归因于她凄惨的童年
I'd like to chalk it up to her rough childhood,
但事实是 她就是个可怕的人
but the truth is she's just a horrible person.
好吧 我一看到她
Okay, I'll remind her to get up there,
就会提醒她过去
uh, soon as I see her.
好 回头见
Okay, see you later.
我是说 我见你 你不...
I mean, I'll see you, you won't...
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
凭你刚才的表现 明天我载你
You just earned yourself a car ride tomorrow.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
你为什么不修好他的加热器
Why don't you fix the guy's heater?
因为他爱催人 我可不想奖励那种行为
'Cause he's a noodge. I don't want to reward that kind of behavior.
工作找得怎么样了
Hey, how'd the job search go?
浪费时间
Waste of time.
芭斯罗缤冰淇淋可以去死了
Baskin Robbins can suck it.
显然31种口味不想要28个纹身
Apparently 31 flavors doesn't want 28 tattoos.
我过去三周都在填写工作申请表
I've spent the last three weeks filling out job applications
申请城里每个愚蠢的废柴工作
for every stupid loser business in this town.
我希望你在工作面试时
I hope you're bringing that sunny disposition
带上了这开朗的性格
to the job interviews.
行 随便吃吧
Sure, help yourself.
我们面对现实吧 我不可能找到工作的
I mean, let's face it, I'm never gonna a get job.
我没有工作技能 没文凭
I've got no skills, no education.
我只擅长卖♥♥血
All I'm good for is selling my blood.
那可不赚钱
Well, there's no money in that.
卖♥♥卵子才赚钱呢
What you want to do is sell your eggs.
我要怎么做
How do I do that?
你不卖♥♥ 你什么毛病啊
You don't. What is wrong with you?
你也许有同母异父的兄弟姐妹
You may have some half brothers and sisters out there.
我们稍后谈
We'll talk later.
我们也没有工作技能或者文凭
Look, we had no skills or education either.
是啊 我们并非一直是你现在看到的
Yeah, we weren't always the put-together people
重振旗鼓的人们
you now see before you.
谁吃都行
Those are for everyone.
但我们一直没喝酒吸毒
But we stayed sober,
我们没放弃 最后
we didn't give up, and eventually
我们找到了相信我们谎言的老板
we found employers who believed our lies.
等等 我可以在工作申请表上撒谎吗
Wait, I can lie on these job applications?
你没有吗
You haven't been?
你一直说戒瘾
You kept talking about how staying sober
就是要完全坦诚
means being totally honest.
对于拿最低工资的工作可不是这样
Not when it comes to getting some crappy minimum-wage job.
听着 乔迪 这栋大楼的老板
Listen, Jodi, the owner of this building
觉得我是加拿大皇家空军的
thinks I was a jet engine mechanic
喷气发动机机械师
for the Royal Canadian Air Force.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表