剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Are you crazy?
你现在走了 他们就赢了
You leave now, they win.
而且我们会错过抽奖
And we miss the raffle.
是斐济之旅呢
Fiji.
无所谓 我带你去斐济
It doesn't matter; I'll take you to Fiji.
首先 我可记住你这话了
Okay, first of all, I'm gonna hold you to that.
其次 他们也许讨厌原来的你
And, secondly, they may hate the old you,
但他们不了解很棒的全新的你啊
but they don't know the wonderful new you.
你觉得我很棒吗
You think I'm wonderful?
不整天和你接触的话 你的确很棒
In small doses, absolutely.
所以在斐济我们要分开住
Which is why we're gonna need separate rooms in Fiji.
来吧 我们去社交
Now, come on, we're gonna mingle,
你要迷死大家
And you're gonna charm the pants off of everybody.
我太尴尬了
I am too embarrassed.
大家都喜欢康复故事
Everyone loves a comeback story.
而你的很棒
You've got a good one.
来吧
Now, go ahead.
特里西娅 露安
Hey, Tricia, Luanne.
好久不见啊
Long time no see.
还不够长
Not long enough.
上次你来的时候 你对我丈夫投怀送抱
The last time you were here, you threw yourself at my husband.
好吧
Okay.
容我维护自己 我当时喝酒嗑药昏了头
Well, in my defense, I was so high on drugs and alcohol
还觉得他很帅呢
I actually thought he was attractive.
真希望我们能一起派对
I really wish we'd partied together.
好吧 我要拿走你小酒柜里的酒
Okay, I'm just gonna get all the liquor from the minibar
然后就走
and then be on my way.
谢谢 我只是不信任自己会不碰酒
Thank you, I just don't trust myself not to touch it.
是啊
Yeah.
诱惑是个婊♥子♥
Temptation's a bitch.
开玩笑的吧
You've got to be kidding me.
小酒柜在橱柜里
The minibar's in the cabinet.
你没必要告诉我怎么找小酒柜
Oh, you don't have to tell me how to find a minibar.
你好 能派人上来
Hi, can you send someone up
拿走小酒柜里的所有酒吗
to remove all the alcohol from the minibar?
因为我不想要
'Cause I don't want it.
不 我没法假装它不在
No, I can't pretend it's not there.
酒瓶能说话
The bottles talk.
快派人上来
Just send somebody up.
事情是这样的
So here's the deal.
如果你觉得晚上要有麻烦
If you feel like you're going to have problems in the night,
如果你觉得你要喝酒
if you feel like you're going to drink,
就给我或者通讯录里的别人打电♥话♥
you call me, you call someone on that list.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 伙计
You're welcome, buddy.
失陪了 我要去
Uh, excuse me, I'm just gonna...
好
Sure.
我来等服务员
I'll wait for room service.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
你对我这么好
I don't know how I can ever repay you
我真是无以为报
for being so kind to me.
别说了
Stop it.
去尿尿或者洗澡或者
Just go pee or shower or...
做你要做的事吧
do whatever you need to do in there.
玛乔丽
Hey, Marjorie.
克丽丝蒂 怎么了
Hey, Christy. What's up?
记得朱利安吗
Remember that guy, Julian?
记得他吗
Remember him?
今晚我和维克托做♥爱♥时
When I make love to Victor tonight,
我会想着他
I'm gonna be picturing him.
好吧
Okay.
事情是这样的 我在想
So the thing is-- I was wondering...
你没给他打电♥话♥吧
You didn't call him, did you?
我没有
No, I did not.
好吧 他怎么了
Okay, what about him?
你觉得史蒂夫做他的互助对象合适吗
Well... You think Steve would be a good sponsor for him?
不合适
No.
克丽丝蒂 一切还好吧
Christy, is everything all right?
绝对的
Totally.
都很好
It's all good.
我的公交车到了
Oh, my bus is here.
再见
Okay, bye.
朱利安
Julian?
你没事吧
You doing okay in there?
不 我有点吓坏了
No, I'm kind of freaking out a little bit.
没事 这种事时有发生
It's okay, it happens.
只是恐慌发作
It's just a panic attack.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
几年后就会消失
They go away after a few years.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
你可以的
Sure you can.
你肯定觉得我是个废柴
You must think I'm a real loser.
不
No, no.
我觉得你勇敢坚强
I-I think you're brave and strong...
我想说身高大概一米九 一米九三吧
and... I want to say about six-three, six-four?
是一米九五
Six-five.
重点是你在努力戒瘾
The point is you're trying to get sober,
那样你就胜利了
and-and that makes you a winner.
上帝救救我
Oh... God help me.
你说什么
What-what was that?
上帝会救你的
God's gonna help you.
总之 既然我们之前是好朋友
So, anyway, seeing as we used to be such good friends,
我希望我们能从头来过
I was hoping we could start over.
吉尔 别让自己丢脸了
Oh, Jill, stop embarrassing yourself.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
这些人真冷酷
Wow, these people are cold.
这就像是《冰雪奇缘》里的派对场景
This is like the party scene in Frozen.
那部电影没上映前我就看过了
I saw that movie before it came out.
这里只有我喜欢你
I'm the only one here who likes you.
别逼我
Don't push it.
你是受够了 还是想再问问别人
You had enough, or you want to try one more?
我有个更好的注意
I got a better idea.
请大家注意一下
Can I have your attention?
喂
Hello?!
我知道我两年前犯了个错
I get I made a mistake two years ago.
我不是完美的
I'm not a perfect person.
但你们也都不是
But none of you are either.
我们之间唯一的区别是
The only difference between us
我每天都在努力变得更好
is I'm trying every day to get a little better.
所以知道吗
So you know what?
我受够你们了
I'm done with you.
我努力扭转了人生
I've worked hard to turn my life around,
我没什么好道歉的
and I have nothing to apologize for.
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 我得为这事道歉
Okay, this I need to apologize for.
我去拿礼品袋
I'm gonna go get the gift bags.
豪车里见
I'll meet you at the limo.
谢谢
Thank you.
危机解除了 朱利安
The coast is clear, Julian.
没什么能吓到你了 除了12块的巧克力
Nothing scary out here except a $12 bar of chocolate.
抱歉
I'm sorry, uh...
我在里面失控了
I kind of lost it in there.
别担心
No worries.
当你第一次戒瘾时
When you first get sober,
在浴室地板上哭是一种仪式
crying on the bathroom floor is kind of a rite of passage.
这应该加入戒瘾12步
They should make it one of the 12 steps.
谢谢你对我这么耐心
Thank you for being so patient with me.
你今晚肯定有更好的事去做
I'm sure you had better things to do with your night.
你这么想真是太好了
It's sweet that you think so.
我想我该走了
Well, I-I guess I should get going.
你得走吗
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表