剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Ooh! I forgot my mittens.
我得尿尿了
I have to pee.
看在老天的分上 你上车前
Oh, for God's sake. I asked you
我就问你要不要尿尿了
if you needed to pee before you got in the car.
那时候我不想尿
Yeah, well, at the time, I didn't.
你努力过吗
Did you even try?
别因为我得尿尿
Don't talk to me like I'm a child,
就把我当小孩
just 'cause I have to tinkle.
下个出口时驶离高速
Get off at the next exit.
我们找个加油站
We'll find a gas station.
不要加油站
Oh, not a gas station.
那里的卫生间太脏了
Those bathrooms are too dirty.
好吧温蒂 你想在哪里尿尿
Okay, Wendy, where would you like to tinkle?
我在丹尼餐厅和麦当劳走运过
I've had good luck at Denny's and McDonald's.
很高兴知道
Good to know.
靠边停车 看看她蹲在栏杆后面
Pull over. Let's see what kind of luck
有什么运气
she has crouched behind a guard rail.
她开玩笑的对吧
She's kidding, right?
恐怕不是
Afraid not.
*转身*
*Turn around*
*明亮的双眼*
*Bright eyes*
*有时候我心已碎*
*Every now and then I fall apart*
*转身 明亮的双眼*
*Turn around bright eyes*
*有时候我心已碎*
*Every now and then I fall apart*
*我今晚就需要你*
*And I need you now tonight*
*我比以往更需要你*
*And I need you more than ever*
*只要你抱紧我*
*And if you'll only hold me tight*
*我们会永远坚持下去*
*We'll be holding on forever...*
-我们什么时候唱 -等坐的是你的车时
- When do we come back in? - When it's your car.
*我们只会使爱更加坚定*
*And we'll only be making it right...*
在她柔软的屁♥股♥上的
The hot sting of the riding crop
短马鞭的热刺
across her tender buttocks
让萨曼莎十分羞耻
filled Samantha with humiliation
也欲望满满
and desire.
她讨厌德克偷走了她的农场的那部分内心
The part of her that hated Dirk for stealing her ranch
想说 停下来
wanted to say, oh, stop.
但她只能高喊
But the rest of her could only cry out
再用力点 再用力点
Harder! Harder!
我不想在我妈妈面前
Yeah, I'm not comfortable
变得饥渴
getting horny in front of my mom.
她又不是我妈妈 按播放
Well, she's not my mom. Press play.
不 我们做点别的事
No, let's... do something else.
好好聊聊
Have a nice conversation.
我们没去参加今晚的会议
I wonder what Marjorie thought
不知道玛乔丽会怎么想
when we didn't show up at the meeting tonight.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
责备玛乔丽
Ooh. Raggin' on Marjorie.
我喜欢
I like it.
我是关心她的幸福
She decided to make me the bad guy
结果她决定把我当坏人
for caring about her happiness,
所以让她去死吧
so the hell with her.
该死
Oh, damn it.
再用力点 再用力点
Harder! Harder!
抱歉 如果萨曼莎真的想要回农场
I'm sorry, but if Samantha really wanted her ranch back,
就不能跟银行申请付款计划吗
couldn't she arrange some sort of payment plan with the bank?
停车场
这人在哪
Where is this guy?
别担心 他会来的
Don't worry, he'll be here.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
在Ins上发布照片
Posting my picture on Instagram.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
怎么了
What?
我的粉丝想知道我在干什么
My followers like to know what I'm up to.
这段旅途你一直在发布照片吗
You've been posting pictures the whole trip?
没有
No...
我对天发誓
I swear to God,
如果我进了监狱 那肯定是因为谋杀
if I got to jail, it's gonna be for murder.
他们来了 来了
They're here, they're here!
冷静点 温蒂
Calm down, Wendy.
这又不是冰淇淋卡车
It's not an ice cream truck.
你有钱吗
You got the money?
就在这里
Right here.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们来 你们待在这里
We got this. You guys stay here.
好吧 我们挺你
Okay, we got your back.
要是出了麻烦
First sign of trouble,
我们就跳上车走
get in the car, we're out of here.
你是绍莎娜吗
Are you Shoshanna?
是我
That's me.
绍莎娜 真不错
Shoshanna. Nice.
你有货吗
You have the stuff?
你有钱吗
You have the money?
慢点
Slow down.
我得尝尝货
I'm gonna need to taste what we're buying.
刚用树熬出来的
Oh, yeah, that's right out of the tree.
我能尝尝吗
Can I have some?
简直像带女儿去工作日
Sheesh, it's like Bring Your Kid to Work Day.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
抱歉 老♥习♥惯
Mmm. Sorry, old habit.
好吧
Okay.
100加仑 成交
100 gallons; we've got a deal.
你这种体型的人去哪儿买♥♥裤子啊
So where does a guy your size buy pants?
我想大个儿商店也没有适合你的衣服啊
I'm thinking you're too big and tall for Big and Tall.
你那么高能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me up there?
绍莎
Uh, Shosh?
我觉得我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
这玩意儿有多重啊
How much does that thing weigh?
三四百磅吧
300, 400 pounds.
你们会帮我们把它装上车对吧
Uh, I'm assuming you'll help us put it in the car, right?
不会
Nope.
我说大个儿商店惹毛你了吗
Did I piss you off about the Big and Tall thing?
因为我也是大个儿啊
'Cause I'm big and tall, too.
交给我吧
I got this.
你有没有几千个挤压熊瓶子啊
Any chance you have a few thousand more of those tiny squeeze bears?
多谢帮忙 各位
Thanks for the help, fellas!
加拿大混♥蛋♥
Canadian dicks.
墨西哥罪犯有礼貌多了
Mexican criminals are so much more courteous.
直到他们逼你自掘坟墓
Until they make you dig your own grave.
我们要怎么把这玩意儿搬上车啊
How are we gonna get this in the car?
你真棒 发现了问题
Good for you. You spotted the problem.
我想我们要做的第一件事
Well, I guess the first thing we do
是把它推过去
is walk it over there.
我想是吧
Yep, I guess.
好吧
Okay.
数到三
On the count of three.
一二三
One, two, three.
-另一边 另一边 -哪一边
- Other way, other way. - Which other way?
对着车走 天才
Toward the car, genius.
有人低血糖了
Whoo! Somebody has low blood sugar.
把它倾斜 然后旋转
Rock it up and spin, spin, spin.
把它倾斜 然后旋转
Rock it up and spin, spin, spin.
真好玩
This is fun.
你从来没做过真正好玩的事吧
You've never had actual fun, have you?
旋转
...spin, spin, spin.
女孩的力量
Girl power!
愚蠢的男人可能会
Stupid men would've probably
直接倒车倒到桶子旁边
just backed the car up to the barrel.
怎么了
What?
好吧
Okay.
数到三
On the count of three.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表