剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom...
大家好 我是邦妮 酒瘾者
Hi. Bonnie. Alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
你是新来的吗
You new?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
挺好
Cool.
我们要跟戒瘾会的
We're gonna grab coffee
一些女人们喝咖啡
with some girls from the meeting.
你想跟我们一起吗
Do you want to come with us?
乔迪 你吸了什么毒品
So, Jodi, what's your drug of choice?
可♥卡♥因♥[游艇] 大♥麻♥[树] 冰♥毒♥[草]
Yatch, trees, grass.
那是什么
What are those?
可♥卡♥因♥[滑雪] 大♥麻♥[佛像] 冰♥毒♥[冰]
Skis, Buddha, ice.
抱歉 什么情况
I'm sorry, what's happening?
可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥ 冰♥毒♥
Coke, pot, meth.
没喝酒吗
No alcohol?
我还没满21岁
Uh, I'm not 21,
所以更难买♥♥到
so it's harder to get.
你父母知道你想戒毒吗
Your parents know you're trying to get sober?
我父母都不知道我还活着
My parents don't know I'm alive.
瞧瞧
Oh, look.
吸毒女还在睡呢
Our little meth head is still asleep.
亲爱的 我们欢迎你住我们家里
Sweetie, you're welcome to stay with us
直到你重振旗鼓
until you get on your feet,
但你能偶尔站起来吗
but... could you get on your feet once in a while?
我找到工作了
I got a job.
我是咖啡师了
I'm a barista.
别紧张 如果你姐姐没准备好
Relax, your sister wouldn't have invited you
给你第二次机会 她是不会邀请你来
to come live with her if she wasn't ready
跟她住一起的
to give you a second chance.
或者第八次第九次机会
Or eighth or ninth chance.
我想谢谢你们为我做的一切
Listen, I just wanted to thank you for everything.
乐意效劳
It's our pleasure.
偶尔
Occasionally.
如果没有你们 我真不知道我会在哪里
I don't know where I'd be without you guys.
我是说 你们真的救了我的命
I mean, you literally saved my life.
我爱你们
I love you.
我们也爱你
We love you, too.
现在
好吧 他的确很帅
Okay, he is cute.
我喜欢带鼻环的男人
I do like a man with a nose ring.
到了最后
At the end of the day,
你可以把他挂在你的包包上
you can hang him on a hook with your purse.
他在纹身店工作
He works at a tattoo parlor.
是个穿环学徒
He's an apprentice piercer.
他是个有梦想的男人啊
Ah, so he's a man with a dream.
他看起来很棒 乔迪
He seems terrific, Jodi.
但是呢
But?
他才戒瘾几周
He's only been sober a few weeks,
而你刚到六个月
and you've barely got six months.
但崔维斯很努力在戒瘾
But Travis is totally committed to the program.
他甚至在脖子上纹了一天一天慢慢来
He even got "One day at a time" tattooed on his neck.
他胸上还有个抽大♥麻♥的骷髅头呢
Ooh, he's also got a skull smoking a joint on his chest.
我只是说你现在谈恋爱
I'm just saying it seems a little soon
还为时尚早
for you to be in a relationship.
不 你不懂
No, you don't get it.
这人不一样
This guy's different.
这句话我跟你说了多少次
How many times have I said that to you?
你有两个孩子 所以至少有两次
Well, you've got two kids, so at least twice.
你跟年轻的崔维斯上♥床♥了吗
Did you sleep with young Travis yet?
我们一起玩了
We hang out.
那就是有
That's a yes.
我知道一起玩是什么意思
I know what "Hang out" means.
我还以为你们会为我高兴
I thought you guys would be happy for me.
我遇到了一个好男人
I met a great guy.
他戒瘾了 有工作 对我很好
He's sober, he has a job, he treats me good.
你们好像是嫉妒一样
It's almost like you're jealous.
我不嫉妒 我只是关心你
I'm not jealous, I'm just concerned about you.
我有点嫉妒
I'm a little jealous.
问题是 如果你想让我做你的互助对象
The thing is, if you want me to be your sponsor
而你又不接受我的建议
and you're not gonna take my advice,
这就毫无意义了
then it kind of defeats the purpose.
怎么样
Well?
我能跟他做朋友吗
Well, can I at least be friends with him?
我不知道 你能吗
I don't know. Can you?
牢记在心有多少男人愿意和19岁美女
Keeping in mind how much guys like to be "Just friends"
只做朋友
with hot 19-year-old girls.
我可以的
Yes, I can.
-把手给我 -什么
- Give me your hand. - What?
给我吧
Just give it to me.
你干什么
What are you doing?
给你画上提醒纹身
Giving you your own reminder tattoo.
只是盆友
"Just fliends"?
是朋友
That's an "R."
我看见的是盆
Eh, I see an "L."
是盆友
That's "Fliends."
好吧 你得告诉崔维斯你想做盆友
Fine, you have to tell Travis you want to be "Fliends."
好吧
Okay.
随便了 我得去上班了
Whatever. I got to get to work.
谢谢你们请我喝咖啡
Thanks for the coffee. Mm.
咱们是盆友嘛
That's what "Fliends" are for.
再见 乔迪
Bye, Jodi.
你知道她还会跟他上♥床♥吧
You do realize she's going to keep sleeping with him.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
但我觉得我剥夺了一些乐趣
but I think I took a little of the fun out of it,
所以这有帮助
so that's something.
你真的很爱那孩子 对吧
You really love that kid, don't you?
戒瘾的一个好处是
One of the great things about being sober
我可以给好多的爱
is I have so much more love to give.
我期待成为受益人
Hmm. I look forward to being the beneficiary of that.
这边买♥♥单
Can we get the check?
极品老妈 第三季第十二集
请进
Hi, come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在找你没关系吧
Is this an okay time?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's going on?
我跟乔迪有点麻烦
I'm just having trouble with Jodi,
我不确定我该施加多少压力
and I'm not sure how hard I should push.
克拉丝蒂
Crusty!
好啊 维克托
Oh, hey, Victor.
过来抱一个
Come here, give me hug.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 喷了好多香水
Oh my, that's a lot of Old Spice.
这样我就闻不到猫味儿了
Helps me not smell the cats.
不是说我不爱猫
Not that I don't love the cats.
-你跟她说了吗 -还没有
- Did you tell her? - Not yet.
跟我说什么
Tell me what?
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
让我再看一次
Let me see it again.
维克托把戒指藏在猫砂盒里
Victor buried it in the kitty litter box
我舀猫砂时就能找到了
so I'd find it when I scooped.
我能说什么
What can I say?
我喜欢它 所以我给它戴上了戒指
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
婚礼什么时候办
So when's the wedding?
下周
Next week.
下周 你怀孕了吗
Next week? Are you pregnant?
我们已经订了月末的阿♥拉♥斯加邮轮
We'd already booked an Alaskan cruise for the end of the month,
所以我们决定把那当做蜜月
so we decided to make that our honeymoon.
真是太棒了
That's just great.
我真为你俩高兴
I'm so happy for the two of you.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表