剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
等等 吉尔 还有件事
Wait, Jill, one more thing.
什么
What?
拜托告诉我他是谁
Please tell me who it is?
晚安
Good night.
一个名人正在戴上我买♥♥的套套
A famous person's putting on a condom that I bought.
你好啊
Hey, you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
实际上我刚洗完澡
Actually, you caught me coming out of the tub.
身上还湿着呢
I'm dripping wet.
真的吗
Really?
我刚健身完
I just finished working out,
所以我浑身都是汗
so I'm all sweaty, and, you know...
很高兴我是个男人
feeling pretty darn good about being a man.
你到底在干什么
What are you really doing?
我穿着内衣吃着玉米片
I'm in my underwear eating cornflakes,
还在看狗展赛
watching a dog show.
看来博美犬
Looks like the Pomeranian's
要独占鳌头了
going to take the whole freakin' thing.
你到底在干什么
What are you really doing?
我真的刚从浴缸里出来
I am totally coming out of the bathtub.
那就那样吧
Fine, be that way.
你今天要做什么
So what do you got going on today?
我得处理大楼里的一些事
Well, some stuff around the building,
然后我就去参加匿名戒瘾会了
and then I'm off to an AA meeting.
你每天都去参加吗
Oh, you go to those things every day?
只在我觉得疯狂的时候 所以是的
Just when I'm feeling crazy, so yeah.
你真厉害
I'm impressed.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是一罐啤酒
That was a beer can.
我在为你干杯
I'm toasting you.
拜托告诉我你不喝淡啤酒
Please tell me you don't drink light beer,
那简直不可原谅
'cause that's a deal breaker.
淡啤酒
Light beer?
没有兴奋全是猫尿
None of the buzz and all the pee?
算了 谢谢
No, thanks.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你俩怎么还没见面
Why don't you two just meet already?
操心你自己的事去
Mind your own business.
亚当 你是连环杀手吗
Adam, are you a serial killer?
不是
Uh, no.
但我超爱吃麦片
Big cereal eater, though.
这就行了 好男人 好女人
There you go. Nice guy. Nice lady.
挂掉电♥话♥ 吃颗薄荷糖
Hang up the phones, pop a mint,
去喝杯咖啡
and go get a cup of coffee.
走开 去上班
Get out of here. Go to work.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
她有些固执
She's a little pushy.
真不知道是遗传的谁
Wonder where she gets it from.
我是说 我们没必要见面 对吧
I mean, uh, we don't need to meet, right?
这样就挺好玩了
This is fun the way it is.
这挺棒的
This is great.
我对你说过
I've said things to you
我没法对任何人说的话
I've never been able to say to anyone else.
喂
Hello?
你没信♥号♥♥了吗
Did I lose you?
没有 我只是在想
No. I-I'm just thinking.
我有点好奇
I'm a little curious.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我们的确一起午睡过了
I mean, we did already take a nap together.
没错
That's true.
顺便说一句 你打鼾
You snore, by the way.
抱歉 吸了20年可♥卡♥因♥会让你用嘴呼吸
Sorry. 20 years of cocaine will make you a mouth breather.
我们该见面吗
So should we do it?
行啊
Yeah. Sure.
好吧 今晚
Okay. Great. Tonight.
勃艮第酒馆
Burgundy Bistro.
晚上八点 我会戴上红围巾
8:00 and I'll wear a red scarf.
我会戴上突袭者队的帽子
I'll wear a Raiders cap.
49人队的帽子会更好 但是行吧
Well, the Niners would be better, but okay.
等等 你不是在掩盖秃头吧
Oh, wait, you're not hiding a bald spot, are you?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我的头发有三个人那么多
I've got the hair of three men.
只要在你头上就行
As long as it's on your head, I'm in.
再说一次 我真的很抱歉
Again, I'm really sorry.
算了 没事的
Oh, stop. It's fine.
你确定吗 因为我很乐意
Are you sure, 'cause I'd be happy
帮你找一个新的网球教练
to look into getting you a new tennis coach.
我的网球教练没问题
There is nothing wrong with my tennis coach.
你只是走运了
You just got lucky.
你说得对
You're right.
连续三次
Three sets in a row.
好吧 我觉得今天结束了
Okay. I think we're done for today.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好
Oh, okay.
现在我下班了吗
So as of now, I'm off the clock?
你下班了
You are off the clock.
我可以作为朋友跟你说话了
So I can speak to you as a friend.
当然啦
Of course.
你在跟哪个明星上♥床♥
Who's the famous guy you're sleeping with?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
为什么
Why?
很复杂
It's complicated.
你说复杂是什么意思
What do you mean, complicated?
他结婚了
Oh, he's married.
吉尔 吉尔
Oh, Jill, Jill, Jill, Jill.
瞧 这就是原因
See? This is why.
我没有评判你
Hey, I am not judging you.
我也犯过同样的错误
I've made the same mistake.
不是跟明星
Not with a famous person.
而是废柴
My guy was a loser.
关键在于 结局从来都不妙
The point is, it never ends well.
多谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
说完了吗
Are we done now?
没有
No.
你是个聪明漂亮的女人
You're a smart, beautiful woman.
你没必要委屈
You don't have to settle.
我没有委屈
I'm not settling.
我们对这一切都很满意
We're very happy with the way things are.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你的明星有孩子吗
Does your big celebrity have any kids?
两个
Two.
但他们很讨厌
But they're very unpleasant,
所以你并不同情他们
so your heart doesn't go out to them.
你真的想做那种
Do you really want to be the kind of person
破坏家庭的人吗
who breaks up a family?
我爱他 他也爱我
I love him and he loves me.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他跟我说的
Because he told me.
好吧 他在等
Okay, he's just... he's waiting
他女儿上大学
for his daughter to go off to college,
然后他就要求离婚
and then he's asking for a divorce.
他女儿多大了
How old is his daughter?
六岁
Six.
我知道你的想法
Look, I know what you're thinking,
但我愿意等待
but I'm willing to wait.
他值得
He's worth it.
拜托
Oh, come on.
如果他真的爱你 那就让他证明
If he really loves you, make him prove it.
让他做出选择
Tell him to choose.
我做不到
I can't do that.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表