剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
What's the point?
罗斯科和维奥莉特不会来
Roscoe and Violet aren't gonna be around,
雷吉娜又开始喝酒了 我看见了你给我买♥♥的礼物
Regina's drinking again, and I saw what you bought me.
首先我看见了你给我买♥♥的礼物
First of all, I saw what you bought me,
所以我们都很失望
so we're both disappointed.
雷吉娜会没事的
And the Regina thing is gonna be fine.
你真觉得她可以像正常人那样喝酒
Do you honestly think she can drink like normal
也不会发生糟糕的事情吗
and nothing bad will happen?
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
她在前往酒精之城的动车上
She's on the bullet train to "Booze-adelphia."
那你为什么这么平静
Then why are you so calm?
因为我刚经历过复发
'cause I just went through a relapse.
一开始你觉得自己能控制
First you think you can control it,
然后你就跟流浪汉在他垃圾箱里亲热
and then you're making out with a homeless guy in his dumpster,
然后你就回到戒瘾会上吃不新鲜的甜甜圈了
and then you're back eating stale doughnuts at a meeting.
生命的循环
Circle of life.
温蒂
Hey, Wendy.
抱歉这么早给你打电♥话♥ 但我担心死雷吉娜了
I'm sorry to call so early, but I'm worried sick about Regina.
瞧 她也为雷吉娜的事烦心
See? She's upset about Regina too.
真的吗 她平常好坚强啊
Really? She's usually such a rock.
我妈跟你问好
My mom says hi.
吉尔 怎么了
Hey, Jill, what's up?
我没法大声说话 雷吉娜在厨房♥里
Hey, I can't talk loud, Regina's in the kitchen.
我一直听到搅拌机的声音 觉得她在调玛格丽特
I keep hearing the blender, and I think she's making margaritas.
雷吉娜在调玛格丽特
Regina's making margaritas.
天啊
Oh, god.
雷吉娜在调玛格丽特
Regina's making margaritas.
一大早吗
First thing in the morning?
我错了 只是冰沙
My bad, it's just a smoothie.
只是冰沙
It's just a smoothie.
是冰沙
It's a smoothie.
听起来不错 是哪种
Oh, that sounds good. What kind?
-哪种 -哪种
- What kind? - What kind?
-谁在乎啊 -谁在乎啊
- Who cares? - Who cares?
草莓果汁
Strawberry.
等等 又来了一通电♥话♥
Oh, hang on, I'm getting another call.
怎么了 巴克斯特
What's going on, Baxter?
问你个跟圣诞老人有关的问题
Quick santa-related question.
坎迪斯和我说着要给罗斯科买♥♥新款Xbox
Candace and I were talking about getting Roscoe the new Xbox,
但如果你觉得这会让你成为坏人 我们就不买♥♥
but we won't if you think it might make you look bad.
实际上会的
Well, actually, it will.
好吧 我们不仅仅谈论了
Okay, we did more than talk.
我们已经买♥♥了
We already bought it.
他看见了
He kind of already saw it.
而且在玩
And he's kind of playing with it.
巴克斯特
Baxter.
我可以告诉他你想要我拿走
I can tell him you want me to take it back,
但这可能也会让你成为坏人
but that might make you look bad too.
你觉得呢
You think?
-她生气了吗 -有点
- Is she upset? - u202dLittle.
巴克斯特 你要做什么都行
Baxter, do whatever you're gonna do.
-我这边简直跟噩梦一样 -怎么了
- I've got a nightmare situation here. - What's going on?
我的一个好朋友开始适量饮酒了
A dear friend of mine has started drinking in moderation.
一切都完蛋了
All hell is breaking loose.
好了我回来了 说到哪里了
Okay, I'm back; where are we?
吉尔觉得我们该搞个干预会
Jill thinks we should have an intervention.
吉尔觉得我们该搞个干预会
Jill thinks we should have an intervention.
-她知道该怎么做吗 -她知道该怎么做吗
- Does she know how to do one? - Does she know how to do one?
你知道该怎么做吗
Do you know how to do one?
我应该知道 我有过12次
I should, I've had 12.
-她有过12次 -她有过12次
- She's had 12. - She's had 12.
我们还是需要一个成年人 我给玛乔丽打电♥话♥
We still need a grown-up. I'm calling Marjorie.
-她在给玛乔丽打电♥话♥ -她在给玛乔丽打电♥话♥
- She's calling Marjorie. - She's calling Marjorie.
节日等待音乐
Holiday hold music.
-那是什么 -节日等待音乐
- What's that? - Holiday hold music.
有意思
Oh, fun!
接到了语♥音♥信箱
I got her voice mail.
我想着在这里办 搞得喜庆点
So I thought we'd do it in here and keep things festive.
我觉得你没懂这个概念
I don't think you quite grasp the concept.
干预会应该是不舒服的
Interventions are supposed to be uncomfortable.
那我们该在你家办
Well, then we should have had it at your house.
蟹肉泡芙
Crab puff?
你要搞一个提供饮食的干预会吗
You're having a catered intervention?
是啊 我请的这些人也服务过林赛·罗韩的干预会
Mm-hmm, I got the same people who did Lindsay Lohan's.
我们别称之为干预会了吧
Let's not call this an intervention.
这只是朋友们告诉一个朋友
It's just friends telling a friend
她可能会可怕痛苦地死去
she might die a horrible agonizing death.
在喜庆的房♥间里
In a festive room.
吉尔
Jill?
二楼客厅
Uh, second floor living room!
好了 她来了
Okay, here she comes.
我们该躲起来吗
Should we hide?
这又不是惊喜派对
It's not a surprise party.
差不多算是
Kind of is.
怎么还有停车服务啊
Hey, what's with the valet parking?
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
雷吉娜 也许你该坐下
Uh, Regina, maybe you should sit down.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 我们担心
Honey, we're... concerned
你做出的一些选择
about some of the choices you're making.
惊喜哟
Surprise.
雷吉娜 我走过这条路
Regina, I've been down this road.
相信我的话
Take it from me...
天啊 你得尝尝蘑菇帽
Oh, my god, you've got to try the mushroom caps.
等等
Wait a minute.
-这是干预会吗 -对
- Is this an intervention? - Yes.
-不 -是的
- No. u202d- But yes.
你们没听见我说吗
Weren't you listening to me?
我现在过得很好
I'm doing great.
自从我停止去了戒瘾会
Ever since I stopped going to meetings,
我就有时间去健身房♥
I've had time to go to the gym,
做志愿工作
do volunteer work,
在办公室待更长时间
and spend more time at the office,
这导致我加薪升职了
which has led to a pay raise and a promotion.
要问我
You ask me,
我比你们都过得好
I've got it more together than any of you guys.
玛乔丽 说句话
Marjorie, say something.
这不是我的主意
This wasn't my idea.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew this was gonna happen.
你们就是无法接受还有别的办法
You just can't accept that there might be another way.
拜托 雷吉娜 这是迟早的事
Come on Regina, it's only a matter of time
几杯酒就能演变成一系列打击 然后
before a couple drinks leads to a line of blow and boom--
你就穿着齐逼皮裤 戴着宽边帽
you're showing up to your kid's PTA meeting
参加孩子的家长会了
in ass-less chaps and a sombrero.
或者是你的版本
Or your version of that.
知道吗 如果你们要这样
You know what, if this is what it's gonna be like,
那我走了
I'm out of here.
但你去哪
But where you going?
我要搬出这个家 找新朋友
I'm moving out of this house and getting new friends.
我们还是可以留下来吃东西吧
We can still stay and eat, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
他很帅吧 还是我戴着饥渴护目镜
Is he cute, or am I just wearing horny goggles?
护目镜
Goggles.
人们在回复邀请函
Rsvps are coming in.
清醒舞会上会有很多男人
There'll be lots of guys at the sober dance.
你唱出来也没帮助
It doesn't help when you sing it.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here.
雷吉娜
Hey, Regina.
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
真是好巧
What a coincidence.
才不是
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表