剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
- How's the chicken? u202d- Mmm.
很好吃
Delicious.
这是什么
What are these things?
刺山柑
Caperberries.
酱汁呢
Aha. And the sauce?
柠檬调味汁
Lemon butter.
你为什么对安德莉亚出轨
Mmm! So why'd you cheat on Andrea?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
你听到了
You heard me.
你认识安德莉亚吗
Do you know Andrea?
我女儿认识
My daughter does.
整顿晚餐期间你都在执念这件事吗
Oh. Have you been obsessing about this all through dinner?
实际上开车过来时就想着了
I actually started on the drive over.
喝龙虾汤时忘了这事
Kind of forgot about it during the lobster bisque.
现在想起来了
Now it's back.
我明白了
I see.
你还想要喝点龙虾汤吗
Would you like some more lobster bisque?
我想知道自己面临的情况
I'd like to know what I got myself into here.
好吧
All right.
我告诉你
I'll tell you.
我摔断背之后
After I broke my back,
我在康复中心待了一年
I spent a year in rehab
学着如何在轮椅中生活
learning how to live in this thing.
我没法继续做我爱的工作了
I couldn't work anymore, at the job that I loved...
也许我感觉我需要向自己证明
and maybe I felt like I needed to prove to myself
我还是个男人
that I was still a man.
通过搞定你遇到的每个女人
By nailing every woman you met.
我还买♥♥了一辆大卡车
I also bought a really big truck.
-红色的吗 -也许吧
- Red? u202d- Maybe.
重点是 那结束了
The point is, it's over.
我不再是那个人了
I'm not that guy anymore.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
我不知道 邦妮
Well, I don't know, Bonnie.
我想你得相信我
I guess you're just going to have to trust me.
如果每个男人对我说一次相信我
Hmm. If I had a nickel for every time
我都能拿到五分钱就好了
a guy said, "Trust me."
-让我证明吧 -怎么证明
- Let me prove it. u202d- How?
在这里过夜
Spend the night...
你欠我五分钱
You owe me a nickel.
不 听我说完
No, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let-let me finish.
我说的不是性♥爱♥
I'm not talking about sex.
让我们共度今夜吧
Let's just spend the night together.
我们要做什么
What would we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
聊天 看电视
Talk, watch TV,
玩拼字游戏
play a little Boggle.
也许接着玩骰子大亨
Maybe that leads to Yahtzee,
但你来决定
but that's your call.
然后我们就睡觉啊
And then we just sleep.
我听说已婚夫妇一直这样做
I hear married couples do it all the time.
我怎么知道你昨晚没对别人
How do I know you didn't offer this sexless evening
提出无性♥爱♥之夜
to someone else last night?
因为我们昨晚去看电影了
Because we went to the movies last night.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我觉得你刚靠甜言蜜语说服了我不跟你上♥床♥
I think you just sweet-talked your way into not getting laid.
-喂 -怎么了
- Hey. - u202dHuh? Wha...?
怎么了
What is it?
好消息 我相信你
Good news. I trust you.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表