剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Sure, I guess.
更多妈妈的闹剧
More mama drama.
怎么了
What's up?
我发现了
Okay, well, I noticed
你最近都没来参加这个互助会
that you haven't been coming to this meeting,
我猜是因为我让你尴尬了
and I'm guessing it's because I made it uncomfortable for you.
-有点吧 但是 -让我说完
- A little bit, but... - Let me... let me finish.
我明白你为什么想让我们的关系低调
I get why you wanted to keep our relationship on the down-low.
你没那么喜欢我
You weren't that into me.
知道吗
And you know what?
那没关系
That's okay.
我只希望我们能继续当朋友
I just hope we can go back to being friends.
这意味着你能别冲着我吃饼干了吗
Does that mean you're done with the weird cookie thing?
对此我很抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
我是想表现得性感
I was trying to be sexy.
邦妮
Bonnie.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我俩之间那晚发生的事不可能是个错误
What happened between us the other night can't be a mistake.
我们应该在一起
We belong together.
好吧 先等等
Okay. Hold that thought.
现在你懂了吗
Now do you get it?
拜托
Oh, please.
那也叫吻吗
You call that a kiss?
现在我能脑补了
Now I can picture it!
好吧 真不错
Okay, that was pretty good.
我没准备好 我想再来一次
I wasn't ready. I want to go again.
在日本发生的就是这事
This is exactly what happened in Japan!
大家好 我叫索莱达 我是个酒瘾者
Hola, mi nombre es Soledad, y soy una alcoholica.
你好 索莱达
Hola, Soledad.
你知道这有多荒唐吗
You get how ridiculous it is
我们得参加这个互助会
that we have to go to this meeting
-就为了避开跟你睡过的人 -拜托
- to avoid people you've slept with. - Oh, come on.
你的冒险精神呢
Where's your sense of adventure?
如果我听不懂他们说的话
How am I supposed to get anything out of it
那我该怎么学到东西啊
if I can't understand what they're saying?
好吧 我来翻译
Fine, I'll translate.
喝酒
Drank.
我毁了我的生活
I ruined my life.
现在一切好转了
It's all better now.
谢谢 这有帮助
Thanks, that helps.
天啊
Dios mio.
邦妮·普兰科特
Bonnie Plunkett?
快走
Andale.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表