剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I just
不喜欢看见他被摆布
don't like seeing him get pushed around.
等等 这个巴克斯特
Hold on, is this the same Baxter
是在每次互助会上我都听你抱怨的那个吗
I've heard you bitch about at every single meeting?
每次互助会上
Hey, the only person I bitch about
我唯一抱怨的人就是她
at every single meeting is her.
你的确沉迷于我
You are obsessed with me.
他不是同样的巴克斯特了 他变了
And he's not the same Baxter, he has changed.
只有我这么觉得吗 还是她前夫让她春心荡漾了
Is it just me, or does she have a lady-stiffy for her ex?
春心荡漾
"Lady-stiffy"?
但是我同意
But yes, I agree.
温蒂 你觉得呢
Wendy, what do you think?
你们都疯了
You're all crazy.
我跟他一起生活了好多年
I spent years with that guy,
看着他磕嗨 卖♥♥大♥麻♥失败
watching him get high and fail at selling pot
因为他太多疑 不敢开门
because he was too paranoid to answer the door.
是啊 但他现在重振旗鼓了
Yeah, but he's all cleaned up now.
他有份不错的工作 光明的未来
He's got a good job, bright future,
没了毛发 可能在水里游得更快
and without hair, probably moves pretty quick through the water.
克丽丝蒂 不开玩笑
Christy, all kidding aside,
你还喜欢他吗
do you still have feelings for this man?
是啊 你有吗
Yeah, do you?
天啊 你还得想吗
Oh, my God! You have to think about it?
不用
No, I don't!
那你为什么停顿
Then what was the pause?
那是句子之前正常的停顿
That was a normal, pre-sentence pause.
那不是
No, it wasn't.
这不公平
That's not fair!
你的停顿比我的长多了
Your pause was way longer than my pause.
你还没回答问题
You still haven't answered the question.
我不喜欢他了
I have no feelings for him!
你回答问题的速度也太快了
Okay, you answered that weirdly fast.
-是的 -太快了
- You did. - Too fast.
你的皮肤好光滑
Oh, your skin is so smooth,
像是跟海豚做♥爱♥一样
it's like having sex with a dolphin.
你们没听见定时器的声音吗
Did you guys not hear the timer?
跟你们说了
Told you!
对 她还是喜欢他
Yeah, she still has feelings for him.
一根毛发都没有
Hey. Not a single hair.
想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
你来早了
Oh, hey, you're early.
抱歉 罗斯科准备好了吗
Sorry. Roscoe ready?
没有 他和我妈妈一起去骑自行车了
No, he's on a bike ride with my mom.
介意我在这里待会儿吗
Uh... okay if I hang out?
行啊
Sure.
你想来一杯咖啡吗
You want a cup of coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
咖♥啡♥因♥是你仅剩的毒品了对吧
So caffeine's, like, the only drug you have left, right?
不 在除夕我感冒了
No, I had a cold on New Year's Eve,
吸了点薄荷膏
and got to huff a little VapoRub.
真不错
Nice.
你和我的除夕过得真疯狂
Man, you and me had some crazy New Year's Eves.
还有元旦 查看所有医院
And New Year's Days, checking all the hospitals
和监狱来找对方
and jails trying to find each other.
你总是在我最后一个去找的地方
You were always in the last place I looked.
蜜月怎么样
So, what's going on with the honeymoon?
你们定计划了吗
You make any plans?
在意大利度过两周
Two weeks in Italy.
不吃碳水化合物 那会挺好玩的
Ooh, that'll be fun with no carbs.
这只是最不严重的问题
That's the least of it.
过去后坎迪斯不想让我们说英语
Candace doesn't want us speaking English while we're there
这样我们就不像愚蠢的美国游客了
so we don't come off like stupid American tourists.
但你不说意大利语
But you don't speak Italian.
这就是问题
And there's the problemo.
谢谢
Thanks.
你生活中发生了什么事
So, uh, what's going on in your life?
在跟谁约会吗
Seeing anybody?
不算啦
No, not really.
法律预科班里有个男人
There's a guy in my pre-law class
总是帮我留位置
who always saves a seat for me,
我想着我们看看发展吧
so I guess we'll see where that goes.
他才19岁 所以我更可能当他妈妈
He's 19, so it might be more of a mom thing.
性感妈妈
A hot mom thing.
别说了
Oh, stop.
我们回来了
We're back!
厨房♥里
In the kitchen!
-爸爸 -儿子
- Hey, Dad! - Hey, buddy!
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, well! Look who's here!
很高兴见到你 巴克斯特
Good to see you, Baxter.
我也是 你过得怎么样
Good to see you, too. How's it going?
还行 你呢
Not bad. You?
挺好
Good, good.
-在这里待了很久吗 -就几分钟
- Been here long? - A few minutes.
核实了
That checks out.
你想喝一杯福尔摩斯的手指没有沾过的咖啡吗
Would you like a cup without Sherlock Holmes's finger in it?
不用了 我们得走了 电影两点开始
Nah, we gotta get going. Our movie's at 2:00.
妈妈 你跟我们一起来吧
Mom, why don't you come with us?
不 这是
Oh, uh, no, this is...
你跟你♥爸♥爸共处的时光
time you spend with your dad.
我不介意 来吧 克丽丝蒂
I don't mind. Come on, Christy.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
行啊 我觉得没什么不行的
Sure. I don't see why not.
-我不觉得 -嘘
- I do. - Shh!
稍等一会
I'm just gonna need a minute.
车里见好吗
Meet you at the car?
很好 走吧伙计
Great. Let's go, buddy.
真酷
This is cool.
我从来没跟你俩一起去看过电影
I've never gone to the movies with both of you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
别小题大做
Don't make a big deal about this.
她说道 同时涂上有点婊气的口红
She said, as she applies slightly whorish lipstick.
这是你的口红
This is your lipstick.
我去看电影不是为了巴克斯特
And I'm not going because of Baxter.
而是为了和我儿子共度时光
I'm going to spend time with my son.
克丽丝蒂的嘴唇里吐出谎言
The lies fell from Christy's lips
就像是春天的樱花盛开
like cherry blossoms in the springtime.
不要叙述我的生活了
Stop narrating my life.
说完这些话后
And with those words...
她走了
she was gone.
天啊 我真想念糖分
Oh, man, I miss sugar!
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
坎迪斯觉得水果就是甜品
Candace thinks fruit is dessert.
有时候是奶酪
Sometimes cheese.
偶尔吃点也不会伤害你
Well, every once in a while is not gonna hurt you.
别告诉坎迪斯
Just don't tell Candace about this.
我知道 你觉得我在自找麻烦吗
I know. Think I'm looking for trouble?
也许也别提到我在
And probably don't mention that I'm here.
我比看起来更聪明 妈妈
I'm smarter than I look, Mom.
幸福的一家子怎么样了
How's the happy family doing here?
实际上
Um... Oh, um, actually,
我们不是 我是说曾经是
we're... not... I mean, we were...
但现在不是了
but now we're not, uh...
但我们很幸福
But we are happy.
在我们各自家里
In our individual homes.
那真好
Good for you.
我得去尿一泡
I gotta take a squirt.
尿一泡 从哪里学的
A squirt? Where'd he get that?
我这里
From me.
我不想让他在学校被打
I don't want him getting beat up at school
因为他得去"尿尿"
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表