剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Gregory's mom offered to take care of it.
这是我女儿的婚礼
Hey, this is my little girl's wedding.
我可以给她买♥♥一条婚纱的
I am more than capable of buying her a dress.
不是指这件
Not this one specifically,
但是是一条很美的婚纱
but a very nice dress.
好吧 我们来看看"有预算的新娘"的衣架吧
All right, why don't we take a look over here at the bride-on-a-budget rack.
中年销♥售♥员态度不怎么样嘛
A lot of attitude from a middle-aged broad working retail.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
有人藏了我的钥匙
Someone hid my keys
但忘了我能看到上面的东西
but forgot I can see on top of things.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
我绝对不会错过这事的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们在看什么呢
What are we looking at?
在找一条价格合理的婚纱
Just trying to find something reasonably priced.
克丽丝蒂
Oh, Christy,
你独女的婚礼可不是买♥♥便宜货的时候
your only daughter's wedding is not the time to go cheap.
你说得对 我该在她身上花你在我身上
You're right, I should spend the same amount on her
花的那么多钱
that you spent on me.
等等 你一点都没花
Oh, wait, that was nothing.
因为我知道你们的婚姻不会持续
Because I knew the marriage wouldn't last.
我觉得她的婚姻也不会持续
I don't think her marriage is gonna last,
但那可没拦住我
but that doesn't stop me.
什么
What?
不重要 亲爱的
Not important, honey,
只是想伤害你外婆
just trying to hurt Grandma.
知道吗
You know what,
来试试贵的
let's try on the expensive one.
妈妈 你没必要
Mom, you don't have to.
不 但我想这样做 因为好妈妈就会这样
No, but I want to because that's what good mothers do.
但是价钱
But the price...
别管价钱了 试试吧
Forget the price, try it on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这边
Right this way.
好的
Okay, okay.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
现在我要买♥♥一条买♥♥不起的婚纱了
Now I'm on the hook for a dress I can't afford.
别担心
Oh, don't worry about it,
你有天赋 你会想到办法的
you're gifted, you'll figure it out.
不许你毁掉我和我女儿的特殊日子
Don't you dare ruin this special day with my daughter.
我觉得你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒绝时
Oh, I think this special day will be ruined
这特殊日子就被毁了
when your credit card gets declined.
够了 出去
That's it, get out.
出去
"Get out"?
你听到了
You heard me,
变成蝙蝠飞走吧
turn into a bat and fly away!
逼我啊
Make me.
我想不行
I didn't think so.
从我身上下去
Get off of me!
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?!
你就是我的毛病
You're what's wrong with me!
好了 够了
All right, that's it!
现在谁有浣熊爪子了啊
Who's got raccoon hands now?
我对天发誓 我会让直升机把你送走
I swear to God, I will helicopter you out of this building!
我会不放手
I am not letting go!
那我就把你摔下来[贬低你]
Then I am taking you down!
你一直就在那样做
That's all you've ever done!
新娘来了
Here comes the bride.
妈妈 外婆
Mom! Grandma!
亲爱的 你看起来好美
Oh, honey, you look beautiful!
真漂亮
Really pretty!
好吧 互助会可以分享了
Okay, the meeting is now open for sharing.
谁想先来
Who'd like to start?
真高兴我今晚来了
So glad I came tonight.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, my name is Christy, I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我就直说了
I'm just gonna cut straight to it,
我们都有些不好 但这人
we're all a little broken here, but this one...
她是纯粹的魔鬼
...this is pure evil.
开始了
Ooh, here we go.
不然还要怎么称呼
What else do you call someone
觉得自己孩子的成功是个威胁
who is so threatened by her own child's success
必须不遗余力地抹黑的人啊
that she has to crap all over it?
拜托
Oh, please.
等着轮到你再说 魔鬼
Wait your turn, evil!
我觉得那名字可能会跟她一辈子
I think that name might stick.
知道吗
Well, you know what?
这对我没用
It won't work on me
因为我是个坚持戒瘾 情感平衡的正常女人
because I am a sober, sane and emotionally well-balanced woman
我即将做伟大的事情
who is on her way to do great things!
你们看什么呢
What are you looking at?!
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 谁想
Okay, who'd like...
大家好 邦妮 酒瘾者
Hi, Bonnie, alcoholic.
-你好 邦妮 -省省吧
- Hi, Bonn... u202d- Save it!
我想说
I would just like to say that
恶魔有不同的形状和尺寸 包括小精灵
evil comes in many shapes and sizes, including pixie.
你们都了解我
You all know me,
你们知道我是好意
you know that I mean well,
总是出于爱意
that I always come from love.
我不是在说笑话 但是好吧
Oh, well, I wasn't going for a joke, but okay.
我的重点是 我爱我女儿
My point is, I love my daughter,
我愿意为她做一切事情
and there is nothing I wouldn't do for her.
除了我遇上好事时表现得支持点
Except be supportive when something good happens to me.
克丽丝蒂 不许插嘴
Christy, no cross-talk.
闭嘴 门萨
Zip it, Mensa.
我不仅支持
Not only am I supportive,
我还开心 激动
I am happy, I am thrilled,
有些嫉妒
I'm a little jealous...
就这句
There it is!
什么啊
There what is?
你承认你嫉妒了
You admitted you're jealous!
我没有
I did not!
你承认了 你们都听到了 告诉她
You did! You all heard it, tell her!
的确有
You sure did.
好吧 也许我是嫉妒
Okay, so, maybe I am.
高兴了吗
Happy?
不
No!
你怎么可以嫉妒自己女儿
How could you be jealous of your own daughter?!
我不知道 我是个可怕的人
I don't know, I'm a horrible person!
你想听什么啊
What-what is it you want to hear?
有史以来最棒的一次互助会
Best meeting ever.
我想听你说你信任我
I want to hear that you believe in me,
你觉得我可以有所成就
that you think I could amount to something.
你当然可以有所成就
Of course, you can amount to something.
不然我为什么觉得受到了威胁
Why else do you think I feel so threatened?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Well, then, thank you.
好 还有谁想分享
All right, who else would like to share?
大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Jill, I'm an alcoholic.
你好 吉尔
Hi, Jill.
我得说这种时刻
I just got to say that these are the moments
让我希望我妈妈没有去世
that make me wish my mother wasn't dead.
听着 下周日
So, listen, how about
我们再去买♥♥婚纱好吗
we go dress shopping again next Sunday?
是的 维奥莉特
Yes, Violet,
我知道我们得去另一家婚纱店
I know we'll have to go to a different bridal shop.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
她没事了吧
She's cool?
是的 她有奇怪的宽恕性格
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表