剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Here you go. Uh...
床铺好了
The bed's all made up.
如果你饿了 厨房♥在那边
If you're the hungry, the kitchen's there.
卫生间在那边 把这里当自己家吧
And the bathroom's there. Just make yourself at home.
再次感谢
Yeah. Thanks again.
好吧 做个好梦
Okay, sweet dreams.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
你不是要干活吗
Don't you have work to do?
去楼上用电脑
On your computer upstairs?
对
Oh, yes.
我上大学 所以我得写论文
I, uh, I go to college, so I have a paper to write.
还得打印
And print.
对 还得打印
Yes, and print.
不打印就没法交作业了
Can't turn it in unless you print it.
我没上大学 所以我想
I am, uh, not in college, so I like to...
看电视
watch tv.
好了 做个好梦
Okay, sweet dreams.
晚安
Night.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
怎么了
Yeah?
你不怕我会偷走你的包包吗
Aren't you afraid I'm gonna steal your purse?
别说傻话了
Don't be silly.
放我嘴里来
Just, uh, just put it in my mouth.
好 晚安
Okay... Night!
有时候我们
Sometimes we...
喜欢在床上热汤
like to heat up soup in bed,
所以我要拿走微波炉
so I'm just gonna grab the microwave.
我们的吸毒小朋友起床了吗
Our little dope fiend up yet?
她走了
She's gone.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
回去找男友了
Went back to the boyfriend.
该死
Aw, damn.
我们尽力了
Well... We did what we could do.
是啊 我觉得她能撑过去
Yeah. I just had a good feeling about this one.
我也是
Me, too.
她年轻又脆弱
I mean, she's so young and vulnerable.
希望她会没事的
I hope she's gonna be ok...
我的新墨镜 那个吸毒的婊♥子♥偷走了我的新墨镜
My new sunglasses. That junkie whore stole my new sunglasses!
在你头上 妈
On your head, mom.
我祈祷时会提到她的
I'll keep her in my prayers.
你有那个年轻女孩的消息吗
Have you heard from that young girl?
乔迪吗
Jodi?
完全没有
Not a word.
-真可惜 -是啊
- Oh. Shame. - Yeah.
你种下种子
Well, you planted the seed--
谁知道会发生什么事
who knows what'll happen.
看见别人放弃自己的生活
It's so hard when you see somebody
不肯接受你的帮助
throwing their life away
这真是令人心酸
and they just won't accept your help.
是啊 难以想象那有多么令人沮丧
Yeah, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.
是吧
Right?
你去哪儿了 错过会议了
Hey, where were you? You missed the meeting.
我得留下服务员
Oh, I had to keep the wait staff late
教育他们别偷餐厅的食物
to lecture them about stealing food from the restaurant.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
我不一样 玛乔丽
It's different for me, Marjorie.
姐是经理
I'm management.
你记得拿配菜了吗
Did you remember to get sides?
-我包里有烤马铃薯 -好棒
- Baked potatoes, in my purse. - Yes.
克丽丝蒂
Oh, Christy.
他们付我的工资还不够我维持生活
Hey, they're barely paying me enough to get by.
所以我
So I...
偶尔给自己一些津贴
occasionally give myself a little bonus.
你为什么不直接要求加薪呢
Why don't you just ask for a raise?
不 我做不到
No. No, I couldn't do that.
我是说 清醒时做不到
I mean, not sober.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道 只是
I don't know. It's just...
走到老板面前
You know, walking up to my boss
告诉她我应该拿更高的工资
and telling her I deserve more money...
太奇怪了
it's too weird.
偷食物更简单
It's easier to steal.
克丽丝蒂 如果你不重视自己
Christy, if you don't value yourself,
人们就会占你便宜
people are just gonna take advantage of you.
我重视自己啊
I value myself.
只是
It's just...
我喜欢保密
you know, I like to keep it a secret.
真荒唐
That's ridiculous.
把我当做你的老板 问我要加薪
Pretend I'm your boss, ask me for a raise.
不 算了吧
No. Forget it.
来吧 你需要练习
Do it. You need the practice.
克劳迪娅
Claudia...
那是我老板的名字
That's my boss's name.
我知道
Yeah, I got it.
自从我开始管理餐厅开始
Ever since I started managing the restaurant,
一切都很顺利
things have been going real good,
所以我想着
so I was thinking
也许你能给我加点薪
maybe I could get a small raise.
如果你同意的话
You know, if that's okay with you.
谢谢你听我说了这么多
Thank you for listening.
怎么了
What?
不 那挺好的
No, that was good.
很好奇
Just curious.
如果你喝醉时会怎么要求
What would it sound like if you were drunk?
你为什么不爱我
Why don't you love me?
而且
And...
因为我降低了劳动力成本
since I got our labor costs down...
还有
...and, uh...
客人平均用餐费提高了
the average check per guest is up...
酒吧消费也提高了
and, uh, the bar tabs are up...
你哭了吗
Are you... crying?
不不 我只是眼睛里有水
No. No, I just have water in my eyes.
那就是哭
That's crying.
总之
Anyway, uh...
我觉得 我该
I think... I deserve...
涨工资
...a raise.
什么
What?
我该涨工资
I deserve a raise.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
我该涨工资
I deserve a raise.
谢谢你听我说了这么多
Thank you for listening.
知道吗
You know what?
你该的
You do.
是吗
I do?
是啊 你的工作做得很好
Yeah. You've been doing a great job around here.
是吗
I have?
所以要告诉你我得让你走
And that's why it is so heartbreaking for me to tell you
真是让我心碎
that I have to let you go.
什么
What?
你要炒了我吗
You're... you're firing me?
抱歉 我弟需要工作
Sorry. My brother needs a job.
但如果这能让你感觉更好
But if it makes you feel any better,
他不会跟你一样出色的
he won't be nearly as good as you.
这没让我感觉更好
No, it doesn't make me feel better.
这是我的工作 我应得的
This is my job. I earned it.
请不要大吵大闹
Please don't make a scene.
这对我来说已经够难了
This is hard enough for me.
对你来说很难
Hard for you?
你毁了我的生活
You're ruining my life!
开始了
And here comes the scene.
你不能这样做 这不公平
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表