剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
That dress cost me four grand.
我卖♥♥了一千块
Yeah, and I sold it for a thousand dollars.
等等 你要自己留一半吗
So wait, you're keeping half?
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
是啊 我想上大学呢
Yeah! I'm trying to go to college!
你该上一堂商业课
Well, you should take a business class
了解人情世故
and learn how the world works.
妈妈
Mom!
看在老天的分上
Oh, for God's sake.
-谢谢 -先别急 告诉我你爱我
- Thank you. u202d- Not so fast. Tell me you love me.
我爱你
I love you.
真心实意一点
Like you mean it.
我爱你
I love you.
那很难吗
Now, was that so hard?
我真是个妓♥女♥
I'm such a whore.
好了 各位
All right, folks,
今夜的这个环节
this is the part of the evening that always tugs
总是触动我被掏空的心弦
at my recently scraped-out heartstrings...
我们向一位希望成为律师的
where we offer a helping hand to one deserving student
应得的学生伸出援手
who's seeking a career in the law.
今年我们有三位杰出的年轻候选人
Now, this year we have three outstanding young candidates
他们将简单介绍一下他们为何想当律师
who will say a few words about why they want to be an attorney.
先从克丽丝蒂·普兰凯开始
And we'll begin with Christy Plunkay.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实是普兰科特
It's actually Plunkett.
但我喜欢普兰凯这发音
But I kind of like the sound of Plunkay.
听起来更潮
It's more... funkay.
好吧 不搞笑
All right, then, not fun-nay.
从我小时候开始
Ever since I was a little girl,
我梦想着成为律师
I dreamed of being a lawyer
因为我想创造不同
because I wanted to make a difference.
我想帮助人们
I wanted to help people
就像是鼓舞人心的小说《杀死一只知更鸟》中
like Atticus Finch did in the inpsiring novel,
阿提克斯·芬奇做的事
To Kill a Mockingbird.
我相信我们社会中真正的超级英雄是律师
I believe that the real superheroes in our society are lawyers.
特别是出庭律师
Especially trial lawyers.
知道吗
You know what?
这都是胡扯
This is all crap.
让我告诉你们我到底是为什么来这里
Let me tell you why I'm really here.
我浪费了很多生命吸毒酗酒
I wasted a lot of my life using drugs and alcohol.
我之前简直一团糟
I was a complete and total mess.
但是三年前 我戒瘾了
But three years ago, I got sober,
拿到了高中同等文凭 上完了两年社区大学
got my GED, finished two years of community college
绩点为3.8
with a 3.8 grade average...
同时我还在当服务员和法律助理
...all while I was working as a waitress and legal secretary.
同时我还在抚养儿子和女儿
At the same time, I was raising my son and daughter,
照顾我智障的老妈
and caring for my mentally-challenged mother.
我想成为律师的原因很简单
So, the answer to why I want to be a lawyer is simple:
我亲身经历过 知道陷入困境是什么样子
I know first-hand what it's like to fall through the cracks.
我也知道
And I also know
获得第二次机会是什么样子
what it's like to be given a second chance.
如果你们决定帮助我
If you decide to help me out,
你们的钱不会浪费
your money won't be wasted,
因为我活得够久 懂得感激
'cause I have lived enough to appreciate
这种机会有多么宝贵
how precious an opportunity like this is.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也没读过《杀死一只知更鸟》
Also, I never read To Kill a Mockingbird,
只看过电影
I just saw the movie.
-克丽丝蒂在哪里 -谁知道
- Where's Christy? - Who knows.
慈善互助会[麋鹿]俱乐部
Elks Club,
莱昂斯[狮子]俱乐部 麋鹿忠诚共济会
Lions Club, Moose Lodge.
每晚她都去求不同的动物
Every night she's out begging a different animal
给她奖学金
for scholarship money.
真不错
Good for her.
她在寻求解决方案 而不是身陷问题之中
She's in the solution, not the problem.
知道吗
You know,
每次你说出这种陈词滥调
whenever you burp up one of those clichés,
我眼睛后面就会疼
I get a pain right behind my eye.
我知道啊
I know.
我来付
I got this.
抱歉 出什么事了
I'm sorry, what's happening?
我请客
It's my treat.
嗯 但我不明白
Yeah, I just don't understand.
我卖♥♥了维奥莉特的婚纱 得到了一些补贴
I came into a little extra money selling Violet's wedding dress,
我想请我的朋友和玛乔丽
and I want to buy my friends, and Marjorie,
喝咖啡吃甜品
coffee and dessert.
她爱你 只是不知道如何表达
She loves you, she just doesn't know how to express it.
不是克丽丝蒂买♥♥的那条婚纱吗
Didn't Christy buy that dress?
是啊
Yes.
那她不该拿到所有钱吗
Then shouldn't she get all the money?
她觉得她拿到了 这就行了
She thinks she did, that's close enough.
总之 我还想卖♥♥别的东西
Anyway, I'm looking for other stuff to sell,
你们有什么想扔掉的东西吗
you guys got anything you want to get rid of?
我有个博飞哑铃 腿媚施和健腹器
I have a Bowflex, a Thighmaster, and an Ab Rocker.
我猜还没拆包装吧
Still in their boxes, I'm guessing.
太刻薄了
That is so mean.
没错
And yes.
我都要了 还有谁吗
I'll take it all. Anybody else?
我车♥库♥里都是东西
Oh hell, I got a garage full of stuff.
你把它清空就是帮了我大忙
You'd be doing me a huge favor by clearing it out.
帮了大忙
A huge favor?
那你来付钱吧
Then why don't you pay the bill?
怪诞星期五结束了
Well, freaky Friday's over.
情况怎么样
How'd it go?
简直是一场灾难
Kind of a disaster.
你去了哪里
Where were you?
麋鹿 海狸还是土拨鼠
Elks, Beavers, Woodchucks?
圣地兄弟会
The Shriners.
我跟他们说我在戒瘾时 他们开始喝倒彩
When I told them I was sober, they started to boo.
维奥莉特人呢
Where's Violet?
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
九点就睡了吗
At 9:00?
显然好派对十一点才开始
Apparently the good parties don't start till 11:00.
她今天费心去找工作了吗
Did she even bother looking for a job today?
谁知道
Who knows.
我没力气跟她吵架了
I don't have the energy to fight with her anymore.
你真走运 我现在怒气满满
Well, lucky for you, I'm sitting on a lot of anger,
需要找个人发泄
and I need to squirt it at somebody.
醒醒
Wake up!
搞什么 把我的毯子给我
What the hell? Give me back my blanket.
那是我的毯子 小姑娘
It's my blanket, buck-o.
你要这样做
Now here's how this is gonna go,
不能再参加派对 不能再躺着抽大♥麻♥烟卷
no more parties, no more laying around here smoking reefer.
那是什么
What's "Reefer?"
闭嘴
Shut up.
这周末前你必须找到一份工作
You have got till the end of the week to get a job.
你为什么对我这么刻薄
Why are you being so mean to me?
我的人生都被毁了
My whole life is falling apart.
别让她耍你
Don't let her play you.
你的人生都被毁了
Your life is falling apart
是因为你蠢
'cause you're stupid!
好棒
Yes!
你得跳出问题
You need to move out of the problem,
找解决办法
and into the solution.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是少自怨自艾
It means stop feeling sorry for yourself
继续生活
and get on with your life.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - u202dWhat?
我现在好爱你
I love you so much right now.
好吧 谢谢 我也爱你
Oh, okay, thanks, I love you, too.
告诉你一句 我没有自怨自艾
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表