剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
坏消息
Bad news.
别又来啊
Not again!
你先说
You go first.
记得几年前我在提华纳
Remember the temporary crown
牙科诊所弄的临时冠吗
I got at that dental clinic in Tijuana a few years ago?
记得
Yeah.
我吞下去了
I swallowed it.
浪费了八百比索
Total waste of 800 pesos.
你得去看牙医啊
So you need to go to the dentist.
是的 我的两张护照都过期了
Yeah, and both my passports are expired.
你的坏消息是什么
What's your bad news?
-我下岗了 -什么
- I got laid off. u202d- What?
餐厅要停业六周 进行翻修
The restaurant's closing for six weeks for renovations.
停业期间他们不付你钱吗
And they're not paying you during the down time?
他们只资助不能失去的员工
They're only carrying the employees they can't afford to lose.
那你就出局了
Oh, well, then you're out.
我想跟你争论 但是的
I'd like to argue with you, but yeah.
所以我们六周都会没收入
So we're looking at six weeks with no income.
我该好好品尝墨西哥牙冠的
Wow. I should've savored that Mexican crown.
也许是我这阵子以来最后吃的一样东西
Might be the last thing I eat for a while.
撑住 我们别恐慌
Hang on. Let's not panic.
我们只用保持冷静 制定计划
We just need to stay cool and make a plan.
你说得对
You're right.
我们能想出办法的
We can think our way out of this.
极品老妈 第三季第十六集
我觉得我就喝咖啡了
I think I'll just stick with coffee.
你呢
How 'bout you?
我要一碗很热的水和六包番茄酱
I'd like a bowl of very hot water and six ketchup packets.
拜托 你们总得点一些吃的
Come on. You guys got to order something.
是啊 我没法享受我的午餐
Yeah, I can't enjoy my meal
毕竟你们让我看到了贫穷
with you two shoving your : poverty, in my face.
你为什么小声说话
Why are you whispering?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是猜测你们很尴尬 很羞耻
I just assumed you were embarrassed and filled with shame.
现在才有
Not until right now.
从菜单上点一些吃的吧
Pick something off the menu.
我来请客
My treat.
谢谢 但我们不需要你的慈善
Thanks, but we don't need your charity.
鸡肉馅饼和香草奶昔
Chicken potpie and a vanilla milkshake.
我也一样
Twice.
如果你们真的有困难
If you're really up against it,
维克多和我很乐意借你们一些钱
Victor and I would be happy to lend you some money.
谢谢 玛乔丽 但作为你的朋友
Thanks, Marjorie, but as your friend,
我得告诉你 别借给我钱
I have to tell you, never lend me money.
那你们要怎么活
So how are you gonna live?
眼下
Well, for the time being,
她的工作能付房♥租
this one's job covers the rent,
但我们还要还信♥用♥卡♥
but we still have credit card bills,
我的学生贷款
my student loans...
我的乡巴佬嘴
My hillbilly mouth.
你为什么不为我工作呢
Hey, why don't you come work for me?
真的吗
Seriously?
是啊 我实际上想着
Yeah, I was actually thinking
雇佣一个私人助理
of hiring a personal assistant.
做什么
To do what?
帮助我
Assist me.
处理私事
With my personal stuff.
天啊 吉尔 那就太棒了
God, Jill, that'd be great.
等等 女士们
Hold on, ladies.
朋友为朋友工作并不是个好主意
Friends working for friends isn't always a good idea.
你为什么总是这样做
Why do you always do that?
做什么
Do what?
这里发生了好事
Something good is happening here
而你就叽里咕噜
and you're all like, whaaa-whaaa-whaaa.
我没有
I am not.
吉尔 谢谢
Jill, thank you.
你救了我的命
You're saving my life.
我什么时候开始
When do I start?
现在怎么样
How about now?
这是25美分
Here's a quarter.
去付停车记时器的费用
Go feed my parking meter.
我这就去 老板
I'm on it, boss.
能帮我付一下吗
Oh, could you feed mine, too?
抱歉 我不为你工作
Sorry, I don't work for you.
回头见
See you later.
你什么时候回来
What time are you gonna be back?
不知道
No idea.
吉尔跟你说了你要做什么了吗
Did Jill tell you what you're gonna be doing?
没有 她只告诉我带上笔记本和比基尼
Nope. She just told me to bring a laptop and a bikini.
真的吗 比基尼
Seriously? A bikini?
我带了条连衣裙
I'm bringing a one-piece.
我觉得这样更为专业
I thought it'd be a little more professional.
好了 我要走了
Okay, I gotta go.
我可不想第一天就迟到
I don't want to be late for my first day of...
我不知道要去干什么
I have no idea.
喂
Hello?
抱歉 这里没有琳达
No, sorry, no Linda here.
没事 再见
That's okay. Bye.
喂
Hello?
你是琳达吗
Is this Linda?
不是 你打错了
Nope. Still wrong number.
你打的是什么号♥码
What were you trying?
Uh, 707-637-5839.
是这个电♥话♥ 但这里没有琳达
That's this, but there's no Linda here.
天啊
Oh, man.
她骗了我
She blew me off.
什么
What's that?
昨晚我在酒吧遇见了一个姑娘
I met this girl at a bar last night,
看来她给了我假号♥码
and it looks like she gave me a bogus number.
我知道这把戏
Oh, yeah. I know that trick.
我以前会给达美乐披萨店的号♥码
I used to give the Domino's number,
至少他们能预定披萨
so at least they'd get a pizza out of it.
真是考虑周到
Hey, that's thoughtful.
我很努力
I try.
好吧 祝你今天愉快
Okay, well, have a good day.
你也是
Yeah, you, too.
我开始明白琳达为什么给你假号♥码了
I'm starting to see why Linda gave you a bogus number.
对不起 我得问问
Oh, no, I-I'm sorry. I just have to ask:
为什么一个女人假装搭讪男人
Why would a woman pretend to hit it off with a guy,
然后给他假号♥码
and then give him a fake number?
很多原因
Lots of reasons.
也许她不想伤害他的感情
Maybe she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
也许她结婚了
Maybe she's married.
也许他只是个普通丑逼
Maybe he's just a garden variety uggo.
我知道不是最后一种
Well, I know it's not the last one.
很多女人觉得我时髦英俊
A lot of women consider me rakishly handsome.
这些女人是你妈妈和外婆吗
Are these women your mom and your grandma?
也有她们
They're on the list, yes.
你听起来像是个好人
Well, you sound like a terrific guy.
希望你能遇到你要找的女人
I hope you meet the lady you're looking for.
谢谢
Thanks.
不会碰巧是你吧
It wouldn't happen to be you, would it?
抱歉 我有幸福的婚姻和11个孩子
Sorry. I'm happily married and have 11 children.
你没有
No, you're not.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为有11个孩子的人不可能婚姻幸福
'Cause no one with 11 children is happily married.
克丽丝蒂 我需要你预定塔文餐厅的午餐
Christy, I need you to make reservations for lunch at Tra Vigne.
行啊
Sure.
什么时候
For what time?
我不知道
I don't know.
你几点想吃饭
What time do you want to eat?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表