剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Please, Jill, I'm begging you.
温蒂说你需要休息
Wendy said you need to rest.
温蒂是护士 她必须那样说
Wendy's a nurse. She has to say that.
你是我最好的朋友 你知道这对我来说有多重要
You're my best friend. You know how much this means to me.
我是你最好的朋友吗
I'm your best friend?
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
你在我手♥机♥上是第一个快速拨号♥
You're number one speed dial on my phone!
好 你需要什么
Okay. What do you need?
你的钥匙和外套
Your keys and your coat.
好
Okay, okay.
谢谢 闺蜜
Thanks, bestie.
你确定你可以开车吗
Are you sure you're well enough to drive?
-绝对可以 -好吧
- Absolutely. - u202dOkay. Well,
跟我保证你会小心
promise me you'll be careful.
我会的 谢谢 我欠你的
I will. Thanks. I owe you.
克丽丝蒂 等等
Christy, wait!
我汽油不太多了
I'm a little low on gas.
你介意回来的路上帮我加油吗
You mind filling it up on your way back?
-行 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
如果你有时间 顺便洗洗车
A wash if you have the time!
天啊
Oh, boy.
好吧 我能听见你 但我看不见
Okay. I hear you. I don't see you.
你在哪里
Where are you?
不不不 放我下来 我有权利的
No, no, no! Put me down! I have rights!
我知道是因为我记住了
I know 'cause I memorized them!
告密的混♥蛋♥
Rat bastard.
抱歉 但她们逼我说的
I'm sorry, but they forced it out of me!
是啊 我们问 克丽丝蒂在哪
Yeah. We said, "Where's Christy?"
是你的语调 很威胁
Okay, it was your tone. It was very threatening.
大家都出去 她需要休息
Okay, everybody out. She needs rest.
我们还是闺蜜吗
We still besties?
-性感轮椅男吗 -是的
- That Hot Wheels? u202d- Mm-hmm.
他来问问我们的情况
He's checking in to see how we're doing.
真有爱
Oh, sweet.
这是他跟特技演员伙计们在一起
Here he is with all his stuntman buddies.
好多背心啊
Oh, that's a lot of tank tops.
亚当好像是个好人
Adam seems like a good guy.
他是啊
He is.
你想过告诉他你也爱他吗
You thinking of telling him you love him, too?
我在想着呢 但我害怕
I'm thinking about it, but I'm scared.
邦妮 害怕什么 他已经说了他爱你
Oh, Bonnie, of what? He's already said he loves you.
其实他说的是"爱你"
Well, technically, he said "Love you."
是"爱你"
It was "Love you""
-是"爱你" -不是
- "Love you." - u202dNo.
"爱你"
"Love you."
"爱你"
"Love you."
"爱你"
"Love you."
"爱你"
"Love you."
我做到了 我做完了
I did it! I'm finished!
我要做律师了
I'm gonna be a lawyer.
真酷 我在读医科
That's cool. I'm studying to be a doctor.
你在跟谁约会吗
Are you seeing anybody?
我们能做高能情侣
We could be a power couple.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
很好 她能很快回家吗
Oh, good. Can she go home soon?
不 我觉得那个小把戏
Oh, no. I think that little stunt
让她又得多住几天
bought her a couple more days.
你个笨蛋
You stupid dope!
我生病了 别冲我吼
I'm sick! Don't yell at me!
你们回家吧 我值夜班
Why don't you guys go home. I'm workin' all night.
会照看她的
I'll keep an eye on her.
别让我和温蒂待在一起
Don't leave me with Wendy!
她很刻薄
She's mean!
你想要导尿管吗 你想要那个吗
You want the catheter?! Is that what you want?!
因为我很乐意给你插导尿管
'Cause I'm happy to give you the catheter!
真的吗 那让你开心吗
Seriously? That makes you happy?
有点开心
A little bit, yeah.
等等
Hang on!
欢迎回来
Hey! Welcome back.
克丽丝蒂怎么样
How's Christy?
好多了 她在楼上休息
Much better. She's upstairs resting.
那是好消息
Oh, that's good news. Yeah.
你的旅行怎么样 告诉我一切
So, how was your trip? Tell me everything.
首先 我得谢谢你逼我去
Well, first of all, I need to thank you for making me go.
看到他们感觉真的很棒
It was really, really good to see all those guys.
-我很高兴 -自从我们约会开始
- Oh, I'm glad. u202d- And, you know, since we've been hanging out,
我注意到我的一些朋友
I couldn't help but notice that some of my friends
是不折不扣的酒鬼
are stone-cold alcoholics.
所以说你在想着我咯
Aw, so you were thinkin' about me.
经常想
A lot.
我也想着你
I was thinkin' about you, too.
好事吗
Good things?
非常好
Really good things.
但是跟我多说说你的旅行
But tell me more about your trip.
记得我朋友米奇吗
Okay, well, remember my friend Mitch?
一个蛋蛋的米奇吗 记得
One-ball Mitch? Yeah.
我们叫他左撇子
We just call him Lefty.
昨天 他和我早上喝了几杯啤酒
So, yesterday, he and I are having a couple of beers for breakfast and...
顺便说一句 他是一个不折不扣的酒鬼
By the way, he's one of them.
总之 他告诉我他有机会
Anyway, he tells me that he's getting a shot
导演一部电影
to direct a movie.
真刺♥激♥
Wow, that's exciting.
是啊 还有
Yeah. And...
他想让我当特技协调员
he offered me the job as stunt coordinator.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God. That's great!
是啊
It is.
我当时确定我再也没法工作了
I was sure that I was never gonna work again,
而我现在得到了一次很棒的机会
and here I got this great opportunity
那都多亏了你
and it is all thanks to you
逼我去参加聚会
for making me go to that reunion.
亚当 我真为你高兴
Oh, Adam, I am so happy for you.
等等 这样我就是你的经纪人了吗
Oh, wait. Does that make me your agent?
你的薪水我要抽一成了吗
Do I get ten percent of your salary?
不是
No.
但事情是这样的 我要离开一阵子
But here's the thing, I'm gonna be gone for a while.
你就在洛杉矶 坐飞机一个小时就到了
You'll be in L.A. It's only an hour flight.
我们会想办法的
We'll-we'll make it work.
电影是在克罗地亚拍摄
It shoots in Croatia.
克罗地亚
Croatia...
在加州吗
California?
在克罗地亚
Croatia, Croatia.
意大利右边
You know, just right of Italy.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你要走多久
How long would you be gone?
五六个月
Five, six months.
取决于米奇喝多少
Depending on how much Mitch drinks.
时间很长啊
That's a long time.
我知道 但是
I know, I know. But, hey,
我们会视频聊天 发短♥信♥
we'll Skype, we'll text.
我们每天都聊天 我们就是这样认识的
We'll talk every day. I mean, that's how we met.
我们打电♥话♥时很好
We're great on the phone.
见面时更好
We're better in person.
我知道
I know.
我本来没这个打算
I wasn't looking for this.
但我需要这工作
But I need it.
我也需要你
And I need you, too.
拜托告诉我我们能行
Please tell me we can make this work.
当然可以
Of course we can.
我就想听这句
That's all I want to hear.
给我一分钟 我要给克丽丝蒂端汤
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表