剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
上完网球课怎么样
How about after our tennis lesson?
听起来不错
That sounds good.
之后我们还得去逛街
We also have to go shopping later.
你需要什么
What do you need?
一个穿得更好的个人助理
A personal assistant who dresses better.
你要给我买♥♥衣服吗
You're buying me clothes?
总该有人买♥♥啊
Well, somebody should.
好吧
Um, okay.
你觉得你可以用英国口音说话吗
Also, do you think you could start talking with a British accent?
什么
What?
我觉得英国助理更有档次
Well, I just think a British assistant is classier.
我会尽力 总督
I'll give it me best, guv'nah.
算了吧
Never mind.
现在我觉得我雇了个孤儿
Now I feel like I hired an orphan.
很酷吧
How cool is that?
你当特技演员多久了
How long were you a stuntman?
30多年
Over 30 years.
我在什么电影里看见过你吗
Would I have seen you in anything?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
看过这部电影吗 一个人上车
Ever watched a movie where a guy gets in a car
发动车子 然后车子就爆了
and turns the ignition and the car explodes?
-看过 -那人就是我
- Yeah. - I'm that guy.
天啊 我喜欢你的工作
Oh, my God. I love your work.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
不算刺♥激♥
Nothing very exciting.
我管理一栋大楼
I manage an apartment building.
真的吗 那是什么感觉
Really? What's that like?
你知道你家马桶冒水
Oh, you know, when your toilet overflows
你给别人打电♥话♥ 但他从来不出钱吧
and you call someone to help and they never show?
-知道 -那人就是我
- Yeah. - I'm that guy.
我讨厌那个人
Oh, man, I hate that guy.
不止你一个人讨厌
You're not alone.
你的肉馅糕做得怎么样了
So how are we doing on the meat loaf?
我加了蛋 接下来呢
I put the eggs in. What's next?
一汤匙咖喱
Add a tablespoon of curry.
一整汤匙吗
A whole tablespoon?
你信任我吗
Will you trust me?
好吧 我加进去了
Fine. I'm putting it in.
好吧 现在真的加进去
Okay, now really put it in.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我们聊了一阵了
We've been talking a while.
我知道你不大信任别人
I get that you have trust issues.
很好 一个会聆听的男人
Nice. A guy who listens.
你确定自己是直男吗
You sure you're straight?
是的
Yes.
刚给你他的肉馅糕食谱的男人说道
Said the man who's giving you his meat loaf recipe.
这里
In here.
我爱我的工作
I... love my job.
那是克丽丝蒂吗 你好 克丽丝蒂
Is that Christy? Hi, Christy.
你好 声音
Um... hi, voice.
亚当 回头跟你打电♥话♥
Adam, I gotta call you back.
你最好这样做
You better.
我是说 你想怎么做都行
I mean, hey, you do whatever you want.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
打错了
Wrong number.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
这个吗
Oh, this?
这是我的新工作服
These are my new work clothes.
这些也是
And so are these,
这些也是
and so are these.
她带你去购物了吗
She took you shopping?
是的 我还做了头发
Yep. I also got my hair done.
下面也修剪了
Upstairs and downstairs.
搞了点起落跑道 以防我在雾里上♥床♥了
Got a little landing strip, in case I get laid in the fog.
蜜蜡除毛怎么是你的工作啊
How is getting waxed part of your job?
吉尔想在自己做之前看看我身上的效果
Jill wanted to see how it looked on me before she did it.
下周我可能会隆胸呢
I might be getting new boobs next week.
你对这部电影的看法太对了
You were totally right about this movie.
太搞笑了
It's hilarious.
克林特·伊斯特伍德的另外一面 对啊吧
Different side of Clint Eastwood, isn't it?
你是说和猴子拍电影的一面吗
You mean the side that makes movies with monkeys?
不是猴子 而是猩猩
It's not a monkey. It's an orangutan.
它是个混♥蛋♥
And he was a real jerk.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
我倒希望 我是他的特技替身
I wish. I was his stunt double.
长毛的混♥蛋♥不肯让我享受一番
Furry bastard wouldn't give me the time of day.
怎么回事
What's going on?
亚当和我在看 我们在看什么
Adam and I are watching... what are we watching?
《永不低头》
Every Which Way But Loose.
有猴子的电影
Oh, yeah, with the monkey.
是猩猩
It's an orangutan.
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
好吧
Right.
我能私下跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute in private?
不好 邦妮有麻烦了
Uh-oh, Bonnie's in trouble.
我马上回来
Be right back.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 我遇见了一个好人
What? I met a nice guy.
我们在了解对方
We're getting to know each other.
-你怎么知道他是个好人 -我能分辨出
- How do you know he's a nice guy? - u202dI can tell.
-你在网上搜了他吗 -没有 我们同意不搜索的
- Did you Google him? u202d- No. We agreed not to Google.
而且我俩都不想约会
Besides, neither of us is looking to date.
我们只是享受对方的陪伴
We're just enjoying each other's company.
你没有电♥话♥性♥爱♥或者做奇怪的事吗
You're not doing phone sex or anything weird?
好吧 首先 电♥话♥性♥爱♥可能很美妙
Okay, first of all, phone sex can be beautiful.
我们没做奇怪的事
And no, nothing's weird.
好吧
All right.
你这么晚要去哪里
Where are you going so late?
我要去给吉尔买♥♥一盒套套
I have to go buy Jill a box of condoms.
是的 这很奇怪
And yes, it's weird.
我回来了
I'm back.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
我女儿觉得我们做的事很奇怪
My daughter thinks what we're doing is weird.
你觉得奇怪吗
Do you think it's weird?
我不在乎 我过得很开心
I don't care. I'm having fun.
我也是
Me, too.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
有点
Uh, a little bit.
我们去做三明治
Come on. Let's go make a sandwich.
好吧 现在有点奇怪了
Okay, now it's a little weird.
吉尔
Jill?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我的咸湿话都说完了
I was running out of dirty talk.
我不知道你喜欢什么样的
I didn't know what you liked,
所以我买♥♥了香味的 凸点的和夜光的
so I got flavored, ribbed and glow-in-the-dark.
免得你失去他的踪迹
I guess that's in case you lose track of him.
特大号♥
Extra large.
你真了解我
You know me so well.
我不知道你在跟别人约会
I didn't know you were seeing someone.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
他很保密
Well, he's very private.
是个名人
And kind of famous.
你在跟明星做♥爱♥吗
You're having celebrity sex?
他是谁 厉害吗
Who is it? Is it someone good?
抱歉 我不能说
I'm sorry. I really can't say.
你欠我的
Hey, you owe me.
我被药店的收银员当成荡♥妇♥了
I just got slut-shamed by the cashier at the pharmacy.
不行 我得走了
No. Now I gotta go.
楼上有个半勃起的明星呢
I got a semi-aroused household name upstairs.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表