剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Christy, over here.
好啊 克丽丝蒂
Oh. Hey, Christy!
坎迪斯
Candace.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
你把女伴
You brought a date
带来参加我们儿子的家长会
to our son's parent-teacher conference.
坎迪斯认为她可以提供一些
Candace thought she could provide some insight
对罗斯科学术发展的看法
into Roscoe's academic development.
我们都这么认为
We both thought that.
我们都这么认为
We both thought that.
你们肯定是罗斯科的父母了
You must be Roscoe's parents.
我们中有两人是
Two of us are.
坎迪斯
Candace, hi.
你收到了我的
Did you get my e-mail
关于制♥作♥音乐剧服装的邮件了吗
about making costumes for the musical?
三只青蛙 一个王子
Three frogs and a prince.
我缝衣服缝得简直像是柬埔寨的血汗工厂
I'm sewing away like a cambodian sweatshop.
坎迪斯是班级之母
Candace is the room mom.
我是母亲之王
Well, I'm the mom mom.
没人跟你争
No one's arguing that.
母亲之王比班级之母厉害 随你去问谁
Mom mom beats room mom. Ask anybody.
好吧 开始之前
Okay. So, before we get started,
我得问问
I just have to ask...
罗斯科的生活状况
Um, has there been a change
最近有改变吗
in Roscoe's living situation recently?
是啊 他更经常跟我们住
Yeah, he's been staying with us more.
如果罗斯科的家庭作业做得不好
If Roscoe's schoolwork is suffering,
我们可以回到之前的安排
we can certainly go back to the original arrangement.
不 恰恰相反 他做得很好
Oh, no, on the contrary, he is doing terrific.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
是的 所有的学科都是
Yeah, in all of his subjects.
数学 科学
Math, science...
他的阅读高于年级平均水平
He's reading above grade level.
我跟他玩词汇抽认卡 所以
Oh, I do vocabulary flashcards with him, so...
她也跟我玩
She does 'em with me too.
我有了明显的倾向[他想说进步]
And I have made significant proclivity.
不管是什么情况
Well, whatever the situation is,
罗斯科的改变很了不起
the change in Roscoe has been remarkable.
真的吗
Really?
那真是好消息
Well, that's great news.
对吧
Isn't it?
你说要限制他看电视的时间
And you were so right about limiting his tv time
还要确保他有平衡营养的饮食 这真是太对了
and making sure that he has a balanced and nutritious diet.
我跟所有家长都这样说
Yeah, you know, well, I say that to all the parents
只有几个人听
and so few listen.
我说清楚 我才是家长
Just so we're clear, I am the parent.
我也许没听 但我才是家长
I may not listen, but I am the parent.
没事的 克丽丝蒂
It's okay, Christy.
我们都知道你竭尽全力了
We all know you're doing the best that you can.
少对我用同情的语调说话
Do not do the pity voice with me.
天啊 现在你生气了
Oh, dear, now you're upset.
我没生气 你这堆红发大狗屎
I am not upset, you big red turd.
巴克斯特 说点什么
Baxter, say something.
对 巴克斯特 说点什么
Yes, Baxter, say something.
利珀特老师 我能去卫生间吗
Mrs. Lippert, may I use the bathroom?
邦妮 请进吧
Oh, hey, Bonnie. Come on in.
瞧瞧你
Wow! Look at you!
今天是洗衣日
Oh. Oh... Laundry day.
你怎么来了
So, what brings you by?
我在找我女儿
I was just looking for my daughter.
我想着要给她一个惊喜 带她吃午餐
I thought I'd surprise her and take her to lunch.
我觉得她今天在餐馆工作
I think she's working at the restaurant today.
该死
Oh, fudge.
也许该先给她打个电♥话♥
Probably should've called her first.
如果你打了电♥话♥ 就没法给她惊喜了
Well, if you'd called, then you couldn't surprise her.
瞧瞧你 用着律师的思维方式
Oh, look at you, thinking like a lawyer.
我在年级里排名281名可不是闹着玩的
I didn't graduate 281st in my class for nothing.
你在干什么呢
So, uh, whatcha doin'?
忙活大案子吗
Working on a big case?
我倒是希望 我只是个小镇律师
I wish. I'm just a small town lawyer.
别妄自菲薄 这些书你都读过了
Don't sell yourself short, you read all these books.
没有啦 这是办公室里有的
Not really, they came with the office.
好吧
Okay, well...
那我就自己去吃午餐了
I guess I'll just... take myself to lunch.
等等
Hang-hang on.
让我带你去吃午餐
Let-let-let me take you to lunch.
真的吗
Really?
你不会太忙吗
You're not too terribly busy?
我只是想给县拘留所的
No, I'm just trying to get bail
某个人假释 他能等
for some guy in county lockup-- he can wait.
你想吃什么
Uh, so, what do you... what do you feel like eating?
沙拉吗
A salad or something?
我更爱吃肉 史蒂夫
I'm actually more of a meat-eater, Steve.
巴克斯特
Baxter?
来聊聊
A moment?
好吧
Uh, okay.
-车里见吧 -没问题
- Meet you at the car? - No problem.
做个汉子吧
Be a man for once.
怎么了
What's up?
少来
Knock it off.
你的勇气刚去了车里
Your balls just went to the car.
你女友得懂分寸
Your girlfriend needs to know her place.
我没看出来问题所在
I don't see what the problem is.
你听到老师说的话了
You heard the teacher.
因为坎迪斯 我们的儿子做得很棒
Because of Candace our son is doing great.
现在是啊
Sure, now.
但如果你为了别的荡♥妇♥甩了她 那时候怎么办
But what happens when you dump her for some other bimbo?
你是说坎迪斯是荡♥妇♥吗
Are you calling Candace a bimbo?
她是斯坦福大学的
She went to Stanford.
我是她的第三个男人
I'm, like, the third guy she's ever slept with.
她跟你说你是第三个吗
She told you you were the third guy?
拜托 首先乘以九
Please, multiply that by nine,
如果她加入了女学生联谊会 那就再翻倍
and double it if she was in a sorority.
我太生气了 算不出来
I'm too upset for arithmetic.
巴克斯特 你没看出发生的事吗
Baxter, don't you see what's happening?
这女人在介入罗斯特的生活
This woman is inserting herself into Roscoe's life,
扮作他妈妈
playing at being his mom,
我们都知道结果会如何
and we both know how this is gonna end.
不 你没看出发生的事
No, you don't see what's happening.
我们不会分手的
This isn't gonna end.
我爱坎迪斯 我要娶她
I love Candace, and I'm gonna marry her.
真的吗
Seriously?
我买♥♥了戒指
I bought the ring.
我要在周日的香槟早午餐上求婚
I'm gonna propose Sunday at the champagne brunch.
给大厨塞了点钱
Slip the chef a few bucks
让他在她的煎蛋饼里放入戒指
and have him cook it into her omelet.
真浪漫
That's very romantic.
希望她不会噎到
Hope she doesn't choke on it.
就是啊
I know, right?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是的
Yeah.
我还以为你会为我高兴
I thought maybe you'd be happy for me.
我真的很想
I really want to be,
但坎迪斯是个卑鄙 固执己见 操纵他人的女人
but Candace is such a sneaky, pushy, manipulative woman.
我能怎么说呢
What can I tell you?
我就喜欢这类型的
I have a type.
克丽丝蒂 你真是生气面包吗
Christy, is it really the bread you're angry at?
也许吧 你不知道
Maybe it is. You don't know.
亲爱的 有更多人
Honey, it's not a bad thing
爱你的儿子 这并不是件坏事
that your son has more people who love him.
我就是这样跟她说的
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表