剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我来收盘子吧
Uh, I'm-I'm just gonna clear this stuff away.
你把他训练得很好啊
You have him trained well.
这可不是我的功劳
I can't take credit for that.
他妈妈算是驯服了他
His mom broke him pretty good.
是的
It's true.
你们好像处得挺好
You guys seem like you're doing great.
是的 前几晚
We are. You know, a couple nights ago,
我们聊天聊到凌晨两点
we stayed up talking until 2:00 in the morning.
聊什么
About what?
很多东西
All kinds of stuff.
你知道乔治·布♥什♥的爸爸也是总统吗
Did you know that George Bush's dad was president, too?
真吸引人
Fascinating.
他床上功夫怎么样
So, how is he in the sack?
妈
Mom!
-你没必要回答 -拜托
- You do not have to answer that. - Oh, come on.
我都没看成《周日橄榄球之夜》 告诉我
I'm missing Sunday Night Football. Give me something.
其实挺萌的
All right, this is kind of cute.
你突然感兴趣了
Suddenly you're curious.
她是我闺蜜
Well, she is my best friend.
我们
After we, like...
那个以后
you know, do it,
他会傻笑
he giggles.
为什么 他怕痒吗
Why? Is he ticklish?
没搞错吧
Seriously?
他傻笑是因为他难以相信自己运气这么好
He's giggling because he can't believe his good luck.
有什么好笑的
What was so funny?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
你知道我们女人的 就喜欢傻笑
You know us girls. We just love to giggle.
好多次
Multiple times.
我去拿甜点
I'll get dessert.
我得跟你说
I have to tell you,
维奥莉特过去这几天
Violet has been a totally different person
完全不一样了
the last few days.
怎么呢
How so?
她...
Well, she's...
该怎么说 很幸福
What's the right word? Happy.
我也是 我知道
Me, too, and I know
是你鼓励她跟我重归于好
you're the one who encouraged her to mend fences with me,
太谢谢你了
and I can't thank you enough.
不客气
You're welcome.
虽然说句实话
Although to be completely honest,
我的确有个自私的动机
I did have a selfish motive.
-你什么意思 -作为心理治疗师
- What do you mean? - Well, as a psychotherapist,
我知道如果女人跟她母亲
I know that if a woman has a positive relationship
有积极的关系 她就更可能
with her mother, she's more likely
跟自己的孩子建立紧密联♥系♥
to forge strong bonds with her own children.
抱歉
Sorry.
太迟了
Too late.
总之 我等不及当爸爸了
Anyway, I, uh, can't wait to be a father,
你和维奥莉特处得好只会让她成为更好的母亲
and you and Violet getting along will only make her a better mom.
我理解
I get that,
但你可以等一阵 对吧
but you can wait a little while, right?
我们还没结婚呢
Oh, yeah, well, we're not even married yet.
另一方面 我也不年轻了
On the other hand, I'm not getting any younger.
是的 如果等太久 你就会射"木屑"了
True, you wait too long, you'll be shootin' sawdust.
妈
Mom!
你觉得"木屑"[无价值的]这词是怎么来的啊
Well, where do you think sawdust comes from?
你有很多时间来抚养孩子
You have lots of time to have kids.
我知道维奥莉特也不急
And I know that Violet's not in a rush.
她想读完大学
She wants to finish college,
也许在生另一个孩子之前找份工作
Maybe even start a career before she has another baby.
抱歉 另一个孩子
I'm sorry. Another baby?
你刚说 在生另一个孩子之前
You just said, "Before she has another baby."
你刚的确这样说了 为什么
Yeah, you did just say that. Why'd you say that?
你这是告诉我维奥莉特有过孩子吗
Are you telling me that Violet had a baby?
我觉得你做♥爱♥后傻笑很可爱
I think it's charming you giggle after sex.
谁想吃香蕉奶油派了
Who's ready for banana cream?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我先失陪了
Excuse me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
维奥莉特 我还以为你跟他说了孩子的事
Violet, I assumed you told him about the baby.
天啊
Oh, god.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你没出现在我生命之中时 我过得好得多
I do so much better when you are not in my life.
我知道你有多沮丧
I know how upset you must be,
但如果我们现在走了
but if we leave now,
我们回家时就赶得上看第四节比赛了
we can get home in time to see the fourth quarter.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
我和维奥莉特的合照 当她还爱我的时候
Pictures of me and Violet, back when she loved me.
真不错 什么时候拍的
Oh, that's a good one. When did you take that?
三小时前
Three hours ago.
我想道歉
I want to apologize.
对我吗
To me?
那天 我说了一些我并不骄傲的话
The other day, I said some things I'm not proud of.
对我吗
To me?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我爸是个酒鬼
My dad was a drunk.
他做了一些可怕的事
He did some horrible things.
然后他就会说 抱歉 我再也不会这样了
And then he'd just say, "Sorry, I'll never do it again."
然后他又这样做
And then he'd do it again.
所以你道歉时 这让我很火大
So when you apologized... It kind of set me off.
贝弗莉 我不知道
Beverly, I had no idea.
你怎么可能知道
How could you?
总之 我意识到你不是他
Anyway, I realize you're not him,
我那样跟你说话是我不对
and it wasn't fair to talk to you the way I did.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 贝弗莉
Wait! Beverly?
你想进来喝点茶 看看橄榄球赛吗
You want to come in for some tea and football?
好
Okay.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
你们有很多共同点
You know, you two have a lot in common.
她妈也曾是个酒鬼
Her mom was a drunk.
是维奥莉特
It's Violet.
维 怎么了
Hey, Vi. What's goin' on?
我想为昨晚说的话道歉
I just wanted to apologize for what I said last night.
好
Okay.
她道歉了
She's apologizing.
-对谁 -对我
- To who? - To me.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - No idea.
亲爱的 是我该道歉
Honey, um, I'm the one who should be apologizing.
不 那是我的错
No, it was my fault.
我该和格雷戈里说孩子的事
I should have told Gregory about the baby,
但是 我太害怕了
but... I was too scared.
我懂的
I understand.
要知道我和外婆一直会为你撒谎
Just know that grandma and I will always lie for you,
但你得提醒我们
but you got to give us a heads up.
跟她说是谎言让我们成了一家人
Tell her lying's what makes us a family.
嘘嘘嘘
Szh-szh-szh. Szh.
格雷戈里怎么样
So how's it going with Gregory?
不大好 他真的很生气
Not good. He's real upset.
维奥莉特 虽然你没问我意见
Violet, not that you asked for my opinion...
天啊
Oh, boy.
但是根据我的经历 当你搞砸被发现后
but in my experience, when you screw up and get caught--
我经常这样
Something I've done a lot--
最好承担责任
It's usually best to take responsibility
应付后果
and deal with the consequences.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表