剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
So how did it end with you two?
我意识到珍宁动真情了
I realized Jeanine was getting kind of serious,
所以我做了正确的事 我叫上克丽丝蒂
so I did the decent thing: I packed up Christy,
半夜溜了出去
and we snuck out in the middle of the night.
她说我们要去海底世界
I was told we were going to Sea World.
我是跟你说我们要去见识世界
I told you were going to see the world.
我们见识到了
And we did.
听起来你欠她一次赔罪
Sounds like you owe this woman an amends.
看在老天的分上 玛乔丽 我没法
Oh, for God's sake, Marjorie, I can't possibly make amends
对我骗过的所有人赔罪
to every single person I've screwed over.
为什么不呢
Why not?
首先
Well, for starters,
我什么时候会再去日本啊
when am I gonna be in Japan again?
再次谢谢你同意跟我见面
Thanks again for seeing me.
你给我打电♥话♥我就很高兴了
Hey, I was happy to get the call.
你还在房♥地♥产♥界吗
So you still in real estate?
我公♥司♥最好的销♥售♥人员
Number one salesperson in my firm.
自从他们合法了同性恋婚姻
Ever since they legalized gay marriage,
就掀起了同性恋前往郊区的浪潮
there's a queer tidal wave headed for the suburbs.
真不错
Nice.
我和雷斯托奥里欣五金公♥司♥都大赚了一笔
Yeah, me and Restoration Hardware: big winners.
这是谁
Who's this?
这是丽诺尔
That's Lenore.
在你之后她出现了
She came along after you.
真不错
Oh, that's nice.
她在吗 我想跟她见见面
Is she around? I'd love to meet her.
是啊 在壁炉架上
Yeah, right on the mantle.
邦妮 这是丽诺尔 丽诺尔 这是邦妮
Bonnie, Lenore. Lenore, Bonnie.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
她怎么去世的
How did she die?
做着她最爱的事 爬山
Doing what she loved most: mountain climbing.
这次是从山上摔下来
Well, in this case, mountain falling.
真遗憾
Uh, I'm sorry.
不用 她会喜欢这笑话的
Don't be. She would have loved that joke.
你要告诉我你为什么来吗
You gonna tell me why you're here?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我得来赔罪
I need to make amends.
你对我和克丽丝蒂非常好
You were so good to me and Christy,
而我对你很糟糕
and I just... treated you horribly.
我接受你的赔罪
I accept your amends.
真的吗 这么容易
Really? It's that easy?
公平地说
Well, in all fairness,
我尽量让你喝酒 好让你留下来
I did my best to keep you loaded so you'd stick around.
所以我想我也欠你赔罪
So I guess I owe you an amends, too.
等等 我不明白了
Wait, I'm confused.
这么多年来 我觉得是我
All these years, I thought I was the one
占了你的便宜
who took advantage of you.
现在你说我才是受害者吗
Now you're saying I was the victim?
真是个受害者啊
Some victim.
我给了你充足的酒
I kept a well-stocked bar,
给了你一些安♥眠♥酮♥
I tossed you a couple of Quaaludes,
你没交房♥租跟我住了两年
and you lived with me for two years rent-free.
两年吗
Two years?
你在煎饼里加波旁威士忌酒的话时间会过得很快
Time flies when you put bourbon on your pancakes.
好吧
Okay, well, mm-hmm.
我们就扯平了吧 你觉得怎么样
What do you say we just call it even?
我没意见
Works for me.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我能吃东西
I guess I could eat.
来吧 我来烤几块牛排
Come on, I'll throw a couple steaks on the grill.
-听起来很不错 -好吧
- Sounds good. - All right.
很高兴我们能重逢
I'm really glad we could reconnect.
我也是
Me, too.
我本会下同额赌注
I would have laid even money
你要么死了 要么进监狱了
you'd be dead or in jail by now.
说实在的 我都经历过
Technically, I've been both.
今天对我来说很难熬
This is always a hard day for me.
四年前
Four years ago,
我终于有勇气对我父亲出柜
I finally found the courage to come out to my father.
从那之后他就没和我说过话
He hasn't spoken to me since!
-太难了 -说好的钢琴家呢
- It's just so hard... -A piano player?
说好的寿司呢
Sushi?
我发誓 本来都有的
I swear, it was all here.
我们为什么不用洗碗机
Why aren't we using the dishwasher?
我更喜欢手洗
I like it better this way.
让人安心
It's soothing.
但你还是擦不干净碟子
Although you still cannot dry a dish.
什么 看看
What?! Look at it.
比我给你时更湿
It's wetter than when I handed it to you.
那就给我一条更好的毛巾
Well, then give me a better towel.
真的吗
Really?
你在怪毛巾吗
You're blaming the towel?
你宁愿我怪你
You'd rather I blame you
不用该死的洗碗机吗
for not using the friggin' dishwasher?
还是原来的邦妮
Same old Bonnie.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
行啊 随便问
Sure. Anything.
知道吗
You know what?
算了
Never mind.
我一直讨厌你这样做
Ugh, I always hated when you did that.
问我啊
Ask me.
好吧
Okay.
我们还是情侣时
Back when we were a couple,
你只是装样子
were you just going through the motions,
还是真的喜欢过我
or did you have any feelings for me at all?
我当然喜欢你啦
Of course I had feelings for you.
我是说 就跟我能喜欢其他人一样
I mean, as much as I was capable of having feelings for anybody.
你走时我痛不欲生
You know, I was devastated when you left.
我知道
I know.
当我看到你走进互助会时
When I saw you walk into that meeting,
我还以为我的心要从胸腔里跳出来
I thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest.
我也有些震惊
Yeah, I got a little jolt, too.
天啊
Ooh. Oh, geez.
对不起 天啊
I'm sorry. Oh, God.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
和珍宁姨妈怎么样
How'd it go with Aunt Jeanine?
你能别叫她珍宁姨妈了吗
Would you please stop calling her Aunt Jeanine?
好吧
Fine.
和你的拉拉前任怎么样
How'd it go with your former lesbian lover?
很棒
It went great.
我赔罪了 我们谈论了之前的事
I made my amends, we talked about old times,
吃了几块牛排
had a couple steaks.
就这样吗
That's it?
没用脚趾试试水吗
No dipping your toe back in the lady pond?
别说蠢话了
Don't be silly.
那么
So...
各方都是干的
all parties remained dry.
我是你妈妈 尊重点
I am your mother. Show a little respect.
拜托 那已经走远了
Oh, please, we're way past that.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
好吧
Okay.
我点了脚趾 埋了脸 什么都做过了
I dipped my toe, I dipped my face. Everything got dipped.
什么
What?
事情就这样发生了
It just happened.
一件接一件 你懂的
One thing led to another. You know how it is.
我不懂
No, I don't.
我一直都是鸡鸡队的
I'm team penis, always have been.
这是什么意思
So what does this mean?
你成了拉拉吗
Now you're gay?
不
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表