剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我想当律师 为此列了许多计划
I had all these plans about becoming a lawyer...
我做得很好
and I was doing so good...
昨晚我上网
then last night I went online
结果 结果
and... and...
结果
and...
看在老天的分上 你就像是
Oh, for God's sake, you're like a cat
一只想咳出毛团的猫
trying to cough up a hairball!
结果怎么了
And what?!
结果我查到了那需要多少钱
Then I found out how much it's gonna cost!
再上两年大学
For two more years of college
三年法学院 我需要二
and three years of law school, I need two... h...
二 二
two... two...
二什么啊
Two what?!
二十万
$200,000!
小可怜 难怪她在哭
Poor thing. No wonder she's crying.
哭了一晚上 我得让她去楼下睡
All night. I had to make her sleep downstairs.
我上哪儿去弄这笔钱啊
Where am I gonna get that kind of money?
我是服务员
I'm a waitress.
人们得给我几百块的小费
People are gonna have to leave me thousand-dollar tips.
我不是那么好的服务员
And I'm not that good a waitress!
她真的不是
She's really not.
总之 我知道我需要
Anyway, I know I'm supposed to end...
积极地结束 所以
on an up note, so, um...
我很感激我戒瘾了
I'm grateful to be sober...
还有
and...
还有
and...
还有
...and...
鼓掌 让她解脱
Clap. Put her out of her misery.
谢谢
Thank you.
极品老妈 第三季第二十二集[本季终]
桃子派怎么样 值吗
How's the peach pie? Is it worth it?
我觉得值 你要吃吗
I think so. You want some?
一点就行
Just a nibble.
太值了
Oh! So worth it.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
把甜味剂递给我好吗
Would you pass me the sweetener?
女士们 能对我们的朋友表示一下同情吗
Ladies, can we please show a little compassion for our friend?
我表示了22小时的同情
Hey, I showed compassion for 22 hours.
现在这就是白噪声
Right now this is just white noise.
亲爱的 大学的一个学期
Sweetie, how much is it gonna cost
要多少钱
for just one semester of college?
8423块
$8,423...
还有书本费
plus books.
那你就不需要二十万
Okay, then you don't need $200,000,
你只需要那笔钱
you just need that.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你得开始找奖学金 学生贷款
You have to start looking for scholarships, student loans,
你能搞到的任何东西
anything you can get your hands on
来帮你付第一个学期的学费
to help you pay for the first semester.
好吧 我可以做到
Okay. I could do that.
这就对了
There you go.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thanks, Marjorie.
你总是知道如何让我冷静
You always know how to calm me down.
你不是跟我说过你存了一些钱吗
And didn't you tell me you had some money set aside?
四千块 但我花在我女儿的婚纱上了
$4,000. But I spent it on my daughter's wedding dress,
现在她不结婚了
and now she's not getting married!
真棒 她今晚睡你家
Nice. She's sleeping at your house tonight.
-感觉好些了吗 -是啊
- Feeling better? - Yeah.
玛乔丽说得对
Marjorie's right.
我得一步一步来
I just got to take this one step at a time,
大事化小
roll with the punches.
你们提前回来了啊
Oh, hey, you're home early.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?!
她怎么了
What's her problem?
真的吗
Seriously?
仔细想想
Think about it.
多久了
For how long?
是你害的我
You did this to me.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我在跟婚纱说话
I'm talking to the dress.
它没有顶嘴吧
Ah. It's not talking back, is it?
她怎么买♥♥得起大♥麻♥
How can she afford pot?
她怎么买♥♥得起任何东西
How can she afford anything?
我刚跟她说了
I just told her,
如果她要住在这里 就得找份工作
if she's gonna live here, she has to get a job.
很好 她可以做大♥麻♥商店的服务员
Great. She can be the budtender at the pot store.
实际上 那可不是入门级的工作
Actually, uh, that's not an entry level job.
你知道我也得付她的学费
You know I'm gonna have to pay for her school, too.
-谁说的 -我说的 如果我不帮我女儿
- Says who? - Says me. What kind of mother
接受教育 那我算什么妈妈啊
would I be if I didn't help my daughter get an education?
我没帮你 那我是糟糕的妈妈吗
I didn't help you-- does that make me a bad mother?
这是其中一个原因
It's one of the things, yeah.
好吧 换个方式说
Okay, let's try this another way.
要帮她付学费的话
How much more money are we talking about
还要出多少钱
for her to go to school?
我想跟我的学费一样吧
Same as me, I guess.
一个学期八♥九♥千
Eight, nine grand a semester.
好吧 那你需要做的第一件事是什么
All right, so what's the first thing you need to do?
我只能做一件事
There's only one thing I can do.
二♥码♥ 要结婚吗
Hey. Size two, gettin' married?
过来吧
Come here.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
从来没穿过
Never been worn.
付现金的话我就送一双鞋
Pay cash, and I'll throw in the shoes.
有人吗
Hello?
这里
In here.
干啥呢
What's up?
在做玛乔丽说的 到处找奖学金
Just doing as I was told, trying to find scholarship money anywhere I can.
问题 我们家族有印第安人血统吗
Question: do we have any Native American blood in our family?
你出生那会儿 我的确
Ah. I did have a Paiute boyfriend
有个派尤特人男友
right around the time you were born.
差不多了
Close enough.
十八分之一派尤特人血统
One-eighteenth Paiute.
美国啤酒分销商有奖学金吗
The Beer Distributors of America give out a scholarship?
是的 如果有谁该获得 那就是我
Yes. And if anybody deserves it, I do.
纳帕谷出庭律师协会
"Napa Valley Trial Lawyers Association."
这个不错
Yeah, that's a good one.
但我得去参加宴会 发表演讲
But I got to go to a banquet and give a speech
我为何想当律师
on why I want to practice law.
真的吗 来听听你写了什么
Really? Let's hear what you wrote.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Sure.
好吧
Great.
晚上好 谢谢
"Good evening and thank you.
从我小时候开始
"Ever since I was a little girl,
我就想帮助身处困境的人们
I've wanted to help people in trouble."
去你的
Oh, screw you!
差点忘了
Oh. Almost forgot.
邦妮·普兰科特奖学金
The Bonnie Plunkett Scholarship--
不需要无聊的演讲
no boring speech necessary.
天啊 这是从哪里来的
Oh, my God. Where'd this come from?
你不会又在卖♥♥假的摇♥头♥丸♥吧
You're not selling fake ecstasy again, are you?
没有 但我得说句 我从来没说那是摇♥头♥丸♥
No. But for the record, I never called it ecstasy,
我就走在科切拉的街道上
I just walked around Coachella
提供给人们20块的小熊软糖
and offered people $20 gummy bears.
这笔钱来自维奥莉特的婚纱
That money's from Violet's wedding dress.
你卖♥♥掉了羞耻的婚纱吗
You sold the gown of shame?
我不仅卖♥♥了 还受邀参加婚礼了
Not only did I sell it, I got invited to the wedding.
你可以做我的女伴
You could be my plus-one.
-这里有多少钱 -五百块
- How much is here? u202d- $500.
婚纱花了我四千
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表