剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
You ready? The limo's waiting.
我们去帮助流浪汉吧
Let's go help the homeless.
晚安
Night.
玩得开心
Have fun.
她一直穿着运动服吗
Does she live in those sweats?
已经三天了 还在继续
Three days and counting.
真糟糕
Well, this sucks.
喂
Hello?
你好 朱利安
Oh, hi, Julian.
怎么了
What's up?
你没事吧
You doing okay?
一开始是很难
Yeah, it's hard in the beginning.
所以我们一天一天慢慢来
That's why we do it one day at a time.
咖啡吗
Um, coffee?
我其实现在挺忙的
Wow, uh, I'm actually pretty busy right now.
不 别打给通讯录上的其他人
No, don't call anyone else on the list.
我十分钟后过去
I'll be there in ten...
45分钟后
45 minutes.
去你的灰姑娘
Cinderella, my ass.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
喝姜汁汽水不一样 对吧
Not quiet the same with diet ginger ale, is it?
是啊
No.
但如果我上次参加这活动时
Then again, if I drank ginger ale
喝了姜汁汽水
the last time I went to this event,
我也许不会烧了窗帘
I might not have set the drapes on fire
还想用巧克力喷泉浇熄火焰了
and tried to put it out with the chocolate fountain.
听起来像是我喜欢的派对
Now that sounds like my kind of party.
你能看到
Yeah, you can see it.
油管上有
It's on Youtube.
还有对我的恶毒评论
Along with every bitchy comment about me.
这是个糟糕的主意
This is a bad idea.
放松 参加活动的人都会忙着
Relax. Everybody there will be too concerned
关心自己的外貌 不会管你的
with how they look to care about you.
他们是一群自私鬼
They are a pretty self-absorbed bunch.
所以你才属于那里
It's why you belong there.
你懂我
You get me.
相信我 你傲慢的社会朋友
Trust me, all your snooty society buddies
看见焕然一新的你会很高兴的
will be so happy to see the new improved you.
我的确减重了五磅
I have lost five pounds.
我是说你戒瘾了
I meant that you're sober.
这也很不错
Oh yeah, that's good too.
今晚活在当下 好好享乐吧
Just stay in the moment and have fun tonight.
谢谢你 邦妮
Thank you, Bonnie.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
不用谢
You're welcome.
瞧瞧这些可怜的流浪汉
Look at all those sad homeless people.
坚持住
Hang in there!
我们要去参加为你们开的晚会
We're going to a gala for you!
抱歉 希望我没让你久等
Sorry, I-I hope I didn't keep you waiting.
完全没有 多谢你抽空前来
Not at all. Thanks for coming.
我们就这样
Hey, it's what we do.
怎么了
So... So what's going on?
只是今晚很难熬
Just having a rough night.
我想看电视
I was trying to watch tv,
但酒店的小酒柜开始诱惑我
but the hotel minibar started talking to me.
是啊 那些小飞机瓶最坏了
Yeah, those little airplane bottles are the worst.
喝我吧 喝我吧
"Drink me. Drink me.
我太小了 不会伤着你
I'm too small to hurt you."
不只是酒精
It's not just the booze.
我的脑袋不肯闭嘴
My head won't shut up.
我做过的每一件蠢事
It's like every stupid thing I've ever done
都一直在循环播放
is running on a loop over and over again.
我懂的
I know that loop.
这是你得记住的事
Here's what you need to remember.
你的大脑想控制你
Your mind is out to get you.
它想让你再次喝酒
It wants you to drink again.
但你做了正确的事
But you did the exact right thing.
你没有听从大脑的想法 而是给别人打了电♥话♥
Instead of listening to it, you called someone.
我很高兴我打了电♥话♥
I'm glad I did.
我也是
Me too.
但是出于好奇问一下 你为什么打给我
But just out of curiosity, why'd you call me?
互助会上只有你
You were the only woman at that meeting
没给我全正面的拥抱
who didn't give me a full-frontal hug.
我的确看到几个女人摩擦你
I did see a couple of the ladies grinding on you.
那个高个褐发女基本给我跳了一段大腿舞
The tall brunette practically gave me a lap dance.
是啊 她很古怪
Yeah, she's weird.
我们想赶走她
We're trying to get rid of her.
你戒瘾多久了
So how long you been sober?
两年半
Two and a half years.
难吗
Is it hard?
坚持戒瘾吗 不难
Staying sober? No.
活着吗 太难了
Living? That's a bitch.
我觉得我找对人了
I think I called the right person.
你想喝咖啡吗
Hey, you want a coffee?
脱因咖啡
Decaf.
抱歉小姐
Uh, excuse me, miss?
这边来杯脱因咖啡
Can we get a decaf over here?
天啊
Oh, boy.
-深呼吸 -我在呢
- Just breathe. - u202dI'm breathing.
我跟你保证 这里没人记得你做了什么
I promise you, no one here remembers what you did.
天啊 希望如此
God, I hope not.
别担心 我会陪在你身边
Don't worry, I'll be right by your side.
你什么时候开始喝酒的
So when did you start drinking?
高中
High school.
晚熟啊
Ooh, a late bloomer.
我想是吧
I guess so.
我和我朋友们会在周末喝醉
Yeah, me and my friends would get drunk on the weekend.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
然后在大学里 大家都烂醉如泥
Then college, everybody's hammered,
因为 那是大学
'cause, well, it's college.
我依然毕业了
You know, I still managed to graduate.
找到了一份不错的工作
Got a good job.
娶了女友
Married my girlfriend.
有了两个很棒的孩子
Had two great kids.
-一切都很棒 -除了
- Everything was perfect. - Except...
除了我洗澡时喝伏特加
Except I was drinking vodka in the shower.
我一天洗三次澡
And I was showering three times a day.
我以前把酒藏在洗发水瓶子里
I used to hide it in shampoo bottles.
真是个好主意
What a great idea.
是啊 我是喝醉的马盖先[《百战天龙》情节]
Yeah, I was like a drunk macgyver.
接着我就连续几天不回家
Next thing you know, I'm not coming home for days on end,
我在家时尽力不喝酒
and when I am home, I'm doing my best not to drink,
但那只让我生气
but all that does is make me angry.
我是说 真的很生气
I mean, really angry.
以至于我自己的孩子都害怕我
It got so my own kids were scared of me.
经历过
Been there.
我妻子赶走我时 我松了口气
When my wife threw me out, I was relieved.
因为现在我终于可以想喝就喝了
'Cause now I can finally drink the way I wanted to.
那你为什么要来参加互助会
So what made you come to that meeting?
上周是我女儿的生日
It was my daughter's birthday last week.
她不想见我
She didn't want to see me.
不是我害的
I-I... I didn't do this.
会没事的
It's-it's gonna be okay.
好吧 我问过了 情况很糟糕
All right, I asked around. It's bad.
大家都记得 你回来了他们都很生气
Everyone remembers, and there's universal outrage you came back.
天啊
Oh, god.
往好的方面看 虾太好吃了
On the upside, the shrimp are delicious
而且魔力红乐队一会儿要表演
and Maroon 5 is performing later.
我不在乎 走吧
I don't care. Let's go.
你疯了吗
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表