剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Well, she's not coming out anytime soon.
我们去吃老二蛋糕吧
Let's go dig into that penis.
走吧 妈
Let's go, Mom!
我找不到我的新耳环了
I can't find my new earrings!
因为我戴着呢
That's 'cause I'm wearing them!
快走 我们要嫁新娘了
Come on, we've got a bride to marry off.
谁跟你说了你可以借走我的耳环啊
Who told you you could borrow my earrings?
我现在没法借你的鞋子了啊
Well, I can't borrow your shoes, now can I?
走吧
Let's go.
我们在路上呢 玛乔丽
We're on our way, Marjorie.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, for God's sake. - What?
安雅拒绝参加婚礼
Anya's refusing to go to the wedding.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
她不满意玛乔丽
She doesn't approve of Marjorie.
那又如何 我也不满意她 我还不是去了
So? I don't approve of her and I'm going.
给我
Give me.
玛乔丽 让她去死
Marjorie, screw her.
这是你的大日子
This is your day.
别让那老太婆毁了
Don't let that old hag ruin it.
谁管维克托是不是沮丧
Who cares if Victor's depressed?
这也不是他的大日子
It isn't his day, either.
重点是你
This is about you.
她哭了 我不说了
She's crying. I'm out.
玛乔丽 那个亚美尼亚扫兴鬼在哪
Marjorie, where's that Armenian buzzkill now?
好吧 你冷静点
Okay, you just relax.
我们会处理好一切的
We'll take care of everything.
别管我们怎么带她过去
Never mind how we get her there.
你最好别知道
It's probably better you don't know.
你想怎么玩
How do you want to play this?
老套路 唱红脸白脸
The usual-- good cop, bad cop.
拜托 你为什么不能唱白脸
Oh, come on! Why can't you be the bad cop?
我们讨论过了
We've been through this.
人家太萌了
I'm too adorable!
真是栋喜庆的小屋
This is a cheerful little cottage.
她是住这里 还是这房♥子落到她身上了
Does she live here or did it fall on her?
该死
Oh, damn!
乔迪 我现在在忙
Jodi, kind of got my hand full right now.
是谁啊
Who is it?
好啊 安雅 是克丽丝蒂和邦妮
Hey, Anya, it's, uh, Christy and Bonnie.
记得吗 派对上的
Remember from the party?
我现在没法聊天
I-I can't talk right now.
婚礼上见
I'll see you at the wedding.
亲爱的 我得挂了
Honey, I got to run.
走开
Go away!
该你了
You're up.
安雅 我知道你很艰难
Anya, I-I know this is a tough time,
但我们只需要五分钟 拜托了
but we just need five minutes, please?
你不是唱白脸吗
What happened to bad cop?
等等
Hang on.
我跟你说了
I told you... Ooh! Ow! Ow!
把门打开 不然我把你从门里拖出来
Open the big door or I pull you through the little door!
我为什么要怀疑你
Why do I ever doubt you?
就五分钟 然后你们就走
Five minutes, then you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你家真漂亮
You have a lovely home.
是啊 很像《魔鬼怪婴》里的
Yes, very Rosemary's Baby.
说吧
Go ahead, talk.
安雅 你一定知道
Anya, you must know
你不参加婚礼
that your brother and Marjorie are just devastated
你哥哥和玛乔丽都很难过
that you're not coming to the wedding.
很好
Good.
是啊 很好
Yeah, good.
但他们还是得结婚
But they're still gonna get married
我觉得你得问自己 20年后
and I think you need to ask yourself 20 years from now,
你想在回顾这一刻时
do you want to look back at this moment
觉得十分内疚
and be filled with regret
因为你拒绝分享他们的幸运吗
that you refused to share in their happiness?
20年后我该是死了
20 years from now, I expect to be dead.
好吧 十年
Okay, ten years.
还是死了
Still dead.
你想来说几句吗
You want to jump in here?
不 你说得挺好
No, you're doing great.
我想在单身派对上
I think we may have given you
我们也许让你对玛乔丽
the wrong impression about Marjorie
有了错误的印象
at the bachelorette party.
什么 她是个糟糕的人吗
What, that she is a horrible person?
她配不上我哥哥吗
That she is no good for my brother?
很多年前
Well, that may have been true
那也许是真的
many years ago,
但现在她是个善良有爱的人
but now she's a kind and loving person,
帮助了许多人
who helps a lot of people.
不 她那种人不会变
No, people like her don't change.
不是真的 我们就改变了
That's not true. We've changed.
我是说我改变了
I mean, I've changed.
她还在努力
She's working on it.
挺好的
That's nice.
但我也不喜欢你俩
But I'm not crazy about you two, either.
轮到你了吗
Is it your turn yet?
好吧
Fine.
你喜欢白兰地吗
You like brandy?
是的
Yes.
证明吧
Prove it.
让我们开始派对吧
Oh, let's get this party started!
安雅 你来了
Anya, you came!
维克托 我的哥哥
Oh, Victor, my brother!
她喝醉了吗
Oh, is she drunk?
希望如此
I hope so.
她冲着校车露胸了
She flashed her boobs at a school bus.
如果我让你生气了 我很抱歉 维克托
I'm sorry if I upset you, Victor.
我只是害怕失去你
I-I was just afraid of losing you.
小妹妹 你不会失去我的
Oh, little one, you could never lose me.
你来跟我和玛乔丽一起住
You'll come and live with me and Marjorie.
天啊 我们做了什么
Oh, God, what have we done?
被圣灵祝福
Be blessed by the Holy Spirit.
我们和平分开
We part in peace.
愿上帝与你们同在
And may the Lord be with you.
我现在可以亲她了吗
I kiss now?
是的
You kiss now.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
我要跟你们一起住
I'm coming to live with you!
什么情况
What's this now?
她做到了
Well, she did it.
她是已婚女人了
She's a married woman.
一个结婚了 还剩四个
One down, four to go.
你肯定是下一个
I'll bet you're next.
为什么不是你呢
Why not you?
不 我不再结婚了
Oh, no, I'm done with marriage.
别这样 你会找到爱情的
Oh, come on, you'll find love again.
当然啦
Oh, of course I'll find love.
只是不想放弃我的赡养费
Just don't want to give up my alimony.
你真不错 吸干♥他♥们
Good for you. Suck 'em dry.
拜托是好事
Oh, this ought to be good.
乔迪 你在哪里
Hey, Jodi, where are you?
你错过结婚典礼了
You missed the ceremony.
对 我是克丽丝蒂·普兰科特
Yeah, this is Christy Plunkett.
你是谁
Who's this?
我不明白 乔迪在哪
I don't understand. Where's Jodi?
不可能
No, that can't be.
怎么回事
What's going on?
但她该在这里跟我们在一起
But she's supposed to be here with us.
克丽丝蒂 怎么了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表