剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我觉得我围着印度小孩转也挺好
I could see myself toting around a little India baby.
你最好先从领养狗狗开始
You know, you might want to start by adopting a dog
看看情况如何
and see how that goes.
不行 狗狗太难养了
Oh, no. Dogs are so high-maintenance.
该死
Oh, damn it.
崔维斯没参加互助会
Travis didn't come to the meeting
是因为我骂了他一顿 把他赶跑了
because I got in his face and chased him off.
克丽丝蒂
Oh, Christy.
对不起 但我忍♥不住
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it.
你知道你现在该做什么了
Well, you know what you got to do now.
不行 我不会跟他道歉
No. I am not apologizing to that kid.
希望他能在地狱里烂掉
He can rot in hell for all I care.
真的吗 你想做这种人吗
Really? Is that the kind of person you want to be?
是的 实际上没错
Yes, as a matter of fact, it is.
我真为你骄傲 我也不会道歉
I'm proud of you. I wouldn't apologize either.
我了解我女儿吧
Do I know my little girl?
你好 崔维斯
Hi. Travis?
搞什么啊
Seriously?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我在工作
I'm working.
好吧 我是顾客
Fine. I'm a customer.
我想穿洞
I want to get something pierced.
你推荐什么
What would you recommend?
我不知道
I don't know.
有些人会穿鼻环或者舌环
Some people get their nose or tongue.
这两个点子不错 但我的工作是
Both solid ideas, but I have a job
人们在吃饭的时候能看见我
where people see me while they're eating.
另一个耳洞怎么样
How about another earring?
很好
Perfect.
坐吧
Take a seat.
好吧 首先 我欠你个道歉
Okay, so, first of all, I owe you an amends.
我不该在互助会上对你说那些可怕的话
I should never have said those terrible things to you at the meeting.
我还为乔迪的事难过 但是
I'm still pretty messed up about Jodi, but...
我不该对你发泄
I shouldn't have taken it out on you.
好吧
Okay.
请你继续参加互助会吧
Please keep going to meetings.
我不在乎是哪里 什么时候
I don't care where, I don't care when.
你可以回来参加我们的互助会
You're welcome back to ours. Just...
不警告一下吗
No warning?
"预备开始"是我对喜欢的人说的
"Ready, set, go" Is for people I like.
在收银台结账吧
Pay at the counter.
告诉你一下
Just so you know...
别人对我说的话都不如
...there is nothing that anybody could say to me
我对自己说的话那么狠毒
that's worse than what I say to myself.
我下半辈子
For the rest of my life,
都得背负着我做过的事
I got to live with what I did.
你没害死她
You didn't kill her.
她嗑药了是因为她是吸毒者
She used because she was an addict,
吸毒者就这样
and that's what addicts do.
你觉得我这种糟糕的人
Do you think it is even possible
还可能坚持戒瘾吗
for someone as messed up as me to stay sober?
继续参加互助会吧
Come back to the meeting
我会把你介绍给我妈妈
and I'll introduce you to my mother.
我怎么知道你不是装瘫痪
Hey. How do I know you're not faking
好让我一直伺候你
the whole paralyzed thing so I'm always waiting on you?
把沙发点燃 自己看吧
Light the couch on fire and see for yourself.
听着
Listen,
那晚互助会结束后我的行为
I feel kind of bad about how I acted the other night
-让我觉得很内疚 -别啊
- after the meeting. - Oh, please, don't.
我期待找到你热爱的一件事
I look forward to finding something you're passionate about
来狂吐槽
so I can crap all over it.
我是想道歉呢
Hey, I'm trying to apologize.
我在利用这一点
And I'm taking advantage of it.
我还觉得你不理解匿名互助会
I also think the reason you don't understand
对我来说有多重要的原因是你不知道
how important AA is to me is because you don't know
我戒瘾前是什么样子
what I was like before I got sober.
你什么意思 你还有更疯狂的版本吗
What are you saying, there's a crazier version of you?
我们来看看录像带搞清楚
Let's go to the videotape and find out.
克丽丝蒂和巴克斯特的婚宴
2004年6月11日
让我快进到精彩的部分
Let me fast-forward to the good part.
走开
Back off!
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 跳舞啊
Come on, you douche bags, dance!
你们毁了我女儿的婚礼
You're ruining my daughter's wedding!
好吧 你有点失控 但我见过更糟糕的
All right, you're a little out of control, but I've seen worse.
亲爱的 这才刚开始呢
Oh, baby, I'm just getting warmed up.
好了 开始了
All right! Here we go!
我的 我的
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的
Mine!
给我
Give it!
我的 我的
Mine! Mine!
好吧 那有点过分
Okay, that was a little over-the-top.
等着瞧吧
Wait for it.
恭喜 克丽丝蒂和巴克斯特
Congratulations, Christy and Baxter!
接下来是我了 贱♥人♥们
I'm next, bitches!
那可不对
That ain't right.
而且还没完
It also ain't over.
我想对所有人道歉
I just want to apologize to everyone.
显然我不想让我的婚礼变成这样
Obviously, this is not how I wanted my wedding to turn out.
拜托 我得揍他
Oh, come on! I had to punch him!
那混♥蛋♥偷了我的可♥卡♥因♥
The bastard stole my cocaine!
不信问他
Ask him!
巴克斯特 你为什么要拍下来
Baxter, why are you taping this?
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
现在有互助会吗 我载你去
Is there a meeting now? I'll drive you.
我们很高兴你回到了互助会 崔维斯
We're glad you came back to the meeting, Travis.
谢谢 我想帮那位女士发车
Thanks. I hope I wasn't out of line
希望我没有太过分
trying to help that lady with her car.
她只用等车预热就好
She just needs to let it warm up.
我男友会喜欢你的
My boyfriend is really gonna like you.
告诉你一下 我们每次互助会后都过来
Just so you know, we come here after almost every meeting,
如果你想一起的话
if you ever want to hang out.
我愿意
I'd like that.
乔迪总是谈论着她在互助会上认识的
Jodi was always talking about these cool older ladies
很酷的年长女士
she knew from the meeting.
她跟我说了很多故事
She told me a lot of stories.
你们中有个人聪明 善良
One of you is really smart and kind
一直帮助别人
and helps people all the time.
是我
Guilty.
有人打了骆驼吗
And somebody punched a camel?
那是很久以前的事 我烂醉如泥
It was a long time ago. I was super drunk,
他不肯给我香烟
and he wouldn't give me a cigarette.
谁一直哭
Who cries all the time?
是我
Yeah, that's me!
她说了很多你的事 克丽丝蒂
And she talked a lot about you, Christy.
她有多爱你
And how much she loved you
还有你阻止她跟我约会
and how you tried to stop her from going out with me.
我能说什么
What can I say?
什么也不用说
Nothing.
我只是希望她听了你的话
I just wish she listened to you.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表