剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
一二三
One, two, three.
再高点 再高点
Little higher, little higher.
我们拿不上来了
We're not gonna make it.
我们没选择 快抬
We don't have a choice. Lift!
别生气 但我又要尿尿了
Don't get mad, but I have to pee again!
桶子还没上车前谁都不许尿
Nobody pees until this barrel's in the car.
在街对面的丹尼餐厅接我
Pick me up at the Denny's across the street!
你觉得他们有闻枫糖浆的狗狗吗
Do you think they have syrup-sniffing dogs?
是啊 温蒂 他们放弃了贩毒集团
Yes, Wendy, they've given up on drug cartels
为了镇♥压♥詹米玛大婶
in order to crack down on Aunt Jemima.
他们在搜查所有车辆
They are searching all the cars.
也许我们该掉头
Maybe we should turn around.
在边境掉头吗
A U-turn at the border?
真是一点都不可疑
Yeah, that won't look suspicious.
天啊 我们都要进监狱了
Oh, my God, we're all gonna go to prison!
再大声点 温蒂
A little louder, Wendy.
我觉得边防人员没听见呢
I don't think the border guards heard you.
大家都冷静点
All right, everybody just calm down.
乔迪去世后我帮我们挺过了玛乔丽的婚礼
I got us through Marjorie's wedding after Jodi died
我也能帮我们挺过这事
and I can get us through this.
当然 如果我接了乔迪的电♥话♥
Of course, if I had taken Jodi's phone call,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would be happening.
别这样说
Don't go there.
你什么意思
What do you mean, don't go there?
我一直都在想这事
It's all I think about.
她需要我 结果我在忙
She needed me and I was too busy
愚蠢的婚礼
with the stupid wedding.
没人怪你
No one blames you.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我怪我
I blame me.
不 别哭
No. Don't start.
如果你开始哭 我会
If you start, I'll...
我要哭了
I'm starting.
我也是
Me, too.
怎么了
What?
你好 警官
Hello, officer.
你们还好吗
Everything okay in here?
一切都不好
No. Nothing's okay.
我们的朋友去世了 我们过来想逃离这事
Our friend died and we came up here to get away from it
但你逃离不了 因为这太可怕了
but you can't get away from it, 'cause it's just too awful.
让她们打开后备箱
Tell 'em to pop the trunk.
她们没问题
Nah, they're cool.
小心行驶
Drive safely.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我需要一次互助会
I need a meeting.
这里吗
Here?
为什么不呢
Why not?
这里有四个酒鬼和一堆难吃的零食
We've got four drunks and a bunch of crappy snacks.
我觉得算互助会了
Sounds like a meeting to me.
好吧
All right.
那就开互助会吧
I guess we're having a meeting.
欢迎来到5号♥州际公路
Welcome to the Interstate 5,
23英里标志牌匿名互助戒瘾会
mile marker 23 meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous.
我先来
I'll start.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Christy. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我知道我们
I know we joke a lot
对我们吸毒喝酒时
about all the crazy stuff we did
做过的疯狂的事开玩笑
when we were drunk and loaded.
也许那很好笑 因为我们没出事
And maybe it's funny 'cause we got away with it.
我们还在这里
We're still here.
但乔迪没有
But Jodi's not.
我得找到一些方法
And I've got to find some way
来理解那事
to make sense of that.
不然 她的死就
Otherwise, her dying is just...
完全浪费了
a complete waste.
我们必须让它有意义
We have to make it mean something.
我必须
I have to...
让它有意义
...make it mean something.
我的唯一方法
And the only way I can do that
就是不把戒瘾当做理所应当
is by never taking my sobriety for granted.
我不知道我会获得多少第二次机会
I don't know how many second chances I'll get.
我有过八次
I've had eight.
总之
Anyway...
就这样
That's it.
还有谁想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
我不接着你说
I'm not following that.
我觉得你都说完了
I think you said it all.
好吧
Okay.
静思祷告
Serenity Prayer.
上帝
God...
请赐予我平静
...grant me the serenity
去接受我无法改变的
to accept the things I cannot change,
请赐予我勇气 去改变我能改变的
the courage to change the things I can
请赐予我智慧 分辨这两者的区别
and the wisdom to know the difference.
阿门
Amen.
我来得不是时候吗
This a bad time?
看情况
That depends.
你会冲我吼吗
Are you gonna yell at me?
不会
No.
那就请进吧
Then come on in.
你想喝茶吗
You want some tea?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
怎么了
So... what's up?
我来是因为我该跟你赔罪
I'm here because I owe you an amends.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah, really.
我知道你没告诉我乔迪的事
I know your heart was in the right place
初衷是好的
when you didn't tell me about Jodi.
你想让我享受蜜月 而我享受了
You wanted me to enjoy my honeymoon, and I did.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我就想要那样
That is... all I wanted.
我想我把对乔迪的感情
I think I just channeled all my emotions about Jodi
转化为了对你生气
into being angry at you,
这是错误的
which was wrong.
我完全懂
I totally get it.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你抱歉什么
What are you sorry about?
我不知道
I don't know.
我更喜欢做道歉的人
I'm just more comfortable being the one who apologizes.
你怎么样
So how are you doing?
比之前好
Better than I was.
听到这话我很高兴
That's good to hear.
你们四个人在加拿大干什么
So what were the four of you doing up in Canada?
加拿大
Canada?
是啊 我在Ins上粉了吉尔
Yeah, I follow Jill on Instagram.
有你们旅途的大量照片
There was a whole bunch of pictures of your trip.
这个啊
Oh, yeah...
我们一时冲动
We just decided, you know,
决定上路
spur of the moment, to hit the road
消化和治愈
process and heal...
你可以称之为
You could almost call it sort of a...
心灵静修
spiritual retreat.
克丽丝蒂
Christy!
瞧瞧我 你好啊
Look what I... Hey! Hi! Hello!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表