剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Yeah, she's got this weird forgiving streak.
真不知道是遗传的谁
I have no idea where it came from.
隔代遗传
Skips a generation.
真的吗
Really?
你想再来一次吗
You want to do this again?
抱歉 合十礼
I'm sorry. Namaste.
我一直在思考
You know, I've been thinking,
也许你做的事
maybe what you're doing--
回去上大学什么的
going back to college and everything--
也许那能鼓舞我
maybe that can be an inspiration for me.
怎么呢
How so?
也许我在这个世界上除了修洗衣机和抓老鼠
Maybe I'm capable of doing more in this world
也能做别的事情
than fixing washing machines and trapping mice.
我知道你可以
I know you are.
关键是搞明白那是什么
The key is figuring out what that is.
我们缩小范围吧
Well, why don't we narrow it down?
你擅长什么
What are you really good at?
来看看
Um, let's see.
我很聪明 平易近人
I'm smart, I'm personable,
我擅长哄骗别人喜欢我
I'm... really good at tricking people into liking me.
因为你是个超棒的骗子
That's because you're a fantastic liar.
许下的承诺就没做到过
Never made a promise I didn't break.
太对了
So true.
我还在等六岁生日的礼物
I'm still waiting for those roller skates
溜冰鞋呢
for my sixth birthday.
在路上了
They're on the way.
别忘了你是个控制狂
Don't forget you're a control freak.
虽然我没有一技之长
Mm, despite having no real skills,
但我喜欢告诉人们他们做错了什么
I love telling people what they're doing wrong.
你的自我很健康
And you have a very healthy ego.
我也许不算什么 但我只考虑自己
Ah, I may not be much, but I am all I think about.
这些说明了你要做什么呢
So, where does that leave us?
我觉得很明显
I think it's pretty obvious.
政♥治♥
Politics.
早上好 总统女士
Morning, Madam President.
早上好 罗伯特 今天美国怎么样
Morning, Robert. How's the country today?
还在 女士
It's still there, ma'am.
很棒 其他国家呢
Excellent, and the other countries?
全部出席或知道位置
All present and accounted for.
很好 在邮票上印上我的头像的事办得怎么样了
Great. Where are we on getting my face on a stamp?
您真的想让人们
Do you really want people
舔您的后脑勺吗 女士
licking the back of your head, ma'am?
有道理 在钱上印上我的头像吧
Good point. Let's put me on money.
您想做什么面额的
Ah, what denomination did you have in mind?
我坚持戒瘾一阵子了 人们还用一百美元
I've been sober awhile, do people still snort coke
吸可♥卡♥因♥吗
with hundred dollar bills?
我想是的
Yes, I believe they do.
那就一百美元
Then there's your answer.
你可以用我的陌陌头像
You can use my Tinder picture.
穿着小背心的
Ah, the one with the tube top.
好选择
Excellent choice.
顺便问问 我们去哪里
By the way, where are we going?
我不知道 您是总统
I don't know, you're the president,
我只是跟着你
I was following you.
我们该坐下说话吗
Should we sit down and talk?
天啊 不要
Oh, God, no,
走路时对话总是有趣得多
conversations always seem much more interesting when you're walking.
-真的吗 -是的 瞧吧
- Really? - Yes, watch.
您考虑过最高法♥院♥提名人选吗
Have you given more thought to your nomination to the Supreme Court?
你说得对 这很无聊 继续走吧
You're right, this is boring, let's keep walking.
-最高法♥院♥ -对
- So, Supreme Court. - Right.
如果我不提名我女儿 我想我永远也没法清净了
I guess I'll never hear the end of it if I don't nominate my daughter.
-谢谢 妈妈 -不用谢
- Thanks, Mom. - You're welcome.
也许她会不再提该死的溜冰鞋的事
Maybe now she'll shut up about those freaking roller skates.
不大可能 女士
Not likely, Ma'am.
这笑容吓到我了
That smile scares me.
应该的
It should.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表