剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
每天早上我醒来
Every morning, I wake up
大概有两秒钟
and for about two seconds,
我感觉挺棒
I feel pretty good.
然后我就想起来
And then I remember
乔迪去世了
that Jodi died.
我想为那两秒
And I'm trying to be grateful
感到感激
for those two seconds,
但我做不到
but I can't.
我讨厌这病
I just hate this disease.
我讨厌它夺走了我们的朋友
I hate it that it took our friend.
我讨厌我要去两倍的互助会
I hate it that I'm going to twice as many meetings,
结果还是没用
and they don't seem to help.
我不知道有什么意义了
I don't... even see the point anymore.
谢谢 就这样
Thanks. That's it.
为什么在鼓掌啊
Why are we clapping?
还有谁想分享
Who else would like to share?
我想
I would.
玛乔丽 酒瘾者
Marjorie, alcoholic.
你好 玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
跟别人不一样
Unlike everyone else,
我昨天才得知乔迪去世了
I just found out about Jodi's death yesterday,
所以我没有跟你们一起哀悼
so instead of grieving with all of you,
而是在去阿♥拉♥斯加的游轮上
I was on a cruise ship to Alaska.
那不是我会做出的选择
That's not the choice I would have made...
但有人为我做出了这一选择
...but that choice was made for me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想要你享受蜜月
I just wanted you to enjoy your honeymoon.
我在分享
Hey. This is my share.
抱歉
Sorry.
总之 现在我好生气沮丧
Anyway, right now I am so angry and frustrated
我都没法说因为失去这个可爱的小女孩
that I can't even get to how heartbroken I am
我有多心碎
over losing that sweet little girl.
我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
I'm Bonnie, I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
上次我失去爱人时
Last time I losomebody,
又开始嗑药了
I started using again.
据我回忆 那可不顺利
As I recall, it didn't go well.
我痛苦了三天
Went on a three-day tear,
差点毁了我和我女儿的关系
almost destroyed my relationship with my daughter,
作为分别礼物
and, as a parting gift,
我酒驾了
I got a DUI.
所以如果我开始做疯狂的事 帮我个忙
So if I start acting squirrely, do me a favor:
给我看看入案照片
show me my mug shot.
那就行了
That'll do it.
只有我吃这个派吗
Am I the only one who's eating this pie?
太悲伤了 不想吃
Too sad to eat.
悲伤时不就该吃派吗
Isn't that what pie's for?
结账吧
Let's just get the check.
如果我要痛苦 我宁愿一个人
If I'm gonna be miserable, I'd rather be alone.
一般情况下你痛苦时 我宁愿你一个人
Usually, when you're miserable, I prefer that you're alone.
但这次也许我们可以做点不一样的事
But maybe this time, we do something different.
比如呢
Like what?
能让我们不再想乔迪的事
Something to get our minds off of Jodi.
不 我说的不是喝酒
No, I'm not talking about drinking.
一个机会最近出现在我办公桌上
An opportunity recently came across my desk.
你没有办公桌
You don't have a desk.
好吧 是老同事的一条短♥信♥
All right, it was a text message from an old colleague.
你没有同事
You don't have colleagues.
你到底想不想听
Do you want to hear this or not?
好吧 说吧
Fine, go.
有一种东西
There's a certain substance--
纯粹天然
pure, uncut--
我们能在加拿大
that we can buy in Canada
花很低的价格买♥♥到
for pennies on the dollar,
偷渡回来 卖♥♥给我的同事
smuggle back here and sell to my colleague
获得大量利润
for an enormous profit.
我们的朋友刚因吸毒过量而去世
Our friend just died of an overdose
结果你想走私毒品来翻篇吗
and you want to smuggle drugs to get over it?
我说的不是毒品
I'm not talking about drugs.
那你说的是什么
Then what are you talking about?
枫糖浆
Maple syrup.
我不懂
I don't understand.
这是什么的代号♥吗
Is that a street name for something?
不是 就是这名字
No, it's the actual name.
你是说涂在煎饼上的吗
You mean the stuff you put on pancakes?
或者华夫饼 法国吐司
Or waffles, French toast...
你涂在培根上过吗
Ooh. Have you ever put it on bacon?
没有 听起来很不错
No, that sounds good.
超好吃
It's incredible.
甚至是火鸡培根
Even turkey bacon.
先涂上一层 然后放进烤箱 温度为350度
You glaze it, then you put it in the oven at 350...
女士们 女士们 专注
Ladies, ladies... focus.
我的人说
My guy says
如果有谁愿意
there's a lot of money to be made
怎么说呢 把手弄得粘糊糊的
for anybody who's willing to... how shall we say...
就能赚到不少钱
get their hands a little sticky.
但枫糖浆是合法的
But maple syrup isn't illegal.
如果是从卡车后面掉下来的就不是了
It is when it fell off the back of a truck.
那样不会很脏吗
Wouldn't that just make a mess?
这只是个说法 温蒂
It's a saying, Wendy.
那是偷来的
The stuff is stolen?
热糖浆
Hot syrup.
放点黄油进去 太好吃了
You put a little butter in that... forget about it.
天啊 算了
Oh, for God's sake. Never mind.
不不 我觉得这就是我们需要的
No, no, no, I think this might be just what we need.
这要多少钱
How much money are we talking about?
如果我们每个人凑五百
If we each kick in $500,
每人都能拿五千
we clear five grand apiece.
那笔钱能解决很多问题
That kind of money would really solve a lot of problems.
是的
Sure would.
就是啊
Tell me about it.
怎么了
What?
我需要买♥♥个新包包
I need a new purse.
极品老妈 第三季第十三集
好吧 我拿到加拿大的联♥系♥人的名字了
Okay, I got our contact's name in Canada,
1000块现金 还有一些防狼喷雾
$1,000 in cash and some pepper spray,
防止事情有变
just in case things go sideways.
很好
Great.
《疯狂填词》还是骰子游戏
Mad Libs or Travel Yahtzee?
你开玩笑的对吧
You're kidding, right?
这不是露营 而是走私行动
This isn't a camping trip, it's a smuggling operation.
我们可能进监狱的
We could end up in jail.
我不在乎 我要干坏事了
I don't care. I'm breaking bad.
真的吗
Really?
一般情况下现在你会说三道四
This is usually where you get all judgy,
在玛乔丽面前出♥卖♥♥♥我 然后她就说
rat me out to Marjorie, and then she's all,
邦妮 你得考虑下后果
Bonnie, you need to think about the consequences.
现在玛乔丽讨厌我
Well, Marjorie hates me now,
所以我们要狂野一把
so we're talking a walk on the wild side.
加上健康营养的小吃
With healthy and nutritious snacks.
当妈妈毁了你
Motherhood ruined you.
我愿意犯重罪
Hey, I am willing to commit a felony,
但我拒绝跟低血糖的你
but I refuse to sit in a car with you
坐在同一辆车里
when you have low blood sugar.
是吗 我不想跟你坐同一辆车 就这样
Yeah? Well, I don't want to sit in a car with you, period.
好吧 我听到了 给我个胡萝卜
Okay, I just heard it. Give me a carrot.
都拿着吧
Take 'em all.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
走私东西回国 就像之前一样
Sneakin' stuff across the border, just like the old days.
是啊 我们是两个坏蛋
Yeah. We are a couple of badasses.
我忘了手套
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表