剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Forget me.
这是常年累月的驯化 兄弟
Centuries in the making, brother.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
你是牧羊人
You're a keeper of sheep...
但我们是狼群
But we are the wolves.
我们得走了 兄弟 走 走
We got to go, bro. Go. Go.
她叹了口气抹了抹眼睛
"she heaved a sigh and wiped her eye,
出自牧羊女童谣
然后跑过了小山丘
and over the hillocks she raced."
我爱你 霍普
I love you, hope.
我不想看着你自毁
I'm gonna hate watching you burn.
兄弟
Oh, brother.
总是要挑难走的路
Always the steep and thorny path.
你不是我兄弟 混账
You ain't my brother, motherfucker.
不
no!
- 不 - 停下 停下 停下 停息 停下 停下 停下 停下
-No. -Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
够了 停下
That's enough. Stop!
接结束了
It's over.
停下 结束了
Stop. It's over.
伊巴拉回来了
ibarra back?
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
见鬼 能等一下吗
Fuck, can it wait?
不行
No.
帕洛推动了一股势头
Palo set something in motion.
我不知道会引起什么反应
I don't know what,
但是很快就会波及这里
but it's coming soon.
搞什么
What the fuck?
在你听了我要说的话之后
You might want to use that
你就用得上这把枪了
when you hear what I've got to say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这才是我
This is who I am.
这里是我的归宿
This is where I belong.
瑞兹
Riz?
我们的兄弟
Our fucking brother?
就为了掩盖你
All to cover up that you're a f...
我坠入了爱河
That I was in love.
我不以此为耻
And I'm not ashamed about that.
也不为我至今所作的事情
Or what I've done since.
我所造成的后果后悔
All that I've caused.
我需要帕洛付出代价
I needed palo to pay.
我不知道还有多少人会受伤
I didn't know so many would get hurt.
恐怕这件事
And now I'm afraid
还没有结束
that it's not over.
我累了 主教
I'm tired, bish.
实在是累了
Fucking tired.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
做你必须要做的事情
Do what you have to do.
来呀 你个混账
come on, you motherfuckers!
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表