剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
拜托 哥们
come on, man. -
该死
fuck!
后面还有人
?oye! There's more out back.
- 我们走 - 嘿 蠢货
- hey, let's go! - Orale, cabrón.
去收拾那些蠢货
Let's get those bastards!
嘿 圣父帮的
hey, santo padre!
- 混账东西 - 来呀
- Pieces of shit! - Fuck yeah!
对 来呀 来呀 贱♥人♥们
yeah, come on! Come on, bitches!
下去
get off!
娶你的
fuck you!
来呀 贱♥人♥们
Come on, bitches!
下去 从我身上下去
get off! Get off me!
混账
motherfucker.
去你的
fuck you!
以西
Ez!
混账
motherfucker!
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
- 我们得走了 - 来 我们走
- we gotta go! - Come on, let's go!
走吧 兄弟
Let's leave, man!
走
Go!
鬼祟
creep!
你还好吗 鬼祟
You okay? Creeper?
- 我们得走了 - 不
- Hey, we got to go! -No!
我们得走了 快来
We got to go, come on!
- 我们得走了 - 够了 我们走
- We got to go! - That's enough, let's go!
我们得走了
Hey, we got to go!
- 快走 - 人呢
- Move it! - Where's the...?
- 见习成员呢 - 来 快走
- Where's the prospect? - Move. Come on!
- 见鬼 - 来
- Fuck! - Come on!
他会好起来吗
is he gonna be okay?
来
Come on!
我们得走了
We got to fucking go!
- 我们走 走 走 - 学徒 我们走
- Let's go! Move! Move! - Prospect, let's go!
- 帕维亚呢 - 我不知道
- where's pavía? - I don't know.
- 我们得走了 - 该死
- We got to fucking go, come on! - Fuck!
- 你在做什么 - 我不会让他一个人
- Hey, what the fuck you doing? - I'm not letting him go
和那群人进监狱
to jail with these fucking lames alone!
- 鬼祟 - 该死 我们走
- Creeper! - Fuck it. Let's roll!
洛博 走了
Lobo, come on!
你跟我来
You're with me.
学徒 上摩托
Prospect, get on the fucking bike!
该死
fuck!
看来吸毒的人就是不可信
Guess you can't trust a meth-smoking asshole after all.
该死的鬼祟
Fucking creep.
- 觉得他会有事吗 - 我留下来
- Think he's gonna be all right in there? - I'll stay back.
把帕维亚保出来
Make sure he and pavía post bail.
- 我们要怎么处理拉莫斯 - 你知道
- Fuck we gonna do about ramos? - You know
消息传回各个支部
it's only a matter of time before word gets back
只是时间问题to the other charters.
人们会开始选边站
People are gonna start picking sides.
在今晚的失败之后
After failing tonight,
恐怕拉莫斯和康彻会更受欢迎
I'm afraid ramos and canche are the more popular vote.
我们现在该怎么办
What the fuck are we gonna do now?
我知道
I know.
我兄弟需要去医院
hey, my man needs a hospital.
闭上臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
去你的
Hey, fuck you!
他现在就要去医院
He needs a hospital now.
去他的医院
Fuck a hospital.
今晚结束之前你们俩就得进停尸间
You're both gonna need a morgue before tonight's over.
这家伙 对 那个丑八怪
This guy. Yeah, the ugly one.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
他要去接受问询
he's wanted for questioning.
得把他带去海岸县
Got to haul his ass over to contra costa.
好了 谢谢你
all right, thank you.
看到没有 这个地方是我们的
see? We own this fucking town.
你活不过早上
You'll be dead by morning.
该死 谢天谢地
fuck, thank god.
要是艾萨克发现我不再我就死定了
Isaac's gonna kill me if he finds out I'm not there.
去他的艾萨克
Fuck isaac.
你不辞而别
you just left.
我 我得离开那里
I ju-- I just had to get out of there.
那个地方太乱了
I mean, that place is fucked,
我不知道 我不知道为什么你看不出来
and I don't know, I don't know why you can't see that.
那是我的家
It's my home.
对 我女儿
Yeah... My daughter.
我不知道你还有女儿
I didn't know you had a daughter.
她脾气不好 但是
She's an asshole, but...
你有东西吗
You holding?
怎么了
What?
就是
Just...
觉得也许你想要见我
Thought maybe you kind of wanted to see me, too.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
我是说
I mean...
是 我
Yes. I'm-I'm...
我就是难受
I'm just hurting.
你 你知道在你闭上眼睛 然后
You-you know how when you close your eyes, and...
那些 扭曲的黑影
There's those... Those black squiggly things?
不是完全的黑暗
It's not really dark,
因为它们到处游走
because they move around and shit.
让你抓狂 睡不着
Drives you fucking crazy, so you can't sleep.
是 我大概能理解
yeah, I... I guess.
我经历过这些事
Well, I got these things...
这些我做过的事情
These things that I did, and...
它们以这样的样子 不管什么情况 我一闭上眼睛
They make it so, no matter what, when I close my eyes,
就只能看到那些
that's all I see.
你的意思是 打比方吗
you mean, like a metaphor?
是 大概吧
Uh, yeah, I mean, I-I guess.
在我和你在一起的时候
It's just that when I'm with you...
就好像
It's like, uh...
就好像我终于有了些安宁
It's like I finally have some peace.
只有黑暗
It's just blackness.
可以让我遗忘
I can forget.
我不认为那是我的功劳 可可
I don't think it's me, coco.
对 也许不是
yeah, well, maybe not.
我只知道我今晚想要你陪在我身边
All I know is I wanted you both here with me tonight.
对 你知道 人们总是关注副歌♥
yeah, you know, people always focus on the chorus.
对吧
Right?
副歌♥就是个大和♥弦♥荡♥妇♥
A chorus is just a major chord whore,
岔着双腿所有的听众都能跟着唱
spreading its legs for every listener to sing along.
但是桥段
but the bridge, man.
欲遮还羞
Bridge keeps you guessing.
在它们转调
Will they modulate?
变调 变成小和♥弦♥的时候
Switch key? Go for the minor?
副歌♥你可以随便把玩
A chorus, you fuck.
但是 桥段 哥们
but the, uh, the bridge, man.
桥段你得好好珍惜
The bridge, you marry,
话你下半辈子欣赏她的复杂性
and spend the rest of your life marveling at her complexity.
我的假期完整了
* my holiday's complete
我兄弟和我在高中组了一个乐队
my buddies and I were in a band in high school.
我觉得威廉
* and I feel like william tell...
分道扬镳了
creative differences. -
靠边停把手铐解开
pull over and fucking uncuff me.
拨开贝壳
* pulling mussels from a shell...
是 好
yeah, okay.
你可以把我送到我女朋友家
Uh, you can drop me at my girl's,
然后会去把我的弟兄放了
and then get your ass back and cut my boys loose.
好 好 好 行 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure thing.
把这些打开 都勒出印子了
Now get these off. They're digging in.
好
okay.
对
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表