剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你是怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你为什么要说这种话
Why the fuck would you say that?!
我在帮你 混♥蛋♥
I'm trying to help you, asshole!
我没要求你的帮助
I didn't ask for your fucking help.
我也没要你
And I didn't ask for you.
你知道吗
you know what?
去死吧
Fuck you.
我也没要求你
I didn't ask for you.
我希望你吸毒过量死掉
I hope that you fucking od and die,
你个人♥渣♥毒虫
you junkie piece of shit.
该死
fuck.
真该死
Fuck me.
阿德莱塔
Adelita?
阿德莱塔
adelita?
阿德莱塔
adelita.
阿德莱塔
adelita!
塞拉芬
Serafín.
我没事
I'm good.
总是自命不凡
Always was a little uppity.
觉得他喜欢留下一口牙齿
Think he just likes his teeth intact.
任驰骋
* let it ride
我也是
as do I.
在肩
* goodbye...
我认了
I'll take it.
给我们的就更多了
More for us, huh?
听着 这些武器装好了 我们住备好了
Look, the weapons are packed up, we're ready.
我们走
Let's roll out.
冷静
Cálmate.
我们的人还在外面找拉莫斯的下落
our guys are still out there trying to get a bead on ramos.
别担心 很快
Don't worry. Soon.
尝试 随其自然
* try, try, try, let it ride
当你在外磅炮
* while you've been out runnin'
我在晚上等待
* I've been waitin' half the night
这些人知道怎么想了
these guys know how to party.
努力尝试 随其自然
* try, try, try, let it ride
我们能确定他们能够把我们和斯托克顿的人分清楚吗
we sure they're gonna be able to tell us apart from stockton?
如果我告诉你我撒了谎你会哭吗
* and would you cry if I told you that I lied?
确保鬼祟把车装好了
eh. Go make sure creeper's got the van loaded.
等他们一找到拉莫斯我们就要做好准备出发
I want to be ready to move out the minute they find ramos.
如果我告诉你我撒谎了
* if I told you that I lied?
你会作别
* and would you say goodbye
还是随其自然
* or would you let it ride?
这些混账这些年来是怎么活下来的
how these motherfuckers survived all these years
- 真是个奇迹 - 嗯
- is a surprise. -Mm.
顺其自然
* let it ride...
你没事吧
you all good?
没事 就是教你亲娘人
Yeah. Just schooling the youngster here
公路的法则
on the rules of the road.
我没有案底
My record's clean.
可不是吗
Oh, you don't say.
所以不像其他人
So unlike everybody else,
我可以继续往北走 以防
I can carry on the way up there, just in case...
的hi 我知道是怎么安排的 兄弟 谢谢你
Yeah, I know how it works, bro, thank you.
小心别把自己的屌♥打掉了 小子
careful you don't shoot your dick off, kid.
不 他是认真的
no, he's serious.
别到你的后腰上 兄弟
Put it in the back of your waistband, bro.
试着 让它顺其自然
* try, try, try, let it ride...
没见识的新人
this fucking rookie.
我要告诉你我撒了谎
* if I told you that I lied?
谢谢 朋友
gracias, amigo.
好了 好了 好了
okay, okay, okay.
- 帮个忙 谢谢 - 不客气
- por favor. Gracias. -De nada.
好
okay.
好
Okay?
- 上哪去 - 好了 妈妈 好了
- ?a dónde vas? - Yeah, mami, okay.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
- 你在路上了吗 - 还没
- hey. Are you on your way? - Not yet.
花的时间比我想象的要长
It's taking longer than I thought.
晚餐可能要迟到了
Might be a little late for dinner.
没关系 我给你留一盘
It's okay. I'll save you a plate.
你换衣服了吗
have you been changing your dressing?
换了
yeah.
我怎么不相信你
why don't I believe you?
我会的 我发誓 在这之后就换
I will, I swear, after this. -
要吗
want one?
他在和谁说话
Who's he talking to?
那家伙在俱乐部之外就认识两个人
That dude only knows two people outside this club.
你♥爸♥可不会让他傻笑
And your daddy don't make him smile all stupid like that.
没有由于
* ain't got no hesitation...
- 你要不要 - 我在打电♥话♥ 傻瓜
- quieres que... - I'm on the phone, menso.
拜托
Por favor.
- 你在和你的新郎说话吗 - 闭嘴
- Are you speaking with your novio? - Cállate.
你告诉他你爱他了吗
Did you tell him you love hi?
不好意思
um, I'm sorry about that.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
我们该走了
Well, I should probably go.
好
Okay.
说我向你会不会奇怪
is it weird that I miss you?
完全不会
not at all.
我止不住想昨天晚上的事情
I can't stop thinking about last night.
我们还有今晚
we have tonight, too.
在我妈妈家不行
not in my mom's house.
你要睡在我弟弟的房♥间里
You're sleeping in my brother's room.
我得提前给你道个歉 他特别烦人
And I'm sorry in advance-- he's very annoying.
对 他们都一样
Yeah, they all are.
我该 我该挂了
I should, I should really go.
好
Okay.
再见 以西
Bye, ez.
回头见
All right, see you soon.
- 你还好吗 - 好 当然
- You good? - Yeah, of course.
我是说
I mean...
你准备这么做了吗
You good with all this?
你的心思在这吗
Is your head in this?
兄弟 三心二意
Bro, being in two places at one time
哪头都顾不了
is a sure way to end up in neither.
- 意思是你就死了 - 是
- Meaning you're dead. - Yeah.
我明白 谢谢
I got it, thanks.
兄弟 我在这
Bro, I'm here.
我在这 说真的 我在这
I'm here. Seriously, I'm here.
好
Good.
因为老爹年纪越来越大
'cause pops is only getting older.
我可不想一个人给他擦屁♥股♥
I don't want to get stuck having to wipe his ass alone.
你就是个圣人 兄弟
Wow, you're a saint, bro.
我知道
I know.
哥 哥
br-- bro!
房♥间里就有厕所
There's a bathroom in the fucking room.
哥们 里面一群吸冰♥毒♥的白佬
Bro, it's duck dynasty on ice in there.
我才不进去
I ain't going back in.
那是什么人
Who the fuck's that?
该死
fuck.
快点 快点
come on, come on.
抓住那个胖子 抓住他
Get that fat piece of shit! Get him!
按倒她
Take him down!
混账
motherfucker!
那是什么动静
the fuck is that?
听起来是你要的清算
That sounds like that reckoning you were talking about.
你在找我吗
you're fucking looking for me, huh?
混♥蛋♥
Culero.
去抓他 你个该死的
let's go get him! You fucking...
混账
motherfucker! -
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表