剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你很聪明
You're really smart.
是
Yeah, well...
我还想要把人揍个半死
I also just really wanted to kick the shit out of people.
我绝对不会放弃
I'm never giving up.
这是我想要的一切
This is all I want.
人们看待你的眼光
The way people look at you?
他们看待你们所有人的目光
The way they look at all of you.
我这辈子
My whole life,
一直都是别人的笑柄
all I've ever been is a punch line.
我不想要再陪笑了
And I don't want to laugh along anymore.
你会没事的
Hey. You're gonna be all right.
谢了 以西
Thanks, ez.
马上做俯卧蹲起 你个废物
Now do some burpees, you fucking puke!
天呐
Oh, jesus fucking christ.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我没死
I ain't.
你是怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
- 嗯 - 搞什么
- Huh? - What the fuck?
你怎么能就这样消失
How could you just fucking disappear like that?
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
我需要一些东西
I need something.
不 去你的 可可 我不会帮你买♥♥毒品
No, fuck that, coco. I'm not gonna help you score.
不 不 该死
No, no. Fuck.
给我来止痛
Just something for the pain.
我看看我们有什么
I'll see what we have.
我们只有 一些过期的头疼药
all we got is just some, like, old-ass, expired excedrin.
去 去把所有人找来
go. Get everyone.
我能为你做些什么吗
something I can do for you?
是
Yeah.
你可以回家去
you can go the fuck home.
恐怕那不可能 迪亚兹
Afraid that's not happening, diaz.
那里是什么
what's in there?
伴手礼
Party favors.
这就是他们打中的那个吗
that the one they shot?
没错 我就是
Yeah, I fucking am.
我看来他挺好
He looks okay to me.
比弗拉科还有彻比要好
Better than flaco and chepe.
我们死不了又怪不得我们
can't help it if we're harder to kill.
- 你知道彻比有三个孩子 对吧 - 他们
- You know chepe had three kids, eh? - Well, they won't
长大就不用知道他的老爹是个混账
have to grow up knowing their old man was a piece of shit.
- 那可是你的兄弟 - 不
- Man, he was your fucking brother. - No.
那才是我的兄弟
That's my fucking brother.
所有马甲上没有绣着斯托克顿补丁的人
Anyone with a mayans kutte on whose flash doesn't say stockton
才是我的兄弟
is my fucking brother.
其他人都是靶子
Everyone else is a fucking target.
到底死了多少玛雅帮的人你才满意
how many dead mayans you gonna be happy with?
今天 就一个
Today, just the one.
他联♥系♥了 你知道吗
He reached out, you know?
拉莫斯
Ramos.
要求我的支持
Asked for my backing.
你怎么说
And what'd you say?
你表亲和我
Your primo and I,
我们一起 建立了这一切
we started this shit... Together.
混乱之子 那些种族歧视的家伙 和我们势不两立
Soa, those racist fucks, wouldn't have us.
阿尔瓦雷兹会告诉你他是创始人
Alvarez will tell you he was the founding mayan,
但是一个人建立不了帮派
but one man does not make a club, right?
你想要说什么
You going somewhere with this?
因为我们有点忙
Because we're a little busy.
我记得你出现的时候
ah, I remember when you showed up.
小孤儿奥比斯普
Fucking little orphan obispo.
马库斯把你放在摩托上
Marcus would put you up on his bike,
你的脚连踏板都够不到
your feet couldn't touch the pegs.
我现在能够 得到了
I can fucking reach 'em now.
也许是
Maybe.
关键在于
Point is,
你一直都活在他的阴影里面
you've always been in his shadow.
在他要求你离开分部的时候你照做了
You jumped when he told you to leave your charter,
南下把我们变成了连锁店
go south and turn us into fucking walmart.
只是做了对帮派有好处的事情
Just did what was best for the club.
我仍旧在这么做
I still am.
手足相残对帮派有好处
Brothers killing brothers is best for the club?
- 第一枪不是我开的 - 其实 是你挑起来的
-Didn't fire that first shot. - You did, actually.
杀掉那些受咒帮的人
Killing all those vm.
破坏枪♥支♥交易
Blew up the gun deal.
要是我多疑的话
Which, if I was a suspicious individual,
一定会起疑心
would look pretty fucking suspicious.
因为只要我们还在
'cause ain't it so convenient that as long as we're suckling
从加林多贩毒集团那里喝奶
from the galindo heroin tit,
圣父帮就能仗势做看门人
santo padre stays the gatekeeper.
问题就在这
That's just it.
我不想要再做看门人了
I don't want to be the fucking gatekeeper.
我同意 我们变成了一个企业
I agree, we've become a fucking corporation,
弄出来了一堆董事
with a goddamn board of directors.
这种三个头领的体系不和用了
This three king bullshit doesn't work.
拉莫斯和康彻也不会自愿下台
And ramos and canche aren't stepping down, willingly.
但是只要他们掌权
But as long as they're in power,
这个帮派就只会关心一件事
this club's gonna be focused on one thing:
依靠毒品交易获利
Getting rich off the drug trade.
你是说你愿意跟你的表亲开战
You're saying you'd go against your cousin?
你愿意反抗贩毒集团
You'd go against the cartel?
去他的加林多
Fuck galindo.
还有阿尔瓦雷兹
And alvarez...
不再是玛雅帮的人
...Is no longer a mayan.
加入我们 兄弟
Join us, brother.
帮我们回到我们的本质
Help me get us back to who we really are.
不好惹的不法之徒
Motherfucking outlaws.
斯托克顿那
And stockton?
拉莫斯对我的人下了追杀令
Ramos green-lit one of my guys.
这件事不能就这么算了
That can't go unanswered.
我想要带领这个摩托帮重返荣耀
I want to bring this m.C. Back to its glory.
但是首先 需要进行清算
But first, there's got to be a reckoning.
回到斯托克顿
Get back to stockton.
告诉他们我们加入
Tell them we're in.
但是我们想要和拉莫斯亲自会面
But we want to meet with ramos. In person.
我这就去
I'm on it.
我们就留在这
We'll hang here.
等到得知了拉莫斯的地点在一起出发
Ride out together once we get a fix on ramos.
去处理清算的事情
See about that reckoning.
敬不法之徒
To motherfucking outlaws.
搞什么 变♥态♥
What the hell? Creep.
你就在这看着我吗
You're just watching me?
给
Here.
激浪汽水
fucking mountain dew?
我们就有这个
it's all we had.
- 可可 听着 - 求你 我
- Coco, listen... - Please, I-I...
我现在听不进去 不
I-I can't do this right now, no.
必须是现在
It's got to be right now.
在我知道你清醒的时候
When I know that you're not fucked-up.
我不傻 可可
I'm not stupid, coco.
我和西莉亚一起经历过这些 我
I lived through all this shit with celia. I...
你得停下
You got to stop.
你得戒毒
You got to get clean. -
你不知道你在说什么
you don't know what you're talking about.
我没事
I'm good. -
我的平板呢 可可
where's my ipad, coco? Hmm?
我的车怎么回事
And what the fuck happened to my car?
我告诉过你 我停在街上
I-I told you, I parked it on the street
被人给砸坏了
and somebody fucked it up.
你可能是乱搞了什么人
You probably fucked the wrong guy
惹恼了人家女朋友
and pissed off his girlfriend.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表