剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第五季第1集 耳边传来火车声
♪ 插曲: Fightin'Over Me - Elizabeth Lyons ♪
Oh, shit
额 我♥操♥
Stop!
住手
Oh, shit
糟!
No!
不要
Oh, my God
老天爷
God, stop
住手
Stop! You're gonna kill him!
住手! 你们要打死他了!
Somebody help me
救命
Somebody help him!
救救我们
Oh, my God
老天爷
Tito...
蒂托
♪ 插曲: Only - Ry X ♪
You got to save it
别"给"完了
For what?
为嘛?
For war
二番战
It's your birthday
今天是你生日
And you're my present
那你就是我的贺礼
No
不嘛
Fuck
哦耶
Is someone awake? Come on
是谁家宝宝醒了? 抱抱
How'd you sleep? You slept pretty good? Yeah
睡的咋样? 睡的香吗? 是吧
♪ 插曲: Only - Ry X ♪
"Get the dirty one off me, sir"
"正在搭建防御 长官"
Yeah
好了
That's such an awful song
这歌♥也太难听了
Hello, sir
"完毕 长官"
Oh. That's what daddies do
这就是老爹要干的事
Provide
养大成人
- And mommies? - They do, you know
- 那妈妈们呢? - 她们要 就是...
the other things
负责别的事
Ah, thank you
哦 感谢
Let Daddy hunt for his own coffee then
那就让老爹自己煮咖啡去
Hmm?
哼?
Hey, Angel
嗨 安吉
What?
咋?
Got something you want to tell me?
就没什么想对我说两句?
No
没啊
Nothing?
没?
Good morning?
问声早?
Yo, why you being so weird?
哟 咋这么神神叨叨的?
I was just wondering if
我只是觉得
maybe there was something you wanted to say to me
偏偏今天 你有话...
today of all days
要对我说
Uh...
额...
Happy Wednesday?
快乐周三?
It's Friday
是周五啊
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
- Happy birthday, man. - Yeah, baby
- 生快 老兄 - 生快
- Come on. - My man
- 抱一个 - 老兄
Yeah, brother
感谢老兄
Happy birthday, old man
生日快乐 大哥
They're waiting for us
他们等着我们呢
Hey, P
嘿 头
Uh, I know you're into reading and stuff
呃 我知道你有喜欢看书
Saw this
觉得这本不错
Jess and Cielo wrapped it
杰茜和冬梅包的
Thought the title was cool
觉得这书名挺酷
It's a classic
很经典
You've read it?
你看过没?
Not like I should have
只了解过
Not like I will now. Thank you
现在该好好看看了 谢谢
And, uh
还有 呃...
thanks for remembering my birthday
感谢记得我生日
Whatever
切
Out of my way, man
别挡道 小老弟
With Tito and Mick out, Orange County's gone
蒂托和米奇被拿下 橘郡没了(奥兰治)
What about the rest of the fucking charter?
那堂口其他人呢?
Handed their kuttes in. War's taken its toll
鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已
Mick's in a coma and...
米奇不省人事
well, Tito, it's early, but...
还有 蒂托 话说的有点早 但是...
he won't be the same
情况不容乐观
You know they pissed on him, right?
你们都知道他们朝着他撒尿了吧?
While Tito was having a seizure from the brain trauma
当蒂托因脑受损引发癫痫时
this fucker pulled out his dick
那狗东西掏出他的鸡♥巴♥
and pissed all over his California patch
对着他的加州徽章 撒了个遍
Right in front of Tito's girl
而且还当着蒂托女人的面
Fuck, I want to kill this motherfucker
操♥他♥妈♥的 我要杀了这狗东西
We will
我们会的
We never should've asked them to set up shop
我们就不该让他们在...
in the middle of Sons' territory
混乱之子地盘上设点
It was my call
是我的决策
We had to battle their expansion
我们得抵御他们的扩张
Inland Empire
内陆帝国
We got it
不是问题
It's a solid bunch of brothers. We'll hold it down
是靠得住的伙伴 我们会把持住
You're the last stand between us and them
你们是我们双方关键的一环
Inland Empire, Santo Padre
内陆帝国 圣托帕德罗
we're the last of Southern California
我们是最后的南加州派系
And up north?
北面呢?
- Oakland, Stockton? - No change
- 奥克兰 斯托克顿? - 静观其变
Charming's keeping their own treaty with Diaz
查敏那边和迪奥茨有协议
Staying out of it for now
目前还没有介入
Both sides are hoping it'll just play out in the south
双方都希望"疯"只卷南方
If Charming gave a fuck about peace
如果查敏真♥他♥妈♥的在乎和平
they wouldn't be having this fucking psychopath
就不该放任
run wild, man
这变♥态♥疯子
Isaac and SamDino attacking us does not hurt Charming
艾萨克和萨门迪诺对我们的攻击没伤及查敏的利益
(萨门迪诺: 混乱之子 加州 圣贝纳迪诺分部的简称)
Treaty or not, we will always be enemies
不管什么协议 敌人永远是敌人
So let's fucking hurt them
那我们就他妈干♥他♥呀的
You hit Charming, you killed everybody up north
你敢动查敏分毫 他们让你北面狼嚎
Diaz has sent
迪奥茨派了...
brother after brother down here to help
一茬又一茬的弟兄来此协助
with this, including me
包括我
If anything goes off up there
如果北面出了什么事
Oakland and Stockton are surrounded
奥克兰和斯托克顿 完全...
undermanned, and exposed
就是 瓮中之鳖
Like we all fucking are down here
就你们他妈的是鳖
Fuck Diaz
去他妈的迪奥茨
- Fuck Diaz? - Fuck Diaz
- 去他妈的迪奥茨? - 去他妈的迪奥茨
Is that what we're doing here? Fuck me?
我们在这就是为了这? 互相操♥你♥妈♥?
You got a problem with that, motherfucker, come at me
有意见是吧 狗东西 有种过来
We appreciate Diaz sharing his resources
我们感谢迪奥茨提供协助
We appreciate
我们感激
the sacrifices that you've all had to make
各位的牺牲
So when do we see the return on all the sacrifice?
所以我们何时才能见到牺牲的回报?
We're bleeding money
我们烧钱
Bleeding men
出人
You chose this war to be able to call yourselves California
你们踏进战争是为了独称加州
What about the rest of us?
其他分部算什么?
Alvarez had offered peace
阿尔维斯致力谋求和平
We followed you up this hill instead
我们选择追随于你
So when are you gonna make sure that we
你又如何保证我们...
don't fucking die on it?
不毁灭于此?
We get the pipeline back
我们拿回渠道
How are you gonna do that?
你打算咋拿?
That bitch blames us for the fucking warehouse
那碧池对仓库事还怨恨在心
Whoever burned that heroin
不管是谁放的火
effectively tried to murder everyone in this room
目的都是想要毁了我们
When we find them, no amount of pain will be enough
等我们找到幕后黑手 定让他在地狱跪着走
Yeah, but what about right now?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表