剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
- 你跟他说了什么 - 没什么
- What did you tell him? - Nothing.
但是 当然 他不相信我
But, of course, he didn't believe me.
他还会回来 我了解他
He's going to come back. I know him.
我需要枪 切
I need a gun, che.
劳拉 不
Laura, no.
我们需要离开这里
We need to get you out of there.
我现在就可以去接你
I can come for you right now.
我不会再收拾东西离开
I'm not just gonna pack up and leave again.
我需要能够保护我自己还有大卫
I need to be able to protect myself and david.
让我看看我能找到什么
let me see what I can get my hands on.
劳拉
And, laura...
对不起
I'm sorry.
为了这一切
For all this.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
请慢用
aquí está. Disfruta.
不好意思
Lo siento, pero...
你不会相信我 但是
you won't believe me, but I'm re...
看到你让我松了口气
I'm relieved to see you.
我以为我们是把你送过去受死
I thought we sent you to your death.
你有什么计划
Is that your plan?
在公众场合 当着这么多人面杀人吗
In public, with all these witnesses?
我不会把我做的事藏在见不得人的地下室
I don't hide what I do in a basement in the dark.
你知道我为什么来这吗
Do you know why I'm here?
住在这个烂地方
Living in this shithole?
我想要做些什么
I tried to do something.
在你的孩子在我们的看护下死掉之后
I told them that after...
我告诉他们
...After your child died in our care...
波特把你送去墨西哥掩盖事实
...Potter shipped you off to mexico to cover it up.
然后出于私怨关闭了
That he'd shut down the santo padre border
边境
out of fucking spite.
我把这些事情都揭发了出来
I blew the whistle on it all.
至于对我爱国的奖赏
And the reward for my patriotism?
就是被发配到这里来
Who knew siberia would be so fucking humid?
你知道我之前还藏着不让我丈夫知道我抽烟
You know I have to hide these from my husband.
现在没有意义了
It seems so pointless now.
我们保守的那些秘密
The secrets we keep.
我能打个电♥话♥吗
can I make a phone call?
说句道别
To say goodbye?
不行
no.
你身上发生的一切
Everything that happened to you...
波特是个清瘦 我很抱歉我没有多做些什么
Potter is a fucking monster, and I'm sorry I didn't do more.
你是禽兽吗
Are you a mother?
我不是来杀你的
I am not here to kill you.
我只想让你告诉我波特在哪里
I just want you to tell me where potter is.
你怎么知道我不会警告他
how do you know I won't warn him,
我不会 告诉别人
that I won't... Tell someone?
因为你是一位母亲
Because you're a mother.
所以我知道你最害怕什么
So now I know your greatest fear.
如果孩子受到伤害
Something that will make a bullet to the head
要比死还难受
feel like an act of mercy.
我需要从我的包里拿东西
I need to reach into my purse.
他说的一句话都别信
don't believe a word he says.
他是个骗子 一切对他来说都是骗人的手段
He's a fucking liar. Everything's a play with him.
他没机会说几句话的
It will be a very short conversation.
你有什么想法
you feel good about this?
炸死过去五年一起聚会
about blowing up a bunch of dudes
还互称兄弟
we've been partying with for the past five years
的人
and calling "brother"?
没感觉
No.
用一块C4
Do I feel good about the ability of a half stick of c-4,
一卷胶带 还有这个手♥机♥来惩治支部感觉是不是很好
some duct tape, and this phone setting the club straight?
那绝对没错
Fuck yes.
他说我没法不去想是什么意思
What did he mean by "I can't put it away"?
他说话的时候直勾勾地看着你
He looked right at you when he said that shit.
他什么意思
What did he mean?
谁知道呢
Who knows, man? -
见鬼 来了
shit, here we go.
- 搞什么 - 嘘
-Ow. What the fuck? -Shh!
- 这就是了 - 嘘
- This is it. - Shh!
只管发话
Say the word.
现在就引爆
Fucking blow it now.
我们不能错过机会
We don't want to miss our chance.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们怎么做
what do we do?
什么意思我们怎么做
What do you mean what do we do?
取消行动
We call it off.
我们取消行动
We fucking call it off!
我们不会有第二次机会了
We ain't gonna get another shot.
里面有个孩子
There's a fucking child in there.
如果他不在车边上 就不会有事的
If he stays away from the car, he'll be good.
他可能就在车旁边
He could be fucking right next to it for all we know.
我今天不要杀小孩
I ain't killing a kid today.
把手♥机♥给我 给我
Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
让我去看看他们人在那里 确保孩子在安全距离之外
Let me get eyes on 'em, make sure the kid's safe
- 然后再引爆 - 你疯了吗 兄弟
- before I blow it. - Are you fucking crazy, bro?
- 你要是被看见怎么办 - 我们别无选择 要怎么用
- What if they see you? - We've got no choice. How does it work?
号♥码已经输好了 只要按下绿色按钮就行
The number's already in. Just hit the green button.
以西 以西
Ez. Ez!
当心点
Fucking be careful.
我能行
I got this.
该死
Fuck.
你上哪去
Where the fuck are you going?
该死的雷耶斯兄弟
Fucking reyes brothers.
快点
come on.
爸爸
Dad...
该死
Fuck.
快点 我们得走了
hey! Come on, we got to go.
我们得走了
We got to go.
走
Go.
走 走
Go, go.
我的兄弟
* my brother
他不愿回到 父亲身边
* he won't be home to father...
谢谢你
thank you.
有消息吗
Any word?
他们说有多人伤亡
They're saying multiple casualties.
- 那孩子呢 - 受了伤但是性命保住了
- And the kid? - Banged up but good.
- 康彻呢 - 刚和索利斯谈过
- Canche? - Just talked to solis.
康彻死了
Canche's dead.
无可争议
No one can dispute this.
你赢来的 用你的双手夺来的
You earned it. Took it with your own hands.
把消息告诉其他的帮主
You'll get word to the other presidents?
我现在就召集♥会♥议
I'll call a meeting now.
恢复图森的席位
Get tucson reinstated.
敬俱乐部
To the club.
他不愿回到父亲身边
* he won't be home to father
他挥着斧头
* he swung his ax
穿过罗马的田野
* through the fields of rome
一个头领
One king.
现在他的残骸被吹打之地
* now that is where his ashes are blown.
你还好吗
you good?
刚才你一句话都没说
You didn't say anything the whole way back.
盖比要北上
Gaby's going up north.
你呢
And you?
我知道我在出狱之后造成了不少伤害
I know I did a lot of damage after I got out.
伤害了你对我的信任
To your trust in me.
因为我波特才抓住了我们的把柄
I'm the reason potter got his claws into us.
如果我不开门
If I don't open that door,
阿德莱塔就不会出事
what happened to adelita...
你的孩子
...Your baby...
我只想要向你赔罪
All I wanted is to make that up to you.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表