剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
不是你杀害的他
You didn't kill him.
尽管我感到愧疚 他的死也不是我的责任
And as much fucking guilt as I feel, I didn't either.
我们所作的不过是爱大卫
all we did is love david.
他们知道吗
do they know?
你从来没有
You've never...?
我这辈子有一个爱人
I had one love in my life.
我经受不起再失去另一个人
I couldn't live through losing another.
见鬼 我差点忘了
oh, shit. I almost forgot.
我给你带了样东西
I brought you something.
这是大卫的
It was david's.
应该给你保管
You should have this.
我想他不希望
I think he would have hated...
你孤独终老
To see how unhappy you've ended up.
加林多先生
se?or galindo.
好
Sí.
来这里逃避一切
Here to get away from everything.
你会带上拖车里的女孩吗
Mm. Would you bring the girl who was at your trailer?
还以为你不在乎呢
Thought you didn't care.
在你因为枪伤流血的时候 在乎不得
Oh, when you're bleeding from a gunshot wound, no.
但是现在你的伤好了
But now that you're healing,
我也许就对你的白人前女友好奇起来了
I might be more curious about the gavacha.
她夸你漂亮
Well, she did say you were pretty.
以西 这么聪明 但是要学的还有很多
Oh, ez, so smart, but still have so much to learn.
什么
What?
你知道有多少白人女孩告诉我
Do you realize how many white girls have told me,
你好漂亮 她们的意思是
"you're so pretty," when what they mean is
对于拉丁裔很漂亮
"pretty for a latina"?
他们总是用民族特色或者异国情调这种词
They always use words like "ethnic" or "exotic."
因为我不具有通常被视作没的
because I don't have the blonde hair or pale-ass skin
苍白皮肤
they're used to seeing as beautiful.
- 我不觉得她是那个意思 - 嗯
-Well, I don't think she meant it that way. -Hmm.
我也不认为她觉得说话的出发点是这样的
Well, I don't think she thinks she meant it that way either.
但是这不代表这不是事实
Doesn't mean she didn't.
- 对不起 - 不 是我该道歉
- I'm sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
我只想要把今天安排的顺顺当当的
All I wanted was for today to be perfect,
然后 安吉尔毁了午餐会
and... Then angel ruined brunch,
现在我又发现我的前女友是个纳粹
and now I find out my ex-girlfriend's a nazi.
别说了 我说也我相信她是个好人
shut up. I said I'm sure she's nice.
她喜欢这里吗
Did she like it up here?
我没带她来过
I never brought her.
安吉尔也没来过
Or angel.
他恐高
He's afraid of heights. -
当然是
of course he is.
如果往远处看
If you look out,
你可以看到中心市
you can see all the way to el centro.
那就是这里很多人往外走的极限了
That's about as far as the world goes for a lot of people here.
我知道你来到美国不是为了留在圣父市的
I know you didn't come to the states to stay in santo padre.
我不想要你走
I don't want you to go,
但是我不想要成为阻碍你实现
but I don't want to be the reason
梦想的原因
you don't follow what you dreamed of.
我没有让任何人阻碍我
I didn't let anyone stop me.
他们没有尝试过
They didn't try?
他们都或多或少有过阻碍
They all did in some way.
出于内疚 期望
Guilt. Expectations.
除了我妈
Except my mom.
她说 去他们的 去称霸世界
She said, "fuck 'em, go take on the world."
她说了去称霸世界
she said, "fuck them"? -
不 我爸爸总说她嘴里住着个
no, my dad used to say that she had a little devil
恶魔
that lived in her mouth.
她不经常爆粗 但是一旦爆粗
she didn't swear often, but when she did,
就毫无保留
she could take paint off. -
今天安吉尔闹得一出我很抱歉
I'm sorry about angel today.
他很痛苦
He's in a lot of pain.
我不应该让他说那些
I never should've let him say all that.
我应该阻止她的
I should've done something about it.
我就是
I just...
不知道该怎么做
I just didn't know what to do.
我很希望他喜欢你
I want him so badly to like you.
我知道你有多想念你的家人
I know how much you miss your family.
我猜我想要在这里给你营造一个家庭
I guess I just wanted to give you a little bit of that here.
我离开瓦哈卡是因为
I left oaxaca because...
那里有太多黑暗
There was just so much darkness.
太多恐惧
So much fear.
我来这里是为了找到安全感
I came here to feel safe.
那天晚上发生的事情
And what happened the other night...
你被枪击
You getting shot?
我不能再让那种事情进入我的生活
I can't ever let that back into my life.
那样的事情不会再发生了
Nothing like that will ever happen again.
我保证
I promise.
我梦想的是
What I dreamed of...
是幸福
...Was la felicidad.
还有你 以西·雷耶斯
And you, ez reyes...
让幸福实现
...Make me happy.
遇到顽固污渍
But when they bring home those tough stains,
选对去污剂很重要
turn to the detergent you know can knock them out.
现在更强打的清洁力
Now with even more cleaning power
从源头出去污渍
to lift stains at the source.
我们的专利活性晶体深入
Our patented activated crystals dig deep
去除 土渍 草渍
to clean dirt, grass,
还有任何你的孩子造成的挑战
and anything else your kids throw at them.
结合我们的不掉色技术
Combined with our color-safe technology,
你的家庭衣物
your family's clothes will look
会一直崭新如初
as new as the day you bought them.
让他们尽情玩耍
So go ahead, let them play hard.
因为我们的清洁更加彻底
Because we're there to clean even harder.
当你的窗户被污渍蒙蔽
What good is your beautiful view
美好景色也无济于事
when your windows are too streaky to see it?
当你需要清晰 透亮的窗户
When you need clear, streak-free windows,
选择你一直信赖的品牌
turn to the name you have always trusted.
这是使用另一个品牌清洁的窗户
This is glass cleaned with another brand.
不管你如何擦拭
No matter how much you wipe,
这些横道都没办法被擦除
those streaks just can't be cleared away,
但是用我们的清洁剂
but with our cleaner,
泥土 灰尘 还有指纹一扫光
dirt, dust, and fingerprints come right off...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我用完厕所了你可以用了
I'm done with the bathroom if you need it.
米盖
mikey?
我需要问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
把她赶走
Get rid of her.
搞什么 去你的
What the fuck? Hey, fuck you.
起来 收拾东西
Get up. Get your shit.
- 搞什么 奈斯特 - 现在就走
- What the hell, nestor? - Now!
怎么了 米盖
nestor: What's up, mikey?
你见过艾米莉和以西·雷耶斯在一起吗
Have you ever seen emily with ez reyes?
或者和他父亲肉铺老板在一起
Or his father the butcher?
唯一的一次你在场 怎么了
Only the times you were there. Why?
在我母亲去世之前呢
And what about right before my mother died?
米盖 怎么了
Mikey, what's up?
我 我不认为我母亲是自杀的
I... I don't think my mother committed suicide.
法医 发现她的喉咙
The medical examiner, they-they found that her throat,
有一块骨头 舌骨
A bone, the-the hyoid,
被压断了
had been crushed.
这通常是扼喉造成的
Uh, it usually happens with... Strangulation.
怎么了
What?
- 怎么了 - 我本来想说的
- What?! - I wanted to say something.
我不值当当时这意味着什么 所以我没有多说
I didn't know what it meant, so I kept my mouth shut.
说出来
Fucking say it.
我们找到你母亲的那晚
The night we found your mother,
房♥子那边有摩托车胎印
there were motorcycle tracks at the house.
到房♥间去
Let's go to the room.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表