剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
是因为我以为
...because I thought that,
总算有一次 你需要我
for once, maybe you needed me.
把你的脏钱留着
Keep your blood money.
希望你噎死
I hope you fucking choke on it.
今天不行
Not fucking today.
这是什么情况
What the fuck am I walking into?
马库斯
Marcus.
你还好吗 米盖尔
What's going on, Miguel?
背叛
Betrayal.
这么多的背叛
So much fucking betrayal.
我母亲是被
My mother was...
谋杀的
murdered.
现场留下了摩托车胎印
There were motorcycle tracks left at the scene.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该告诉你的 马库斯
I should have told you, Marcus.
奈斯特不敢 告诉
Nestor was... He was afraid
我们
to tell us.
担心这可能的意味
Afraid of what it could mean.
这意味着什么
And what does it mean?
我的妻子
That my wife
请求她前任的帮助
enlisted the help of her ex-lover.
以西·雷耶斯
EZ Reyes.
他们合伙
And together,
策划了这件事
they conspired.
他们以为我是有
How fucking stupid
多好骗
do they think I am?
他们在背地里
They're laughing at me
嘲笑我
behind my fucking back.
我一直都对你的立场拿不准 马库斯
I've always worried where your loyalty stands, Marcus.
但是现在我们能弄清楚了
But now I guess we'll find out.
你会杀玛雅帮的人
Will you kill a Mayan?
还是会杀掉以西·雷耶斯
Will you kill EZ Reyes?
她不在这 以西
She's not here, EZ.
求求你 先生 我需要和她谈谈
Please, sir. I need to talk to her.
她不在这
She's not here.
你能
Can you just...
告诉她我很抱歉
Just tell her I'm sorry.
- 叔叔 - 姑娘
- Tío. - Mija.
没关系
It's okay.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
盖比 我
Gaby, I...
不
No.
盖比 我很抱歉
Gaby, I'm so fucking sorry.
你知道我绝对不会伤害你
You know I'd never fucking hurt you,
永远不会
not in a million years.
我知道
I know.
那是个事故
It was an accident.
我就是 我就是
I was just... I just...
想要保护你
was just trying to protect you.
昨天晚上的事情和我没有关系
Last night had nothing to do with me.
我要求你停下 以西
I asked you to stop, EZ.
他们还是孩子
They were kids.
说了些傻话
Stupid kids saying stupid things.
你伤害他们的
And the way you...
那种方式
hurt them...
别说是为了我
Don't say you did it for me.
我没办法承受
I couldn't live with that.
你知道我为了逃避暴♥力♥经历了什么吗
Do you know what I went through to escape violence?
真正的包哦里
Real violence.
我一个人经历了些什么
What I had to go through alone?
不知道我能不能再见到我的家人
Not knowing if I'd ever see my family again.
希望
Hoping...
我来到这里经历的
the awful things that happened to me
糟糕的事情
to get here...
相比我要逃离的糟糕的事情是值得的
...were worth the awful things I'm trying to get away from.
我对自己保证
I promised myself...
如果我活下来
...that if I survived...
我绝对不会让黑暗进入到我的生活
...I would never allow darkness back into my life.
还有你
And you.
这
This...
是一种选择
is a choice.
这是作为美国人的特权
That's the privilege of being an American.
我们剩下的人努力抗争才能活下来
While the rest of us fight so hard to survive...
你把死亡当作是儿戏
...you flirt with death like it's a hobby.
我觉得去劳黛和我的家人待在一起
I've decided I'm going to Lodi to be back with my family.
盖比 求求你
Oh, Gaby, please...
我必须去 因为
I have to, because...
如果我留下来
if I stay...
我就背叛了那个心惊胆战的小女孩
...I'll betray the terrified girl,
我就打破了那个救了我的诺言
and I'll break the promise that saved me.
我爱你
I love you.
如果你也爱我
And if you love me...
你就放我走
...you'll let me go.
史蒂夫
Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve!
那些是脏的
Those are dirty.
是 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我讨厌为这些派对做准备
I hate prepping for these parties.
让我想念查基了
Makes me miss Chucky.
查基是谁
Who's Chucky?
他在你来之前离开了
Well, he left before you got here.
他人很乖但是
He was strange but...
很贴心
very sweet.
他上哪去了
Well, where'd he go?
他坠入爱河去了俄亥俄
Well, he fell in love and moved to Ohio.
有多疯狂
How crazy is that?
我不觉得疯狂
Doesn't sound so crazy to me. -
搞什么 史蒂夫
What the fuck, Steve?
见习成员 去给我的摩托做护理
Detail my bike, prospect.
我也一样 见习成员
Mine, too, prospect.
顺带去办了 见习成员
While you're at it, prospect.
搞什么 史蒂夫
What the fuck, Steve?
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
抱歉 汉克
Sorry, Hank.
走
Go.
我会想念这件事的
I'm gonna miss that.
昨天的事情
Hey, about what we talked about yesterday...
我不该给你这样的负担那
I shouldn't have laid that on you.
- 不 那不公平 - 不
- No, that wasn't fair. - No.
我愿意承担
I'm glad you did.
这种事你不该一个人承担
This isn't the kind of thing you should go through alone.
是
Yeah.
其实
Well, actually...
大块头 鬼祟来电♥话♥了
Hey, big man, I got Creep on the phone.
开始吧
Let's do it.
你 你想要周四晚上来吃晚饭吗
Uh, you... do you want to come to dinner Thursday night?
就只有我和我妈
Uh, it'll just be me and my mom.
她会给你准备很多吃的
She'll overfeed you.
她厨艺很好
I mean, she's, uh, really a great cook.
行 好
Yeah. Sure.
好吗
Yeah?
太好了 我是说 那
Great. I mean, that's...
那太棒了
that's really great.
汉克 我们需要谈谈
Hank, we really need to talk about what...
汉克 你来组织会议
Hank. You called this Templo.
我们走
Let's go.
我得走了
I-I got to go.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表