剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
think of anything but love again.
在你的眼中
* in your eyes...
真难伺候
It's a tough room.
鳄梨和红酒 罗密欧
Avocados and wine, romeo.
你会有时间
* you will have the time...
我借着爱的轻翼飞过园墙
"with love's light wings did I o'erperch these walls."
我需要
* I could use...
第二幕 第二场 我想是
act two, scene two, I think.
- 他人的帮助 - 帮我度过
-* another hand * -* to help pull me through
- 疗愈我的精神 - 试着
-* trying to fix my mind * -* trying
疗愈我的精神
* still trying to fix my mind
努力弄清楚
* trying to work it out
我还在疗愈我的及更深
* I'm still trying to fix my mind
我的精神 我的精神
* my mind, my mind...
你好
hola.
来两个 谢谢
Uno, dos, uh, por favor.
还在试着疗愈我的精神
* still trying to fix my mind
我的精神
* my mind...
谢谢 女士
gracias, se?orita.
不客气
You're welcome.
明白
Understood.
索菲亚
sophia?
你对我的家人做了什么
What the fuck have you done with my family?
如果你伤害他们
If you fucking touched them...
我要让你理解失去
I would love for you to understand loss.
理解失去孩子是什么感受
To understand what it's like to lose a child.
就像丧失了自己的一部分
Worse than losing a limb.
我愿意用我的四肢来把他换回来
I would give up all my limbs to have him back.
但是我还知道怜悯
But I also know mercy.
在看着我的父亲被杀之后
After watching my father get butchered,
我绝对不会让一个孩子目睹那种惨状
I would never make a child live through that.
埃斯皮纳女士 肩负
Ms. Espina, when you are tasked
保证国家利益的职责
to keep a nation's interests safe,
怜悯就成了奢侈品
mercy isn't a privilege you can afford.
就连孩子都不放过吗
Not even for a baby?
我的孩子
For my child?
他应该还活着 你从我这里将他夺走 现在
He should be alive, and you took him from me, and now...
停下 停下 先停下
Stop, just stop, please.
我
I...
你是以为你的儿子死了吗
are you under the impression your son is dead?
- 别跟我玩把戏 - 林纳瑞斯
- Don't play games with me. - Linares.
你和她谈过 是不是
You've spoken with her, haven't you?
路易莎 你儿子还活得好好的
Luisa, your son is very much alive.
- 你骗人 - 我为什么要那么做
- You're a liar. - Why would I do that?
我为什么要除掉
Why-why would I eliminate
我对你唯一的把柄
the only real leverage I have over you?
反过来 你为什么要杀我
In turn, why would you do that now?
因为如果你杀了我
Because if you kill me...
如果你伤害了我的家人
...If you hurt my family...
我向你保证 你就再也见不到你的儿子了
...I promise you, you will never find your son.
联调局与司法部在今天早些时候突袭了
The fbi and department of justice raided the estate
墨西哥贩毒集团领导嫌疑人米盖尔·加林多
of suspected mexican drug cartel leader miguel galindo
在圣父市的住所
in santo padre earlier toda.
这一次 据信联调局没有逮捕嫌疑人
at this time, it is believed the feds do not have anyone
并且正在对加林多展开走寻
in custody and are searching for galindo.
这里是突发新闻 我们会随事件进展
This is a breaking story, and we will keep you updated
继续报道
as we learn more.
先生 我们得走了
Sir, we need to go.
我的妻子和孩子没来我不走
We don't leave without my wife and son.
他们就快到了
All right? They're almost here.
他们在哪
where are they?
艾米莉和克里斯托瓦尔呢
Where are emily and cristóbal?
她让我把这些给你
She said to give these to you, sir.
我需要你
I need you.
我的手
* wrapped round my gun
握着枪
* I've got my hands
握着枪
* wrapped round my gun
我无处不在 无处不在
* and I'm all things, and I'm all things
没有答案 没有答案 没有答案
* no answer, no answer, no answer
没有答案 没有答案 没有答案
* no answer, no answer, no answer
他们不能碰我 他们布恩那个碰我
* and they can't touch me, and they can't touch me
再也不会 再也不会 再也不会
* no more, no more, no more
再也不会 再也不会 再也不会 再也不会
* no more, no more, no more, no more
我无所不在 我所不在
* and I'm all things, and I'm all things
五座不在
* and I'm all things
无所不包在 无所不在
* I am all things, and I'm all things
无所不在 无所不在
* and I'm all things, and I'm all things...
我该
* should I
扣扳机
* pull it?
我该
* should I?
我该
* should I
扣扳机
* pull it?
扣扳机
* pull it
扣扳机
* pull it
扣扳机
* pull it
搞什么
What the fuck?
等等
Hold on.
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we got to go.
得去 得去找霍普
Got-got-got to... Got to find hope.
扔到这边
Throw it over here.
放 放开我
Get... Get off me!
放开
Get off!
普基还在里面
Pookie's still in there.
- 他又开始制毒了 - 我不知道
- Was he fucking cooking again? -I don't know.
该死
fuck!
霍普
Hope.
我们得走了 兄弟
We got to go, bro.
可可
Coco.
这么多性命 小猫咪
So many lives, little kitty cat.
这个怪胎是什么人
Who the fuck is this freak?
死亡 世界的毁灭人
Death, the destroyer of worlds.
去你的 毒虫救世主
Fuck you, crystal-meth jesus.
你要是不让你的人退后
I'll waste your ass right now
我就打死你
if you don't tell your people to back the fuck up!
这是我们的沙漠 我们是一支军队
This is our desert. We are a motherfucking army.
我一夫当关
I'm my own fucking army!
我要把我的兄弟带走
And I'm taking my brother with me!
霍普跟我们一起走
And hope's coming with us.
小牧羊女
Little bo-peep.
还这么天真
Still so naive.
这是你想要的吗 霍普
Is that what you want, hope?
回到蜃影之中
To go back to the mirage?
回到丑恶世界死亡幻梦
Back to the death dream of the ugly, nasty world,
在那里你唯一的价值
where your only value is that thing
就是在你双腿间腐烂的东西
rotting between your legs?
你想要留在这
Or do you want to stay here...
有人爱你的地方
Where you're loved?
还是想要自♥由♥
Do you want to stay free?
快来 霍普
Come on, hope.
给我们展现自♥由♥意志
Show us that free will.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
他们不会让我跟你走
They'll never let me leave with you.
没有你我们不走
I'm not going without you.
他们人太多了 可可
There's too many of them, coco.
他们会杀了你
They'll kill you.
她说得对 我们得走了
She's right, bro. We got to go.
你跟我们走
You-you're going with me.
我是毒药
I'm poison.
忘了我
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表