剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
大卫
David.
他看起来真像他
He looks just like him.
对
Yeah.
所以 律师劳拉
So... Laura the lawyer.
律师助理
Paralegal.
还是一样
Still.
从那个小农舍走了很远
It's a long way from that tiny farmhouse.
你经常回去吗
-You ever get back there much?
天呐 才没有
Jesus, no.
我20年 都没有回去了
I haven't been back there in... 20 years.
真的吗
Really?
在我兄弟死掉之后
Everything changed after...
一切都改变了
...my brother died.
我当时 当时还是个孩子
I was... I was just a kid,
但是我知道我需要离开那里
but I knew I needed to get out of there.
花了我好几年的时间
Took me a few years.
自那之后就没有往回看
Haven't looked back since.
你没有见过家里来的人
You don't see anyone from back home?
你的父母
Your parents?
你兄弟帕洛
Your brother Palo?
这是为了什么 切
What's this really about, Che?
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
询问我的家人
Asking about my family?
我的兄弟
My brothers?
我得找到帕洛
I need to find Palo.
我很多年没见过他了 因为他我才离开的
Haven't seen him in years. He's the reason I left.
你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know that better than anyone.
我不会在费尽心力离开之后再让这种事情进入饿哦夫人生活
I've worked too hard to let this shit back into my life.
我还有孩子要保护
I have a kid to protect.
一份像样的工作 我不会让你威胁到这一切
A good job. I'm not gonna risk letting any of you near that.
劳拉 拜托
Laura, please...
你知道吗 你就不该不请自来
You know what? Fuck you for blindsiding me.
旧事重提
For bringing all this shit back up.
我们之间的任何联♥系♥ 都随着大卫的死消失了
Any connection we had... it died with David.
我母亲 跳舞
My mother... dancing?
我是说 我
I mean, I...
我都没办法让她在我的婚礼上跳舞
I could barely get her to dance with me at my wedding.
她对跳舞欲罢不能
Well, she couldn't get enough.
她会让我们每周至少去一次
She'd make us go at least once a week.
让保安很是头疼
Pain in the ass for the security detail,
但是她坚持这么做
but she insisted.
她跳得好吗
Was she any good?
- 不 - 不好
-No. -No?
她跳的很糟糕
She was awful.
她 她没有节奏感
She had-- she had no rhythm.
完全抓不到
No sense of it at all.
但是没人像她那样喜欢跳舞
But nobody loved dancing as much as she did.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
有很多事情我过去都不知道
There was so much I didn't know.
以后也不会知道了
So much I'll never know.
要生存在你父亲的世界
To exist in your father's world...
存活下来
to survive it...
她必须将她自己的
she had to hide
一些部分藏起来
parts of herself.
她和这些部分逐渐失去了联♥系♥
Parts she eventually lost touch with.
这些和何塞·加林多妻子身份不符的部分
Things that didn't fit in the role of Jose Galindo's wife.
现在没有理由去理解这一切
There's no reason to try to make sense of all of this now.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
花太多时间沉湎在死人身上
Dwell on the dead for too long,
他们会让你迷失
they'll take you with them.
这是你母亲最不希望发生的事情
It's the last thing that your mother would have wanted.
她
Did she...
回应过你的感情吗
did she reciprocate your feelings?
她一向对你的父亲忠诚
She was always loyal to your father.
我感谢你的坦诚 还有
I appreciate your candor, and...
谢谢你
Thank you.
好让你记得她过去的模样
So you could remember her the way she was.
那是谁
Who was that?
谁也不是
No one.
你是怎么了
The fuck's got into you?
怎么 不能为我们的大日子兴奋吗
What? Can't be excited for our big day?
- 嘿 - 不用了 谢谢你
- Hey. - I'm good, thank you.
所以 盖比那边怎么样了
So, how things going with Gaby, man?
我可能没把和她的事情处理好
I may have messed things up with her.
所以呢 就去赔罪
So, you make it right.
没这么简单
It ain't that simple.
少说那些 你喜欢这个姑娘
Fuck that. You like this girl?
你觉得她特别
You think she's special?
兄弟 那就去争取
Bro, then fucking go for it.
孤注一掷
Lay it all out on the line.
为她斗争
Fight for her.
聊得不错
Good chat.
我是老鹰 住在山区
* I am the eagle, I live in high country
住在峭壁构成的教堂
* In rocky cathedrals...
我是老鹰
* I am the hawk
羽翼上沾着鲜血
* And there's blood on my feathers...
- 大家都这么说的 - 所有看到我的人
-"And so it goes." -* And all those who see me
所有信奉我的人
* And all who believe in me...
这里 那里 无处不在
"Here, there, everywhere."
随着西风起舞
* Come dance with the west wind
触碰高山之巅
* And touch on the mountaintops...
上至星辰
* And up to the stars
直击长空
* And reach for the heavens
渴盼未来
* And hope for the future
那所有的可能
* And all that we can be
而不是现在
* Not what we are.
奶牛准备被挤奶了
-The cow is ready to be milked.
你在说些什么 史蒂夫
What the fuck are you talking about, Steve?
抱歉
Sorry, um,
边境巡逻队上钩了
BP took the bait.
你可以出发了
You're good to go.
主教 刚刚到达边境南部
Bish, just arrived on the south side.
主教 我们有问题了
Bish, we got a problem.
长度不够
We're too short.
这边也短了
We're short on this side, too.
该死
Fuck.
你确定这是正确的地方吗
Are you sure this is the right spot?
墙上写的是817吗
It says "817" on the wall?
- 对 - 对
-Yeah. -Yeah.
就是这地方
This is the spot.
怎么会出这种事
So how the fuck did this happen?
他们把墙加高了
They raised the wall.
你们上次这么做是什么时候
When's the last time you guys did this?
- 布♥什♥当总统最后一年是什么时候 - 搞什么
- When's the last year Bush was in office? - What the fuck?
走开
Evacuate the area!
走开 我们走
Evacuate the area! Let's go!
各位
Uh, guys?
你们有伴了
You're gonna have company.
你们有两分钟时间
You got about two minutes.
该死
Fuck.
我们得叫停了
We're gonna have to call it.
我知道这是自杀任务
I knew this was a suicide mission.
掉头吗 - 我有个主意
Turn back? - I have an idea.
可可 帮我一把
Coco, give me a hand!
鬼祟 退回去
Creeper, back it up!
等等 以西有个计划
Ah, hold up. EZ's got a plan.
不 我搞砸了 太冒险了
No, I fucked up. It's too risky.
该死
Fuck!
快动起来
Fucking move!
好了 停
Okay, stop.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表