剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你放松下来了吗
You relaxed?
好 我的爱人
Good, mi amor.
再来两个
Hey. Two more.
也许是 但是你不在
Maybe, but you weren't there.
你知道吗 给我两个
You know what? Give me two.
兄弟 看这恶鬼
Bro, watch this.
把声音关小
Hey, turn that shit down for a second.
关小 拜托
Turn that shit down. Come on.
- 你在做什么 你在做什么 - 快点
- What are you doing? What are you doing? -Come on.
快点
Come on.
闭嘴
Hey, shut the fuck up!
就像佩雷斯之前说的
Like Prez said earlier,
我们即将开启新篇章
we're about to start on a new chapter.
一个很早就该到来的篇章
One that's been a long time coming.
但是今晚
But tonight...
今晚我们庆祝一个兄弟的回归
tonight we celebrate a brother's return.
对
Yeah.
以及一位新成员的键入
And welcome a new member to the family.
说到这里
And on that note...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
女士们
Ladies,
不好意思
sorry,
我正是宣布名草有主了
I am officially off the market.
什么
What?
女士们 不用客气
Ladies, you're welcome.
我替你们躲过一劫
I'm taking the bullet for all of you.
我跟不上你了 哥
I can't keep up with you, man.
我也跟不上我自己的思路
I can't keep up with me either.
那是妈妈的戒指吗
Is that Mom's ring?
对
Yeah.
她会为你骄傲的
She'd be so proud of you, man.
她会很高兴的
She'd be happy.
你这么认为吗
Think so?
是
Yeah.
- 爱你 - 我也爱你 兄弟
- Love you. - I love you, bro.
老爹知道你拿了吗
Pop know you stole that?
我觉得我
I think I...
我觉得有点
I think something is...
米盖尔
Miguel, I-I...
艾米莉 艾米莉
Emily! Emily!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm fucking sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
出自美国诗人艾米莉·狄金森(Emily Dickinson)所作同名诗
阿德莱塔
Adelita.
说实话 说实话
Hey, straight up. Straight up, bro.
说实话 兄弟 真事 真事
Straight up, bro. True story. True story.
这些混搭把我抓了个正着
These motherfuckers got me dead to rights, bro.
我在想 我想着 我想着 去它的
I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking, "Fuck it.
该死 我完了 对吧 就到这了
Fuck it. I'm done." Right? This is it.
到此为止了 我认了 兄弟
This is fucking it. I'm good with that, bro.
你在做什么 哥们 放下来
What the fuck are you doing, man? Put that shit down.
我就坐在那里 不知道从哪里冒出来
So I'm sitting there, and out of nowhere,
- 对 不知道从哪里冒出来 - 你现在是有补丁的人了
- right, out of nowhere... - You're a patch now.
跟我们坐
You sit with us.
- 过来 过来 - 哥们 坐下来 宝贝
- Come on... come on. - Dawg, have a seat, baby.
好吗 好 所以我坐在这里 这个
Right? Okay, so I'm sitting there, and this
混账 兄弟 这个混♥蛋♥
motherfucker, bro, this motherfucker...
我坐在那 看着他
I'm sitting there, and I'm looking at him,
我就心想着 糟糕
and I'm like, "Aw, shit.
就是这了 就到头了
This is it. This is fucking it."
不知道从哪冒出来
And out of nowhere, out of nowhere, right,
这个家伙在这
this motherfucker right here--
从厕所出来
he comes strolling out of the bathroom, right?
他在那待了那么长时间
Bro, he was in there so fucking long,
我都忘记他还在那了
I'd forgotten the motherfucker was in there, bro.
我还一位他掉茅坑里面了
I thought he might have fallen in that shit.
强大的精神
* Mighty spirit
控制着
* Who controls
阴影
* The shade...
来自
* Of...
我告诉你
I told you.
自♥由♥意志是个谎言
Free will is a lie.
我询问
* I ask that...
你也许认为这次失败的救援行动是你的主意
You may think this abortion of a rescue was your idea, but...
但是
See.
小牧羊女
Little Bo-Peep,
我跟你讲个童谣
I'm gonna tell you a nursery rhyme.
是关于一匹狼的故事
It's a story about a wolf.
牧场主讨厌狼
Ranchers hate wolves.
它们杀死家畜
Wolves kill their livestock.
夺走他们的生计
They take food out of their mouths.
所以当他们遇到狼窝 牧场主会杀掉每一匹
So when they come upon a den, the ranchers will butcher
公狼 母狼 还有狼崽子
every male, female and pup
只留下一只
except for one.
那只被放走的狼
That wolf they spared? -
他们套上GPS项圈
They fasten a GPS collar around its neck.
他们知道它会另找一个狼群
They know she's gonna go out and find herself another pack,
进入另一个家庭
get herself adopted into another family.
这些牧场主会在此出现
And then those fucking ranchers show up again
把它们杀掉
and kill them all.
只放过
Except...
对了
That's right.
那是戴着项圈的朗
That damn tagged wolf.
他们把它放走
They set her free...
再找另一个家庭
to find another family.
知道他们再杀一群狼
Until they kill that pack.
在放走去找下一个
And set her free to find another.
周而复始
Ad nauseam.
直到那只可怜的狼崽
Until that poor pup,
这只被标记的朗
this tagged wolf--
放弃
she gives up.
停止进食
She stops eating.
让自己活活饿死因为她意识到
She lets herself starve to death because she's realized
世界上只有黑暗和折磨
that the world is just a dark, torturous place.
心存爱意没有意义
And there's no point in loving anything
因为上帝
because God...
只会毁掉它
God would just destroy it.
我才我想说的就是 不要跟霍普过不去
I guess what I'm saying is, don't be so hard on Hope.
她不知道自己被标记了
She didn't know she was tagged.
把你带到我身边
Leading you back to me.
她不知道我是灵魂的牧场主
And she didn't know I'm a rancher of souls.
而你
And you...
披着羊皮的小狼
...the little wolf in sheep's clothing,
反复想要从我嘴里争食
have repeatedly tried to take food out of my mouth.
你想要偷走我的药
You tried to steal my pills.
你拒绝和我的人分享收获
You refused to share your bounty with my people.
你今天晚上做的事情
And what you pulled tonight...
不 不 不 不 不
Oh. No. No. No! No!
首先 我得让你准备就范
First, I'm gonna get you nice and pliable.
- 不 - 然后 因为你想要从我身边
- No! - And then, because you tried
带走霍普
to take Hope from me...
不
No!
它的归宿
* Its rightful place
就在你俯下身子呃一瞬间
* As quickly as you bow
我会燃烧
* And I will burn...
我会夺走你残存的每一份希望
I'm gonna take every last bit of hope left in you.
大卫
David?
我的儿子在哪
Where the fuck is my son?
我们有不少话要聊
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表